Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ »

I guess I must have super low libido. I just don't feel that there's anything wrong with not having sex, and I'll be 28 soon. And yes, you can call me "virgin boy".
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
SirSlaughter

Post by SirSlaughter »

YZQ wrote:I guess I must have super low libido. I just don't feel that there's anything wrong with not having sex, and I'll be 28 soon. And yes, you can call me "virgin boy".
Im at 21, I hope I don't end up pulling a Nikola Tesla...that would suck.
ImageImage
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:I guess I must have super low libido. I just don't feel that there's anything wrong with not having sex, and I'll be 28 soon. And yes, you can call me "virgin boy".
I'd never do that. Especially since I'm in the same boat (Well, the no sex part at least). :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

Nobody asked but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

As long as you keep pursuing women who are into FWB you're gonna get caught up in a web of drama sooner or later. Maybe this is too harsh but I'd say it's about time to start thinking with your brain instead of your dick. There are many more important things in this world than worrying about who you're sleeping with.
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Parliament wrote:Nobody asked but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway.

As long as you keep pursuing women who are into FWB you're gonna get caught up in a web of drama sooner or later. Maybe this is too harsh but I'd say it's about time to start thinking with your brain instead of your dick. There are many more important things in this world than worrying about who you're sleeping with.
That doesn't help my situation at all, do you even understand why I'm in it in the first place? I'm not some mindless rutting dog.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

metalangel wrote:

That doesn't help my situation at all, do you even understand why I'm in it in the first place? I'm not some mindless rutting dog.
Just sell your story to AMC. "Friends With Benefits", the next big thing after "Breaking Bad".
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

Xanatos wrote:
Just sell your story to AMC. "Friends With Benefits", the next big thing after "Breaking Bad".
and if they don't take it... there's always Lifetime :D
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Xanatos wrote: Just sell your story to AMC. "Friends With Benefits", the next big thing after "Breaking Bad".
They'd probably turn it down claiming it was too far-fetched :lol:
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Gotta love Reality is Unrealistic.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Nooby

Post by Nooby »

Dream wrote:Today is my birthday.
A bit late, but happy birthday :)
pandaphil wrote:Oh hell, I should just stop posting in this thread entirely. I've got no business trying to offer advice when my own life is such a freakin' mess. :(
Always appreciated your input. I'd like to see more of it (not this stuff, cheer up ;)).
Shironeko wrote:My life has improved since then, but here's my story.
Good to hear you're getting better. Also, why do you have a gun? Why not get rid of it?
Ilithandie wrote:Letting all that out seems to have helped and also I managed to help out a few teens today. One was assaulted seemingly at random, the other almost did something stupid. Felt good to just give them the tools to help themselves.
That's awesome.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

metalangel wrote:

Would be easier if it was briefer.
(I thinks I should read your post and understand it before posting but I failed the latter)
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

:o
Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Last edited by Neoteros on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Oh man, hang in there. Any guy who'd make a woman choose between him and a friend is a Grade-A asshole who deserves to be dumped asap. Honesty, he sounds like trouble. Cutting off a girlfriend from her friends, family, and support system is a classic warning sign of an abuser.

I hope she's smart enough to make the right decision.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Damn, man. That really sucks :(

I admit i'm very concerned about you and your friend, i echo panda's sentiment that the guy's a pretty lousy boyfriend if he's forcing her into such a position and i would also echo the sentiment that he is quite possibly an abuser in the making (like panda said, cutting the girl out of her contacts is quite the warning sign). Personally i believe you should have a talk with the girl, the family and the boyfriend (not all together) and try to have an open conversation with your friend and/or her family and express your concerns, as well as asking what she wants to do. I would also confront the boyfriend (i don't mean physically of course) but that is quite likely a bad idea.

I don't know if this might be a good idea either, but i would recommend you tell her family about the matter and express your concerns about what this boyfriend might do to her, even if she might not want to talk about it too much.

It's a tight situation man, i hope that both you and your friend manage to stay strong and make the right decisions, and do remember that we are always here to give support and advice.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos