Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

geolord11

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by geolord11 »

yep im back
Hard to think the last couple of days destroyed me true I gave up on girl A now shes just a really good mate.
But girl B.
Im crazy for.
But on top of that a person who i used to call a friend dropped in and decided "huh this girls fit shes mine." Now hes going for her knowing that i have certain feelings for her, what a complete dick. But it gets worse he knew that i felt this way which i'll explain later. But this wensday i found out that my feelings are stronger after spending lunch with some other mates i see her on crutches (shes got arthritis) i start to get worryed for her. I worry though out form until a great mate of mine lets call him Derik talks to me and it goes something like this.
Derik: whats up bud?
Me: Just thinking.
Derik: About B
Me: Yeh i'm worried about her.
Derik: Why shes gone through this before?
Me: I don't know really.
Then derik said i'd had stronger feelings for her.
Love. I've never been with a girl before so i'm not well expireced in it but i realized at that point he could of been right. Which made me even sadder. Your properly wondering why, well mainly the fact that i could never get her. I ended up breaking down in drama cause i worried to much. Then comes my old friend lets call him dick head. well he comes and i tell him.
Later that day i go for a run and decide to tell her how i feel so im there knocking on her door.
And then hes there i end up having a quick chat and leave feeling like shit.
Later that day i found out he told her how i feel, he then told me that she'd NEVER go out with me.
Of course i was heart broken, but then through a almost as great mate i realized he could of lied to me or put the harsh truth on me, of course shes been treating me the same almost a bit nicer, but im stuck cause whenever i think about her i get sad and when i don't she'll talk to me.
Its driving me to the point were i'm having suicidal thoughts (please don't say i'm over reacting) of course my best mate ash is always there for me and trying his best to help me.
Then i remembered a certain game, the game in which has a forum which has such kind people to help me out.
I started playing katawa shoujo again and did lilly's route and emi's.
Now i think shes a bit like both she wants me to admit my feelings but doesn't want a white charger.
But yet i'm scared. So please give me advice on it all, if it all fails i'd like some advice on how to get over her. Thanks once again
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

And I know we have a Gameworks here in downtown Seattle, which is a whole building that serves food, droinks, and is loaded with new and classic arcade games. Its kind of a Chuck-E-Cheese for adults. :) But other than the ocassional arcade machines at the local pizza place or at movie theaters, I don't remember the last time I even saw a videogame machine. Even then its just a shooting or driving game.

Geolord - At this point, you really need to just sit down and tell her how you feel man. Yes she might turn you down, but how much worse are you going to feel if you don't ask when you have the chance, and she winds up with one of those other guys? Living with regrets and 'might have beens' is just the worst.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

geolord11 wrote: But yet i'm scared. So please give me advice on it all, if it all fails i'd like some advice on how to get over her. Thanks once again
You need to tell B how you feel face to face, you don't seem to have done this yet. You seem to be spending too much time talking to your other (guy) friends about this! Just tell her how you feel, let her decide what her response is, and take it from there.

If your feelings aren't reciprocated then you need to get over it. Be a man about it: don't cut her out of your life, don't become hostile, don't sit thinking she's a stupid bitch because she doesn't know what she's missing out on. You're young, you have years and years ahead of you to have experiences, meet different people, and learn what you actually want from life and from a relationship. When you first start out dating it's really easy for these new, unknown feelings to overwhelm you and convince you that you're madly in love with someone. You're not. Be miserable for a little while but then pick yourself up using what you've learned and get on with your life. Think of it like this: they don't get all upset and bent out of shape when they reject you. Once you're out the door they just carry on with whatever they were doing, because they don't like you in that way and so the pain that comes with romantic rejection doesn't exist for them because they had no romantic feelings for you. This isn't malice on their part, they can't help not being attracted to you.

Good luck!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Don't know if this applies in your situation Geolord, but this guy has some good thoughts on this sort of thing.

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
StudyOfWumbology

Post by StudyOfWumbology »

Sad story time.
Recently my lifetime companion, my beloved dog passed away. He has been with me since when I was 7 (I'm 19 now.) Without him I've lost all feelings, even more so than when I completed each of the routes for KS.
I'm lost at the moment and I would like some help on what to do.
Things happen. For the best or for the worst we do not know.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Sad story time.
Recently my lifetime companion, my beloved dog passed away. He has been with me since when I was 7 (I'm 19 now.) Without him I've lost all feelings, even more so than when I completed each of the routes for KS.
I'm so sorry for your loss, and I feel ya'. My beloved canine companion died a few years back from a cancerous tumor in the brain. She was in terrible pain in the end, and I'm just glad she can rest in peace. A few months ago, my cat, which I've had for just as long as the dog - about twelve years, died of unknown reasons. It was evident that she was in pain, and that she was sick, but she is playing in kitty heaven now.

May your dog rest in peace along with my friends.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Get a new dog? Aside from that, all that can be done for it is time.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I'm so sorry. Losing such a longtime friend is about the worst thing that any of us can go through. Lord knows I've been there several times. All you can really do is hang onto the memories, and wait for the hurt to fade.

We're here for ya.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

StudyOfWumbology wrote: I'm lost at the moment and I would like some help on what to do.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

And for some scary points, read Stephen King's Pet Sematary. Sometimes, dead is better.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

metalangel wrote:
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
I always loved that story. Thanks for posting it.

I think I first heard it maybe ten years ago when I was keeping pet rats. I did it for a lot of years and eventually just had to give it up. Rats are such sweet little creatures, but they only live for 2-3 years. So I was continually having my heart broken and just couldn't take it anymore.

Hang in the StudyOfWumbology. It'll take time, but the pain will lessen eventually.
ReCodes

Post by ReCodes »

playing again
with Kei's encouragement,i pushed forward
and then the scene before her birthday
KILL ME, PLEASE! i can't go on ; _;
~WAHAHAHA...~
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7531 <- my fan art gallery

I'm dead...for now...will be back sometimes later...
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

ReCodes wrote:playing again
with Kei's encouragement,i pushed forward
and then the scene before her birthday
KILL ME, PLEASE! i can't go on ; _;

No death for you. Keep it up. Hanako needs you.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

She needs reminding that she is stronger than she thinks she is...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:She needs reminding that she is stronger than she thinks she is...
Indeed. Perhaps a bear-rasslin' contest with Jigoro...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."