Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YZQ

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ »

Jigoro meeting Hanako: I don't know if it's the greatest disaster ever or the most awesome thing ever.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Zeero Mizera

Post by Zeero Mizera »

never been in a real relationship, but i was in a very long distance relationship in the past, i should not have expected for it to work out, it was sad, she enlightened every single day of my life, anyway, i love ks
Misha > Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Shizune > Emi
MacGuffin

Post by MacGuffin »

Hey guys, I can't access the HBHC :(
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@MacGuffin. Chill, mate. I for one who isn't going there. So if you having personal problem. You are always welcome to share it in this thread.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Looks like you guys made I in. Welcome!

Know how you feel Zeero. I was in a couple of almost relationships years ago. But I decided to run away across the country because of other problems in my life. So here I am today, bitter and very lonely, with absolutely no idea of how to even start a relationship. Needless to say since KS came into my life, there have been a lot of tears.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
carrion_crow

Post by carrion_crow »

I feel like we need more side character fics such as Akira, Miki, Rika, etc. I would write but i suck at it to the point where i couldn't keep myself entertained enough with my own story....Sad isn't it?
Akira=Miki>Lily>Emi>Rin>Hanako...........and shizune I guess
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

pandaphil wrote: I always loved that story. Thanks for posting it.

I think I first heard it maybe ten years ago when I was keeping pet rats. I did it for a lot of years and eventually just had to give it up. Rats are such sweet little creatures, but they only live for 2-3 years. So I was continually having my heart broken and just couldn't take it anymore.
It brings a tear to my eye, and I've never ever had a pet.

Rats are awesome (I know a lot of people who have them, including one who is a breeder) so I can appreciate the upset when they pass. :(
Nooby

Post by Nooby »

StudyOfWumbology wrote:Recently my lifetime companion, my beloved dog passed away.
Sorry for your loss. We actually had to let our dog go about 2 weeks ago. It's still unsettling to realise he's gone when I look at the clock and think it's feeding time, or time for a walk. Or looking at the spots where he'd usually hang out in our living room, the spot being painfully empty.

It's just a sad period. And that's okay. It's okay to be sad.

Time is the cure :)
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

Call me a bastard, say I'm the worst person ever... but I feel I deserve the right to laugh at this leaked diary entry that someone sent me.

well, yesterday i finished up my semester, and i was really happy, cause i made an 82.58% in math, and i am, like, the worst person in math in the history of ever. now, i was all happy, told my mom, my grandma, my grandpa, my boyfriend, ANYONE that would listen, i told about this and how proud i am of myself. now, Texas, being Texas, decided to ruin my happiness with its sh*tty weather, so, it rained. rain usually doesn't bother me, in fact, i love the rain. i love when it rains, when it storms, everything, but now i'm not so sure. i had just spend the last half an hour trying to find Pythagoras, my bf, in WalMart, cause he's an abusive jerk and decided to throw a ball over into the next isle of toys, and he hit me repeatedly.. so, i went after him. i calmed down, but then when we had to go and take a friend home, i was going the way i thought would be safer, but apparently it wasn't, because as i was making the turn, i lost control, lost traction, and hit a curb. that hit resulted in the breaking of my tire's hubcap, as well as the now broken hubcap piece puncturing the actual tire. i was forced to pull over, since Pythaogras decided to yell at me to pull over. i was forced into going and sitting in the backseat of my own car, AGAIN, and i couldn't take it, started crying, and everyone had Pythagoras pull the damn car over, because i was crying, and comfort me. now, if you personally know me, or have had the "privilege" of seeing me upset and crying, you'll know that i don't like to be touched or comforted, unless it's by someone who didn't put me in that state in the first place, and even then, it has to be someone i'm used to. well, Pythagoras ignored this and said i didn't want to be comforted and just wanted to wallow in my worthlessness. we got our friend home, me in the back being unresponsive, and got back to my other friend's house. we ended up staying there. we had to leave at 6 in the morning, since his mom runs a daycare, and i had to leave my precious baby at his house, because they didn't want me driving it. I had to LEAVE. MY. BABY. because they thought i SHOULDN'T be DRIVING her. well.... we had to get Pythagoras's mom to pick us up, i was still being unresponsive, to Pythagoras at least, and we got back to his house, where i just proceeded to "go to sleep" and ignore everything around me. now i'm up, he's at a lifeguard training thing, bout to come back, actually, and i'm still rightfully upset, cause i don't remember whether or not i bought damn tire insurance from Lamb's tires. and i had to do a lot of things today, that now i can't do, because i can't f***ing drive in the rain!

I highly doubt that Hungary was driving, but I don't know the details... The friend with the mom running a daycare sounds like my friend "Tower" (a nickname he picked himself) and I can't believe Pythagoras' parents don't notice what a monster he is. Either they enable him or they simply just want to ignore the fact that their "angel" is a fucking devil...

