Relationship Poll

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Are you in or have ever been in a relationship?

I am in a relationship now (including marriage)
22%
I have been in a relationship in the past
37%
I have never been in a relationship
41%

Total votes: 497

HarvestmanMan

Re: Relationship Poll

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Currently 17. Never been in a relationship of any sort.

Part of me likes being independent, and part of me says it'd be so nice to have a girlfriend. Time will tell, I suppose.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Married a beautiful girl who is pretty much like Lilly and Hanako combined, Lilly's looks and personality, but Hanako's emotions... Lol!
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

I've never been in a relationship. There is a girl that I have a crush on, but I just can't work up the courage to ask her out.

Also, she has a boyfriend right now...
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Eraser35

Post by Eraser35 »

I'm 20 and I have never been in a relationship
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

27 and 4 years married, been in the relationship for seven.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Al

Post by Al »

I was in a relationship about a year ago, just broke up recently. Not really sure about what to do afterwards.

it was a relationship where I managed to steal someone's GF right after they had a big argument lol.
erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

Shit, I'm 30-something and never been kissed.

I actually can pretty much remember the day that I just gave up entirely on the subject. After the last girl that I had some feelings for rejected me in college I was like "you know what, fuck this, 100 times in a row is enough". Although I doubt I'd ever asked 100 girls out, the feeling was there, I was just flat out bored of being rejected, so I quit.

That was 10 years and a few months ago, and really I've lived just as long and happy having gotten out of the game. Always alone but never lonely if you get the idea.
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Titus

Post by Titus »

Pretty even.

To everyone that has never been in a relationship: No it is nothing like Katawa Shoujo. The girls are as shallow and boring as we are :mrgreen:
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
newnar

Post by newnar »

Titus wrote:Pretty even.

To everyone that has never been in a relationship: No it is nothing like Katawa Shoujo. The girls are as shallow and boring as we are :mrgreen:
Guess that's exactly the reason why I'm in this category.
gRaViJa

Post by gRaViJa »

Titus wrote:Pretty even.

Not all of them, but most are. The one that isn't shallow will probably be the one you'll want to marry someday :D
Emi's Couch to 5k
Completed!
6k personal record: 29m07
5k personal record: 27m48
1 mile personal record: 6m59

100 push-up challenge
Week 7: 25/25/25/25
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

As of this writing, I'm showing 23/23/24 for the results. I'm kind of surprised to see such an even split.

(Happily married for eight years. Been together for sixteen. Damn I feel old.)
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
uwa

Post by uwa »

Nekken wrote:As of this writing, I'm showing 23/23/24 for the results. I'm kind of surprised to see such an even split
It does (utterly unscientifically) indicate that the stereotype is outnumbered almost 2 to 1, though.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

uwa wrote:
Nekken wrote:As of this writing, I'm showing 23/23/24 for the results. I'm kind of surprised to see such an even split
It does (utterly unscientifically) indicate that the stereotype is outnumbered almost 2 to 1, though.
Only to a limited degree. While people who have never been in a relationship are outnumbered almost 2:1 by those who have, people who are in a relationship are outnumbered almost 2:1 by those who are not. Without more data on those who have been in a relationship in the past but are not now, it remains possible that the stereotype is only slightly flawed.

Not that any of this is scientific, as you point out. But hey; this is fun.
Falling in love is a volcano. Being in love is a kotatsu.
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

I was in a relationship a few years ago and to be quite frank it really didn't end well.