Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:40 am

Wanderingheartache wrote:So... after 10 months, Kyra and I broke up tonight. I want to say things ended well, but I don't know... She's going to be moving away and despite me wanting to follow her, I know that she's going to be busy with college and setting up a new life. I was afraid that I might not be a part of her future... and I want to say that I really just want her to be happy.


I want to say, but I know I can't...
Who's Kyra? Need a refresher course. ^_^;
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Wanderingheartache
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: along the wind...
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:58 am

Xanatos wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:So... after 10 months, Kyra and I broke up tonight. I want to say things ended well, but I don't know... She's going to be moving away and despite me wanting to follow her, I know that she's going to be busy with college and setting up a new life. I was afraid that I might not be a part of her future... and I want to say that I really just want her to be happy.


I want to say, but I know I can't...
Who's Kyra? Need a refresher course. ^_^;
Kyra, the girl who helped me get through the bullshit that I'd been put through since January... the girlfriend I used to gush about who likes cardfight vanguard and who I took on a date to an arcade. She's the girl my friend Naomi introduced me to and she's the girl who's going to Chicago for college... the one who helped make my familial bonds stronger.


She's now my ex... and it's painful
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm

It's been a while, but I just want to give you guys an update on what I wrote July 31st 2012. :lol:

I was at a convention last week and met a nice girl who changed my life. This change led to me acting a bit different to the girl I wrote about a year ago, ultimately ending with a very nice evening/night with a movie and lots of cuddling. c:
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Sea » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:16 pm

OtakuNinja wrote:It's been a while, but I just want to give you guys an update on what I wrote July 31st 2012. :lol:

I was at a convention last week and met a nice girl who changed my life. This change led to me acting a bit different to the girl I wrote about a year ago, ultimately ending with a very nice evening/night with a movie and lots of cuddling. c:
Nicolas Cage approves of this development
Image
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Wanderingheartache wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:So... after 10 months, Kyra and I broke up tonight. I want to say things ended well, but I don't know... She's going to be moving away and despite me wanting to follow her, I know that she's going to be busy with college and setting up a new life. I was afraid that I might not be a part of her future... and I want to say that I really just want her to be happy.


I want to say, but I know I can't...
Who's Kyra? Need a refresher course. ^_^;
Kyra, the girl who helped me get through the bullshit that I'd been put through since January... the girlfriend I used to gush about who likes cardfight vanguard and who I took on a date to an arcade. She's the girl my friend Naomi introduced me to and she's the girl who's going to Chicago for college... the one who helped make my familial bonds stronger.


She's now my ex... and it's painful
Ah, well...It happens. You move on and find another.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Wanderingheartache
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: along the wind...
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 am

if only it were as simple as merely "moving on and finding another"...


Anyway, I'm trying not to be hung up about it. She's a good person... if we cross paths again I know that I have a really good friend in her.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)

User avatar
wazuzu
Posts: 363
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by wazuzu » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:12 am

Wanderingheartache wrote:if only it were as simple as merely "moving on and finding another"...


Anyway, I'm trying not to be hung up about it. She's a good person... if we cross paths again I know that I have a really good friend in her.
It is that simple. It's you who makes a big deal out of it.
Let's think for a second. Now, you broke up already. There's no reason in trying to fix the thing that didn't manage to work at first place, so I am assuming you can't be together again. So, you have 2 options now: you can eat yourself from the inside, constantly thinking about them times with her and stuff, about what your relationship might have been, etc, doing all kinds of kicking yourself in the nuts and sticking to the past (which is gone now), OR you can accept that, accept her decision and move on for yourself. The decision is yours in the end, but the result is always that simple and obvious, at least I've never seen other ones in my life, and I've seen some shit.

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 am

Life is how seriously (or lightly) you treat things around you. Do the appropriate treatment, and things become easier.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

Wanderingheartache
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: along the wind...
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Wazuzu, that's the thing... we were working really well but the distance was going to be difficult. I feel it would have still worked out in the end if we had stayed together... every shot at happiness comes with sacrifices, I've known for a while that everything I had done was blind leaps of faith with no definite guarantee that we'd be together for as long as we were. I had planned on taking a huge gamble and following her to Chicago despite knowing full well there may be nothing out there for me and that I may end up stuck and alone there anyway. It isn't that I haven't "accepted" her decision either...