I'm going to ignore the pleas of the friend who sent me this, I won't white knight for her... I'm leaving her to her own fate and if she's strong then she'll earn her freedom. Some people are finally seeing I'm right but they'll have to rebuild the bridges they've burnt with me and I keep those waters dangerous as well as push my island further and further away. It seems like I'm obsessive about this but I would have really forgotten about the whole thing if no one ever told me what happened with them. I'm going to welcome all the source of comedy they'll provide for me now, I'm not going to turn away any information that just so happens to be fed to me...

All I care about is Kyra and the happiness I share with her, everything else is secondary... I believe the balance is finally being restored
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Wanderingheartache wrote:Texts
Hmm. Morally confusing, Should I help people who left me in despair? Should I help people who was tried to excluding me out from their life?

Well. I usually a kind person. But, I guess doing anything that cause Hungary to suddenly crying and hug at you will bad for your relationship. So leave her be, I think you shouldn't get any news about them.

You sound like you care about this matter more than your current relationship here. Given that Kyra have few sentences that mentions her. :lol:
and care your family as a primary thing too, parental and fraternal bond can be cut down by almost nothing.

BTW, I just found KS thread in Newgrounds. Should I defend KS name as die-hard supporter and converts some of a mediumly large pool of NG forum folk to join our smaller KS forum?
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Wanderingheartache

Kyra and I don't really have problems, so there isn't much to talk about... I don't really find it all that interesting to keep talking about how we have fun in arcades and how we spend her days off just sleeping or reading. Yeah, we have our little disagreements but we can overlook those and we don't dwell on the flaws that we both see in each other. (but if you're really interested, she's annoyed at how I snore sometimes and I don't like how she punches my arm sometimes... we also disagree on which is better out of two brands of instant noodles) My family bonds are somewhat better as my parents have met Kyra and my brother thinks she's cool because of her interest in Cardfight Vanguard... my sister has yet to meet her but I'm sure they'll get along fine.

Regarding how much I "care" about the situation with Hungary and Pythagoras... I can't exactly throw away friendships, I admit I'm a little pained at knowing that she's going through a hard time. But I also accepted a long time ago that she picked her path and now she has to find her own way out if she is unhappy... In a sick way, I'm kinda hoping she can work things out and tame the devil she's decided to hook up with. I'm getting pleas from "concerned" friends who previously turned their backs on me in favor of Pythagoras and his crusade to make me the enemy... They want me to be the white knight needed to save them all from Pythagoras' bullshit and you know what, I don't really want to be a part of that anymore.

I won't turn away information that is leaked to me... and as horrible as it sounds, I will have no regrets taking pleasure in what is fed to me. Knowing that I've found happiness while they suffer is proof that they only need me around to be a scapegoat and absorb all their abuse. I am worth much more than that!

EDIT: Newgrounds you say? I heard the forums were a cesspool, I'd avoid it...
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wanderingheartache wrote:I'm going to welcome all the source of comedy they'll provide for me now, I'm not going to turn away any information that just so happens to be fed to me...
Ah, you've reached the fun part of wrecked relations: Sweet, sweet vindication. And sweet, sweet revenge. Enjoy it. And yeah, maybe it makes you a horrible person. Depends on who you ask. But that's where my life's philosophy comes in handy: "I may be going to Hell...But damn, its gonna be a fun ride down! :D"

And Newgrounds is hilarious. You can pick any game at random and you'll find most of the reviews can be summed up as "OMG SUX, 10/10". It's like some kind of mentally-deficient Bizarro world virtual circle jerk. Truly a beautiful thing to behold.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Wanderingheartache

I will chronicle everything... the rise and fall, and of course the rise again when everything has finally settled. I will laugh for an eternity for the stupidity behind thinking I'll become a white knight for someone who will obviously not learn her lesson until she's walked the path of closed fist... Until she's experience every level of hell, she is not worth even a glance. and that's the ironic part considering I take her tragedy as a sweet comedy...

I'm gonna focus on what makes me happy here and now, where my future will be with someone who actually respects me and treats me the same way they want me to treat them. I'll still laugh at their suffering... but it isn't my highest priority. I'm done being the open palm, tired of the beggars taking advantage of my kindness...

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

^ When she hits rock bottom, mail her a box wrapped up in present paper with a bow. Inside the box, leave nothing but a note reading "I told you so."

Printed-out-and-glued-on trollface is optional.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Wanderingheartache wrote:she's cool because of her interest in Cardfight Vanguard... my sister has yet to meet her but I'm sure they'll get along fine.
She likes Cardfight Vanguard?
You have a keeper man :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.