Hisao's little bundle of joy

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

krabstarr

Re: Hisao's little bundle of joy

Post by krabstarr »

NoOne3 wrote: I see, the discussion doesn't really happen. And the fleeting feeling passed. Ow well. At least I'll link the pictures for future (generations) reference, since they all ended up on the Shimmie:
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2631
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2630
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2629
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2628
http://shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/post/view/2627
Emi's kid is supercute. You can almost hear her saying "Mooooooom! Hurry up, I wanna go play!" Emi:"Ok, all done! Race ya!" After racing to the playground, Emi's kid joins the other kids to play "Pirates".
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

Prof. Coyote wrote:
Bigbishounen wrote:Actually, the Shizune pictures remind me of the Shizune epilogue that was written by a fan. I'll attach it in case anyone here hasn't read it. Kinda works with the Shizune/kid picture.
Hadn't seen this one myself, and I have to say I think it works, forgiving all of the grammatical errors (I'm an English professor, shut up! :wink: ).
Heh. There are quite a few errors in there. I've actually gone back in since I posted it here and corrected some of them. (I should note, I didn't write it.)
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

I'm disappounted that there isn't one for Misha, after all, I don't recall protection being used in that scene. 8)
The_Dudinator

Post by The_Dudinator »

A pregnancy with at least one of the five girls where he didn't use any protection would have been an interesting plot twist, and I would see it happening and stretching out the duration of the storyline, or they could fit it into one which is already quite long (Shizune ;) ).

But I'm not disappointed by the fact that they didn't choose to do such a thing. Happy with KS in its current form.

WHAT I WANT IS A SEQUEL :lol:
In Order Of Completion

Emi: 8.0 ----- Lilly: 10.0 ----- Hanako: 7.5 ----- Shizune: 8.5 ----- Rin: 9.0

Titus

Post by Titus »

The_Dudinator wrote:A pregnancy with at least one of the five girls where he didn't use any protection would have been an interesting plot twist, and I would see it happening and stretching out the duration of the storyline, or they could fit it into one which is already quite long (Shizune ;) ).

But I'm not disappointed by the fact that they didn't choose to do such a thing. Happy with KS in its current form.

I don't know...you think Shizune would be as unprepared for safe sex?

EDIT: Damn it, did I really misspell "sex"?...
Last edited by Titus on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
BadMrFrostii

Post by BadMrFrostii »

I daww'd so hard.
Especially the Shizune one, she's very quickly becoming my favorite of the girls :).
Gouken: "We are like cherry blossoms, Ryu, meant to bloom gloriously, but only for a short time until our season has passed."
Akuma: "But for the weak, that season passes much sooner. For the weak, there is no glory!"
The_Dudinator

Post by The_Dudinator »

Titus wrote:
The_Dudinator wrote:A pregnancy with at least one of the five girls where he didn't use any protection would have been an interesting plot twist, and I would see it happening and stretching out the duration of the storyline, or they could fit it into one which is already quite long (Shizune ;) ).

I don't know...you think Shizune would be as unprepared for safe ex?
Shizune doesn't have time to worry about such trivial matters when world domination awaits!
In Order Of Completion

Emi: 8.0 ----- Lilly: 10.0 ----- Hanako: 7.5 ----- Shizune: 8.5 ----- Rin: 9.0

Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Titus wrote:

I don't know...you think Shizune would be as unprepared for safe ex?
More like it's one of her scheme. I can see it happening like this:

Shizune: [Hisao, our last 'act' pretty much left me pregnant with YOUR child. You'll take responsibility, would you?] *smirk*

Hisao: 8o
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
urishima

Post by urishima »

Megumeru wrote: Shizune: [Hisao, our last 'act' pretty much left me pregnant with YOUR child. You'll take responsibility, would you?] *smirk*

Hisao: *heart attack - dies*
ftfy ;)
Rin - finished
Emi - finished
Shizune - finished
Lilly - finished
Hanako
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

urishima wrote:More like it's one of her scheme. I can see it happening like this:
Shizune: [Hisao, our last 'act' pretty much left me pregnant with YOUR child. You'll take responsibility, would you?] *smirk*
Hisao: 8o
Oh, I know her, she wouldn't try it without one of those handy:
She wouldn't like her child to raise without a father, would she?
Titus

Post by Titus »

urishima wrote:
Megumeru wrote: Shizune: [Hisao, our last 'act' pretty much left me pregnant with YOUR child. You'll take responsibility, would you?] *smirk*

ftfy ;)
:lol: I would question this if it didn't seem so plausible!
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Bigbishounen

Post by Bigbishounen »

Titus wrote:
urishima wrote:

ftfy ;)
:lol: I would question this if it didn't seem so plausible!

