Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pyramid Head

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Pyramid Head »

Reksho wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:Maybe find a friend who actually lives close enough to stick a healing foot up my ass when i need it.
Exactly what I wanted to say, except not so crude (of course). Creating an environment that kicks your ass up when you're down is the way to go for sustaining motivation. Otherwise you will keep letting yourself down because you have nothing firm enough to fall back on.

The problem with this is that my friends are generally as useless as i am. Well there may be one exception but he lives on the other side of town. I'll have to find a way to work though, i've been threatened with a fate worse than death if my Katawa Shoujo fanfic doesn't have a completed rough draft by the end of the month.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

I don't think I need helps here. Just little update

4 month ago I think I have found my new crush but, beside of the day we met. We are not what anyone can say we are acquaintance and no one even myself is sure that we will meet again. Problem is she is living her own live with her own boyfriend while I keep thinking about her. After a weird dream in 2 nights ago I decide to "stalk" her little more and found her facebook. I didn't request her as friend because I can imagine how awkward is it.

"Hey, I am a guy you met 4 months ago who have a crush on you ever since and just able to found your facebook. Will you accept my friend request?"

I doubt that I will feel better if she accept my request. I doubt I want a relationship with anyone who accept friend request too easily and don't want to add unnecessary awkward feeling if I do meet her again. I am more or less believing in fate because it have no reason at all that I will like and cry for anyone who just happen to sit next to me. My old crush now even have more neutral stance toward me. So I can't call anything like that as something other than "fate", and I hoping that fate will just let we meet again and I will take care of the rest.

I want to stop myself from longing to her. Problem is : It is easier said than done.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Auratus wrote:I don't think I need helps here. Just little update

4 month ago I think I have found my new crush but, beside of the day we met. We are not what anyone can say we are acquaintance and no one even myself is sure that we will meet again. Problem is she is living her own live with her own boyfriend while I keep thinking about her. After a weird dream in 2 nights ago I decide to "stalk" her little more and found her facebook. I didn't request her as friend because I can imagine how awkward is it.

"Hey, I am a guy you met 4 months ago who have a crush on you ever since and just able to found your facebook. Will you accept my friend request?"

I doubt that I will feel better if she accept my request. I doubt I want a relationship with anyone who accept friend request too easily and don't want to add unnecessary awkward feeling if I do meet her again. I am more or less believing in fate because it have no reason at all that I will like and cry for anyone who just happen to sit next to me. My old crush now even have more neutral stance toward me. So I can't call anything like that as something other than "fate", and I hoping that fate will just let we meet again and I will take care of the rest.

I want to stop myself from longing to her. Problem is : It is easier said than done.

You know i really should thank you for reminding me that for as much of a miserable bastard i can be, i never find myself in awkward situations like that because it takes A LOT to get me to form any type of emotional attachment.

That said, are you drunk? I swear your English has suddenly gotten a little better.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Auratus: There is a difference between a friend invite on some social website (where the barrier between friends and others is basically just whether they know you or not instead of actually being friends) and a confession. I'd just shoot the friend invite to her and just get to know her. If anything, you could learn whether she is or is not the right person for you (character-wise).
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Pyramid Head wrote:

You know i really should thank you for reminding me that for as much of a miserable bastard i can be, i never find myself in awkward situations like that because it takes A LOT to get me to form any type of emotional attachment.

That said, are you drunk? I swear your English has suddenly gotten a little better.
It takes little effort for anyone to make me cry. I am pretty sensitive to people's opinion and emotion toward me. But even me, one would have to take some effort to influence my emotion for prolonged time.

,and My english is my english. I have good range of vocabulary and understand what most trying to write. But my grammar is vary wildly from quite bad to almost good based on... I don't know. Star alignment?
I never drinks alcohol and swear to myself that I will never drunk from alcohol because I can see myself training my knife-throwing skill on living human or doing immoral things like that (which I actually secretly wish I can).

@Kutagh Did you know you can't actually write anything for friend request in facebook, and I would actually feel bad myself if she do accept. I just thinking she might not mind it but I do. Actually. I could think of some more catchy phrase that what I posted like "I owe you a pretzel."
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

@Auratus: I don't really use facebook (basically only when required, especially not for contacting friends :P)... But the thing is that due to how Facebook tends to be used people will think it is just a request to stay in touch, not to become BFF or so. And you can always clarify after she accepted and she can decide whether to unfriend you or not ;)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Feeling kinda down...Not sure why. Might have something to do with this damn injury killing the only noticeable bit of progress I've been making. I can feel everything starting to stagnate again...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

Xanatos wrote:Feeling kinda down...Not sure why. Might have something to do with this damn injury killing the only noticeable bit of progress I've been making. I can feel everything starting to stagnate again...

What injury?
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Feeling kinda down...Not sure why. Might have something to do with this damn injury killing the only noticeable bit of progress I've been making. I can feel everything starting to stagnate again...

What injury?
Damaged ankle ligament. Killed my workout progress. Almost well enough to resume though. I'll just need to retrain the muscle before I start again.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

O hai there. Guess that injury prevented you from posting last week.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Reksho wrote:

Actually, I got banned for chatting with OtakuNinja and derailing all the threads. :lol:
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Xanatos wrote:
Reksho wrote:

Actually, I got banned for chatting with OtakuNinja and derailing all the threads. :lol:
Really? Guess that's an injury in its own way. =p
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Reksho wrote:

What?! :shock:
I thought I saw you posting when I got banned..? :o
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:What?! :shock:
I thought I saw you posting when I got banned..? :o
I take it you got the same? Guess this makes us partners-in-crime. :P (Sorry, here I go doing it again. Back to topic! xD)

Updates: Job opportunity fell through. Apparently "there's a job available" actually means "we suspect somebody might quit soon and maybe make a job available". Spoilers: He didn't fucking quit, and they wasted a lot of my goddamn time. Workout's been on hiatus way too long from the injury. College preparations aren't panning out well because I can't seem to establish contact with the people who are supposed to be helping out with that. Bleh...

On the good side of things, disability's finally coming in for that cancer-ridden chick we got staying with us (though she's currently at a medical home - also, the tumors crushed her spine) so we got all the bills caught up just as some finance people were threatening to bring attorneys in.
Yellow 13

Post by Yellow 13 »

>tfw no gf
When the war, has been won
And our march home begins
What awaits has not yet been revealed
What was won? what was lost?
Will our deeds be remembered?
Are they written on stone or in sand?