I don't believe anything is ever simple and "obvious" when it comes to these matters... I don't believe people can be simply replaced. I know a lot of people who believe that everything in their life is interchangeable, I am not one of those people. I feel that certain things fall into place in my life, whether or not I'm grasping at them is irrelevant... but when a piece is missing (or never found) then that section is forever empty. I know, "that's not a good way to live"... but that's how I am and I cannot bring myself to be the type of person who just keeps juggling people and hobbies for the sake of fitting in or being selfish.



I've already admitted it was going to be a hard road to travel alone... but I'll keep advancing forward, this world will not consume me.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Sea wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:It's been a while, but I just want to give you guys an update on what I wrote July 31st 2012. :lol:

I was at a convention last week and met a nice girl who changed my life. This change led to me acting a bit different to the girl I wrote about a year ago, ultimately ending with a very nice evening/night with a movie and lots of cuddling. c:
Nicolas Cage approves of this development
http://i.qkme.me/3rn7s5.jpg
Now I have that annoying movie theme stuck in my head again... >.< (Romantic Chaos)
Wanderingheartache wrote:Wazuzu, that's the thing...
I'll save this post. :'3
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:03 pm

That post reminds me of what Shizune might be thinking about herself.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Wanderingheartache wrote:Wazuzu, that's the thing... we were working really well but the distance was going to be difficult. I feel it would have still worked out in the end if we had stayed together... every shot at happiness comes with sacrifices, I've known for a while that everything I had done was blind leaps of faith with no definite guarantee that we'd be together for as long as we were. I had planned on taking a huge gamble and following her to Chicago despite knowing full well there may be nothing out there for me and that I may end up stuck and alone there anyway. It isn't that I haven't "accepted" her decision either...


I don't believe anything is ever simple and "obvious" when it comes to these matters... I don't believe people can be simply replaced. I know a lot of people who believe that everything in their life is interchangeable, I am not one of those people. I feel that certain things fall into place in my life, whether or not I'm grasping at them is irrelevant... but when a piece is missing (or never found) then that section is forever empty. I know, "that's not a good way to live"... but that's how I am and I cannot bring myself to be the type of person who just keeps juggling people and hobbies for the sake of fitting in or being selfish.



I've already admitted it was going to be a hard road to travel alone... but I'll keep advancing forward, this world will not consume me.
If it was working so well and you think it still could have worked, why didn't you take the gamble?

And it is still that simple. You either move on and find another or move on alone. Beliefs are pretty much irrelevant in determining which way it goes. If you eventually stumble across someone who can replace that missing piece, it won't matter that you don't believe people can be replaced because you just found a replacement anyway.

And as for the world...The dirt has dibs on consuming most of us (and fire has dibs on many of the rest) so the world will have to go wanting.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Erenussocrates
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Erenussocrates » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:30 pm

Koi wrote:No scraping names? Well, what about saying "I love you so much I would go back in time and kill my other self to be with you"?
Well, nah. I wouldn't kill my other self if I could go back in time. I would enter inside my other self's mind, take control of my other self, and totally fuck with her all the way throughout the end, instead of actually loving her. That's what I think.
And no. I love my scars. Each and every one of them.

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Sea » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Erenussocrates wrote:
Koi wrote:No scraping names? Well, what about saying "I love you so much I would go back in time and kill my other self to be with you"?
Well, nah. I wouldn't kill my other self if I could go back in time. I would enter inside my other self's mind, take control of my other self, and totally fuck with her all the way throughout the end, instead of actually loving her. That's what I think.
And no. I love my scars. Each and every one of them.
Well that's . . . kinda f**ked up.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

Wanderingheartache
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: along the wind...
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:35 pm

I do still plan on taking the huge gamble... but at the moment I am currently unemployed and penniless, I live with my parents until I can get back on my feet. She was okay with everything and supported me...

And I stand by what I said, it isn't as simple as that... I am not the kind of person who can force replacements where they do not belong.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)

Post Reply