Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

minkus

Re: Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Post by minkus »

You are incredibly awesome for putting this list together. I don't even think I realized that To Become One played during Kenji's ending.
The differences between the demo Act 1 and the full release added a few subtle changes, like adding a new image to Hanako's ending and a few changes elsewhere, but the music changed too. To Become One is one of a few (or more) tracks that did not appear in the demo. Does anyone remember what did play during the manly picnic in the demo? I thought it was High Tension.

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

The only reason I can see somebody doing something like this is because either it didn't already exist or because they can. To put so much effort into something just to say it now exists is a tribute to fandom, whatever the subject for such a project is. You sir, have my respect. I actually did a similar project last semester. I assume at least a few people here are familiar with the anime Inuyasha right? Anyway, I made a video compilation of every single sit command Kagome used on Inuyasha. Seasons 1 through 7 (7 also known as the final act), a total of 193 episodes resulted in 124 sits. Just because I could. It took me the entire semester and then some to find each sit throughout the show but only because I didn't have any real reason to do more then a dozen episodes a week.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

I just counted the number of scenes and music selections in every route. Lilly and Rin's routes each have two counts for music selections; the higher numbers include <Uncomfortable Silence> in their counts, whereas the lower numbers do not. All endings and variations are included. FMV animations are not included.

Emi's route has 30 scenes with 106 music selections.

Hanako's route has 30 scenes with 78 music selections.

Lilly's route has 33 scenes with 102/105 music selections.

Rin's route has 42 scenes with 109/117 music selections.

Shizune's route has 34 scenes with 123 music selections.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
neio

Post by neio »

Thank you for putting this together; well done!
Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Some amazing work there. Well done!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Good work! :3
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Tang

Post by Tang »

It's obviously been stated many times already, but great work on all of your long work. I did enjoy Rain and Puddles quite a bit, indeed...
RichieBerry

Post by RichieBerry »

Dang, that's impressive. I love how you went all out and catalogued things so precisely.

One note: For "Focus" you list "No idea!" I'm 98% sure that song never appears in the game. It was, however, used as the music for this awesome release trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Um3ZsL3tQ
"Why do you make that noise? Are you mad? Well, obviously. Good. Your sweater is terrible, and I want you to feel bad about it. The burn tells me it is working."
"I like my sweater."
"I'm sure you like huffing glue, too. That doesn't make it right."