ROFL! You know, Shizune's route was the first one I played, and when she tied him to the chair and he "fired off inside her" My first thought was: "Soo.. there will be a pregnancy in this game? That's different!" I mean honestly, he doesn't use protectionwith ANY of the girls except Hanako! Are all these girls on the pill? We KNOW Emi isn't. she actually states that "it's not her safe time" at one point, indicating that she was essentially using "rhythm method" as her birth control. Well, that and Anal. :lol:

I really do wish that the KS writers had been a bit more conscious about that issue when writing the sex scenes. They can be perfectly sexy and still safe too. Actually,having Shizune put the condom on Hisao while he was tied up (maybe using her mouth? Yowza!) would have been much sexier than her just jumping up and riding him like a steed. It would have fit her character much better too.
Hisao: You want to know who I am? I'm the boy with the broken heart.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Bigbishounen wrote:I really do wish that the KS writers had been a bit more conscious about that issue when writing the sex scenes. They can be perfectly sexy and still safe too. Actually,having Shizune put the condom on Hisao while he was tied up (maybe using her mouth? Yowza!) would have been much sexier than her just jumping up and riding him like a steed. It would have fit her character much better too.
But then wouldn't that kinda' killed the moment--err...the purpose? I mean, the scene from going somewhere along the sweet and subtle into something more hot and kinky--which is something I believe KS is avoiding when approaching sex.

And besides, if she does that it'll go like this (not to mention Hisao can't sign at this point):

Shizune: [Since you can't speak, now shut up and let me put this on you] *unwraps packet, place it on her mouth*

Hisao: 8O HHHHHHHNNNNNGGGHHHH *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
NoOne3

Post by NoOne3 »

Bigbishounen wrote:ROFL! You know, Shizune's route was the first one I played, and when she tied him to the chair and he "fired off inside her" My first thought was: "Soo.. there will be a pregnancy in this game? That's different!" I mean honestly, he doesn't use protection with ANY of the girls except Hanako! Are all these girls on the pill? We KNOW Emi isn't. she actually states that "it's not her safe time" at one point, indicating that she was essentially using "rhythm method" as her birth control. Well, that and Anal. :lol:
In your blunderous attempt to slander Miss Ibarazaki's name you clearly show you haven't done your homework properly, since:
- The first time in Emi's thread, they succumb to their passions, Hisao didn't even have enough time to drop his trousers, which left him with a "telling stain" even after he tried to wash it off. There's a hint they might have done some extra work the same evening, but the event was left between the lines, so we don't know what activities was involved, and what equipment was in use.
- The second time, was the sport equipment shed, and everyone knows what happened there (what happens in the shed, stays in the shed).
- The third time mentioned, was after visiting the graveyard, and it was clearly mentioned Emi had a "foil package" at the ready.

That lefts only Rin and Shizune, who being a very standing on the ground kind of person could be expected (or at least it could be speculated about) to prepare her own line of defence in the matter, not unlike Lilly did.
Anyway, the concern in relating to the subject is clearly visible, especially when I look back at other VNs I played before, and a question of using a condom was mentioned once maybe. KS is the first VN I know, where the question is adressed more or less properly, or at least not entirely absent from the plot.
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

NoOne3 wrote: That lefts only Rin and Shizune, who being a very standing on the ground kind of person could be expected (or at least it could be speculated about) to prepare her own line of defence in the matter, not unlike Lilly did.
Anyway, the concern in relating to the subject is clearly visible, especially when I look back at other VNs I played before, and a question of using a condom was mentioned once maybe. KS is the first VN I know, where the question is adressed more or less properly, or at least not entirely absent from the plot.
Yeah, I can second this. The only other VN that addressed the issue of contraception that I have played used magic as an excuse. :lol: