KS character as sibling

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the KS characters would you want as a sibling?

Hanako
9%
Lilly
8%
Emi
8%
Rin
6%
Shizune
5%
Misha
10%
Miki
6%
Yuuko
3%
Akira
33%
Kenji
9%
Hisao
1%
Hideaki
2%

Total votes: 192

Wakagana

Re: KS character as sibling

Post by Wakagana »

Akira was close to being my choice. But I can't toss up the idea of being bro's with Kenji. He's insanely off the wall and would most likely make me laugh until I cried, but also frustrate my beyond belief as to trying to understand what in the hell he was getting at. Kids crazy, not so energetic and jumpy, but crazy in the head. I like people who have insane ideas and concepts. :P
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

I picked Emi because, well, in a way Emi already IS my sister.

That is to say, my actual sister is very much like Emi. Bouncy, outgoing, a bit of an airhead, but also driven and strong. Of course, our dad is very much alive, and my sister has all her limbs. (Although with as many car accidents as she's been in, I'm amazed she has escaped any serious injury. Fool's luck I guess.) And my sister is a musician, not a track star. But still, I can see alot of the traits that Emi is characterized with in my sister.

And yeah, My sister was once known for wearing her very blonde hair in twin ponytails. It was her stage look before she got a haircut. Imagine a blonde, singing, guitar playing, hard rockin', slightly manic "Pipi-Longstockings" and you pretty much have my sister. At least when she's on stage. :wink:
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
youka

Post by youka »

Bigbishounen wrote:I picked Emi because, well, in a way Emi already IS my sister.

That is to say, my actual sister is very much like Emi. Bouncy, outgoing, a bit of an airhead, but also driven and strong. Of course, our dad is very much alive, and my sister has all her limbs. (Although with as many car accidents as she's been in, I'm amazed she has escaped any serious injury. Fool's luck I guess.) And my sister is a musician, not a track star. But still, I can see alot of the traits that Emi is characterized with in my sister.

And yeah, My sister was once known for wearing her very blonde hair in twin ponytails. It was her stage look before she got a haircut. Imagine a blonde, singing, guitar playing, hard rockin', slightly manic "Pipi-Longstockings" and you pretty much have my sister. At least when she's on stage. :wink:
Now why can't my family be this interesting?! Maybe I should have just gone with Rin. aside from all the crap she talks, she'd fit right in my family
Hanako Dash - what REAL MEN do when they're bored: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5547 :D
- -youka
geekahedron

Post by geekahedron »

Gotta be Akira, before seeing the results and other comments here. My second pick would be Lilly, in both cases because it's much better to have a sibling you can talk to and rely than one you have to look out for or support.
Would you come with me if I ran off to be a pirate?

Scene-by-scene flowcharts: Image 100% complete [ 100% completion walkthrough ]
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Bigbishounen wrote:Imagine a blonde, singing, guitar playing, hard rockin', slightly manic "Pipi-Longstockings" and you pretty much have my sister.
Is your sister single?
FluffandCrunch

Post by FluffandCrunch »

This questions brings to mind uncomfortable situations for me.
Can't pick any of the ladies to be my sister because :whyboner:
I hate Hideki and I would hate to have Hisao be my little brother. He'd get all the girls
Obvious answer is Kenji. He's already a total bro, might as make him my brobrother.
The shenanigans we would have gotten into when were were young would be legendary.
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

themocaw wrote:
Bigbishounen wrote:Imagine a blonde, singing, guitar playing, hard rockin', slightly manic "Pipi-Longstockings" and you pretty much have my sister.
Is your sister single?
Lol! Actually she is, Yes.

I probably shouldn't do this, but what the hell. Her band is called "Vette" and they are out of L.A. They are kind of a "Chick Rock" high-energy straight up rock band. They have a very "West Coast" sound.

That's her picture on the Facebook page. She doesn't do the twin tails anymore, but she still rocks just as hard. (I love my little sister. She's just so damn cool!)

Just be aware, she's NOT a teenager, despite the CD cover.

Also be aware, I am a professional computer nerd. So if anyone stalks her, The Internet is my ally. I WILL find you. :twisted: I may not be a marine, but never underestimate the power of an overprotective big brother with a Louisville Slugger anywhere near your kneecaps. :twisted: :wink: (Sorry to go all Jigoro on you, but she is family, after all.)

So if you live in the L.A. area, go see one of her shows and buy a CD. Otherwise, please help her out, and order some of her music from iTunes. (I highly recommend "Radio", "Ooh Boy", "Crush Harder" and "She Got".) Thanks!
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

If your sister was living closer, i would be all over her, lol.
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

gRaViJa wrote:If your sister was living closer, i would be all over her, lol.
And this is why posting pictures of your sister on the internet isn't necessarily the smartest idea. :P
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

Nobody in Particular wrote:
gRaViJa wrote:If your sister was living closer, i would be all over her, lol.
And this is why posting pictures of your sister on the internet isn't necessarily the smartest idea. :P

Rofl! Too true. Well, she IS in a band with a public Facebook site. So we've all come to expect a bit of that. She's tough and can take care of herself, although I'm still a bit protective of her. (What kind of a brother would I be if I wasn't?)

Seriously though, check out her music and support her with an iTunes purchase if you can.
(Ok, that's enough shilling for one day I think. :P )
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

youka wrote:No, I'd kick kenji in the balls if he started with all that anti-woman crap. I went and voted for Lilly for some reason?? :? Then saw how many people chose Akira (now I feel dumb) But I shall stick by my word. I like Lilly, but not like how the "Lilly fans" like her. I think everyone's just going for Akira 'cause she's the main sibling character in KS, either that or it's coz supplies booze :mrgreen:
Just think of it as a two for one deal. Sister of my sister is also my sister lol.
Blackknight1239

Post by Blackknight1239 »

Emi is an easy choice. That is, she's not a completely irresponisble, lazy, unreliable person who won't do what she's told, or even consider listen to something with any kind of authority.

Then again, I might just be bitter.
newnar

Post by newnar »

Hanako as sister? Hell yes.

Even if I had to burn in hell to shield her from the fire.
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

newnar wrote:Hanako as sister? Hell yes.

Dude, since you are all over Hanako may i alert you that if she is your sister you can't (or shouldn't") be all romantic feels over her?
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
newnar

Post by newnar »

Tomate wrote:
newnar wrote:Hanako as sister? Hell yes.

Dude, since you are all over Hanako may i alert you that if she is your sister you can't (or shouldn't") be all romantic feels over her?
Stop. Don't. You. Please.