Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hadokant

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Hadokant »

@Beoran: Honestly i just wish it was just a nightmare that i could awake from. I still try to slap myself sometimes. I would be lieing if i said i beleive this
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Beoran wrote:Edit: as for the second part of your story, again, it souns like something that only happens in fiction,
so that must be rough.
Sometimes life is indeed stranger than fiction.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Shilver

Post by Shilver »

Very sorry to hear about that Hadokant. It's a strange story indeed, and I hope it all works out for you in the end.
"Show me the way, allow me to see because my heart is broken. Be my escape, allow me to hear with a word unspoken."--
Paul Atreides

Post by Paul Atreides »

Into each heart some tears must fall. But some day the sun will shine

I've got my stuff, but i convince myself about it.
scorptatious

Post by scorptatious »

Damn Hadokant. Your story hit me pretty hard. I don't really know what kind of advice I can give you.

All I can say is that I hope things turn out much better for you in the future. Peace bro.
Hadokant

Post by Hadokant »

Thanks
The only reason that i'm not going mentaly insane is that i could admit it and the fact that she is still alive and healthy. Just has no memories :cry:
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Hadokant wrote:Thanks you guys :cry:
Doing hanako's route with her made me cry so hard.
Although there was one positive thing said in this the thing she said as she woke up
" i see (my name), two sets of shelfs and two ironning boards.
Nurses: WHO ARE YOU CALLING IRONNING BOARD
Girl: i-i'm sorry
*puppy dog eyes*
Nurses: it's okay we are all ironning boards
Me in tears of joy and laughter: *facepalm*
also i heard the song: fate repeated from the tales of destiny 2 soundtrack so good music to listen too for
sad stories
I would think that if she remembers your name, then she would eventually remember more, right? I'm not an expert, but that seems to make sense.

I'm still trying to get my thoughts together about the next part of my story, but for now, I want to say that this song has been bothering me for quite some time, but I can't figure out why. The lyrics just really get to me.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Shilver

Post by Shilver »

I think I know what you mean about that song. There's something about it that just 'clicks'. Maybe it's because I love hardcore music (and Slipknot being one of the bands), but it's a good song to chill too.
"Show me the way, allow me to see because my heart is broken. Be my escape, allow me to hear with a word unspoken."--
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Hadokant, I can oonly feebly add to all this that I hope your cloud will have a bright sver lining. Even if she does not remember you, I hope you will be able to make many beautiful new memories with her too.

Shilver, I like to listen to powermetal sometimes to perk me up. Stratovarius with Power of this world, Rhapsody and Emeral Sword, etc. That's helps to shout out your feelings. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
MoogleDee

Post by MoogleDee »

To everyone, I'm still reading everything in this thread; nothing said is falling on deaf ears, so to speak.

And the rest of this is for me, because now that I think about it, I've never collected all the silly shit that's happened in my relationships in one place so I'll probably copy/paste it into a private blog post or something.

this space will be edited and filled in with STUFF when I'm done typing it out. I'm moving from my desktop to my puny laptop in bed so I can think and type comfortably.

edit: okay this is turning out to be stupidly long, like... 1300+ words long. I'm about 2/3 done but I need to get some sleep. I think I'll just have a link offsite to this light novel I'm writing instead of posting it here. This is all I have for now. I'm sorry it's so wordy, but this is the only way I can really explain things. For me, it's not worth putting into words unless I give it the full attention and detail it needs.
Last edited by MoogleDee on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...in the end I'm not really happy with who I am either, but that doesn't mean I regret being who I am."
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Beoran wrote:Shilver, I like to listen to powermetal sometimes to perk me up. Stratovarius with Power of this world, Rhapsody and Emeral Sword, etc. That's helps to shout out your feelings. :)
Spoken like a true norwegian :mrgreen:

On a less happy note, that woman - my ex fiancee - still haunts me a lot, especially in the dreams. I try to let it go and move on, but I've been failing that for years. Been sleeping especially bad, dreaming of her hurting me again and again.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Hmmm, maybe you have to do some kind of ritual to let your subconsious know it's really over. The subconscious is far more affected by emotions and that's
where rituals come in. For example, it could be something simple like writing "Farewell!" on the back of a photo of her and posing it to her.

Are you still angry at her? If so it might be best to try and forgive her. I did so too. at one stage in my life I said to myself: "I forgive all those who hurt me before, because they were ignorant too." . That helped me get rid of much anger I had before that.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Angry? That doesn't even begin to describe it.
Unfortunately I am a very resentful person, so I never truly forgive something :(

I have got no contact with her, though. One day (before finally solving some financial stuff that was left between us) she just disappeared, moved to another town and stopped answering the phone.
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

dunkelfalke wrote:
Beoran wrote:Shilver, I like to listen to powermetal sometimes to perk me up. Stratovarius with Power of this world, Rhapsody and Emeral Sword, etc. That's helps to shout out your feelings. :)
Spoken like a true norwegian :mrgreen:

On a less happy note, that woman - my ex fiancee - still haunts me a lot, especially in the dreams. I try to let it go and move on, but I've been failing that for years. Been sleeping especially bad, dreaming of her hurting me again and again.
I've actually became the master of my dreams. I got tired of fear and sadness in my dreams. I mean I had to deal with it in my waking state anyway, so I think I can give you some tips on that.

First trick: Observe yourself. not just look at, but feel as well. For me I tend to feel a bit off or look different. Sometimes the mind's eye pan's even around like a camera more than realistically. This usually get me to realize I'm dreaming even if I don't 'think' it.

Second trick: once realization sets in, you can experiment with yourself and your surroundings. Turning into light/shadow/steel, flying, changing the landscape, etc.

Third trick: Nothing in your dream matters, so you can do what you want. Sometimes this idea creates some weird moments in my dreams lol. Like Talking it out with Jason instead of running for your life, or turning in to a mech, summon down lightning to fry stuff... lol

These tricks tend to take practice, but I haven't had a bad dream in years, even though I've been depressed until recently.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

you mean lucent dreaming? i always wake up once i realise that it is all just a dream.