Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

NintendoOrBust

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Potato wrote:I still cannot grasp why people insist on attaching aliases to the people in their stories, as if anyone will ever know...

But at any rate, Ninten, welcome to KS and be careful at the library. You might meet a Yuuko instead. :P
Who knows who's lurking? I wouldn't want privacy to be an issue.
Kyler Thatch

Post by Kyler Thatch »

Also because it is very possible for someone to google your name. Or in this case, your friend's name. Best not to take any chances.
Potato

Post by Potato »

Kyler Thatch wrote:Also because it is very possible for someone to google your name. Or in this case, your friend's name. Best not to take any chances.
I could google a name until time ends and it'd be useless without a surname. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Potato wrote:
Kyler Thatch wrote:Also because it is very possible for someone to google your name. Or in this case, your friend's name. Best not to take any chances.
I could google a name until time ends and it'd be useless without a surname. :lol:
Not unless the person uses the username a lot. You might be able to make a connection somewhere. But that's a lot of work.
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

*deleted*
Last edited by NintendoOrBust on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Potato

Post by Potato »

NintendoOrBust wrote:Well, it's about time for an update. I contacted M recently, to look into something she borrowed from me. She just said she was annoyed with me, (Even though I haven't contacted her in months) and she called me pathetic and ugly, claiming I'll never get a girlfriend. I said I was done, but she unfriended me before I did. I wonder how long she was planning to do that? I honestly don't give a crap. But she said some hurtful things. Making such broad assumptions about me even though she hasn't talked to me for months.

I think she might have the gall to think I actually still like her. What a self-entitled b****.
The moral of this story is clearly "Move to Twitter because Facebook is terrible".

Or maybe "Entitled bitches aren't worth your time". :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Potato wrote:
NintendoOrBust wrote:Well, it's about time for an update. I contacted M recently, to look into something she borrowed from me. She just said she was annoyed with me, (Even though I haven't contacted her in months) and she called me pathetic and ugly, claiming I'll never get a girlfriend. I said I was done, but she unfriended me before I did. I wonder how long she was planning to do that? I honestly don't give a crap. But she said some hurtful things. Making such broad assumptions about me even though she hasn't talked to me for months.

I think she might have the gall to think I actually still like her. What a self-entitled b****.
The moral of this story is clearly "Move to Twitter because Facebook is terrible".

Or maybe "Entitled bitches aren't worth your time". :lol:
Haha. I guess that is true. While I thought of it for a bit, I'm over it at the moment. I still want my game back though.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Then send her a message to that effect.

"Okay, maybe I'm ugly, and pathetic, and a hopeless loser or whatever. You can keep thinking about that. I don't care. I just want you to give me my game back. Then you won't have to put up with this pathetic loser anymore."
Not Dead Yet
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Oddball wrote:Then send her a message to that effect.

"Okay, maybe I'm ugly, and pathetic, and a hopeless loser or whatever. You can keep thinking about that. I don't care. I just want you to give me my game back. Then you won't have to put up with this pathetic loser anymore."
I've already been blocked. I'm unable to do that.
Potato

Post by Potato »

NintendoOrBust wrote:

Find her friends and get them to get your game back. :lol:
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Potato wrote:
NintendoOrBust wrote:

Find her friends and get them to get your game back. :lol:
I doubt I'll get it by any means. Super Mario 64 DS. Best DS game I own. I still have her Mario Kart though. That bitch will never get it.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

NintendoOrBust wrote:I honestly don't give a crap. But
Heh.
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

metalangel wrote:
NintendoOrBust wrote:I honestly don't give a crap. But
Heh.
Reminds me of a Louis CK bit.
"Of course. But maybe..."
Potato

Post by Potato »

NintendoOrBust wrote:I doubt I'll get it by any means. Super Mario 64 DS. Best DS game I own. I still have her Mario Kart though. That bitch will never get it.
Considering there's somewhere around 1900 Mario Karts nowadays, I'm not sure she'll care. :lol: But hey, maybe you'll meet a chick who really likes Mario Kart and hit it off with stolen goods. :P
NintendoOrBust

Post by NintendoOrBust »

Potato wrote:
NintendoOrBust wrote:I doubt I'll get it by any means. Super Mario 64 DS. Best DS game I own. I still have her Mario Kart though. That bitch will never get it.
Considering there's somewhere around 1900 Mario Karts nowadays, I'm not sure she'll care. :lol: But hey, maybe you'll meet a chick who really likes Mario Kart and hit it off with stolen goods. :P
Maybe. As long as nobody gets their hands on Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, I'm fine.