As good as the music in this novel is ...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Tainted Psyche

As good as the music in this novel is ...

Post by Tainted Psyche »

Well as the title says , as good as the music is , i was playing through hanako's path for the 5012123321TH time today .

Just happened to be listening to a John Mayer CD (The Village Sessions EP) and as i was in the park scene the song "In Repair" clicked on . I find this song has elevated the emotional turmoil this scene seems to cause in me to almost crippling (no pun intended) levels ...

this was 3 days ago and while the initial depression that seems to set in when people play through the game has subsided, this set it off and its sent me spiraling again ... though this time its almost enjoyable :cry:

Thrasher Thetic

Re: As good as the music in this novel is ...

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

When you start listening to John Mayer, you can officially turn in your man card.

Kenji will be coming to collect.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Tainted Psyche wrote: this set it off and its sent me spiraling again ... though this time its almost enjoyable :cry:
I think we have a 'Feels' addict here.

...HAI FAIVE
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Brisingr

Post by Brisingr »

Megumeru wrote:
...HAI FAIVE