Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

simmr001

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by simmr001 »

Okay, but blame robin when I'm finished. didn't want to say as not many believe me when I tell them parts of this.

Age 4 I lost the opportunity to be diagnosed with autism as the person who noticed it prompted my brother to beg to quit preschool, so I wasn't diagnosed until I was 17, since then I have been bullied and ridiculed for my eccentricities and insecurities through first and middle school. One group of girls stole my shoes and threw them into an electric substation, because they knew I wouldn't notice the DANGER OF DEATH! Signs. I spent most of childhood in the library, hiding their. My only friend at that time getting transferred when I was 8.

In middle school it got worse. With a school that promoted "physical and social interaction" I ended up with multiple cuts bruises from diving to avoid football's, kids thinking it funny to pick on the short kid. also had a group of girls take an interest, but took my avoiding people as playing with them which only stopped in secondary School.

Secondary school in the first year, I contemplated suicide. Our school was brand new. State of the art equipment to use and escape the outside world s hatred, a library which I once got detention for by staying in their for three lessons. But because it was new it had no reputation. So it had to accept any it could get. Including students who had been expelled for violent behaviour from previous schools

Funny thing about English education system. It takes three expulsions to get put in a "special facility".

My reporting of what they did to me, accounted for 30% of them being expelled in the first year. after the second year I started acting the clown, purposely trying to get people to avoid me. And it worked. Until the French residential trip. When I got my childhood friend (and next door neighbour) respond to my confession with a laugh in the face. And had my roommate sexually assault me (France still refuses to recognise, forced male intercourse as rape, only sexual assault). Still have nightmares, and its the main reason I refused to go out with robin at first. Thought she deserved someone better. Less damaged.

In my final year I met clarrabelle robin's Aka rockin robin (she doesn't mind, she doesn't have Facebook, Twitter or any of that so she's not too worried about data theft). Alongside her and two other friends, I got my life back together, got my diagnosis of aspergers (an apology to my brother too, not that he honestly meant anything to him) learned learned to trust again. And to love.

You know why I like hanakos bad ending so much? Because she wasn't stuttering, she wasn't hiding her scars, she wasn't acting like everything was okay, when inside her true feelings were tearing herself apart. In that one scene she stopped hiding and showed the world, technically hisao, what she truly felt. Before today, I've never fully done that. And now I feel drained.
aidz

Post by aidz »

Wanderingheartache wrote:
words.

I SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

I think I went into too much information. Feel better though
aidz

Post by aidz »

simmr001 wrote:I think I went into too much information. Feel better though
It's good you feel comfortable enough to talk about how you feel (:
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

aidz wrote:
exactly Why i told him to say it. now he was having a hanako moment about people looking at him differently if he told people.

is that tom baker?
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
aidz

Post by aidz »

rockin robin wrote:
aidz wrote:
exactly Why i told him to say it. now he was having a hanako moment about people looking at him differently if he told people.
nah

I wouldn't look at him differently unless he admitted he was a murderer >:)

or that he had horrendous taste in curtains

pspspsps that is indeed tom baker
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Just don't ask for any jelly babies :D

Worse I did was that I never came forward against my roommate but when I heard he was trying to force himself on a woman I decided to get revenge for both of us. he was able to come to school the next day day and he never spoke to either of us again, still.felt bad for hurting him though.
And I'm still in contact with the girl too, if she's a little unhinged these days
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

It always feels better to let it all out, at least that's how I feel anyway... You've lived a rough life and you deserve the good that comes from the people that care about you.
aidz wrote:I SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH
Well, it is as follows:

In the beginning... I showed concern for a friend, people said I overstepped my bounds. Her "boyfriend" is an abusive asshole and people said I was jealous even though I did not have feelings for this girl.

Sometime after... I tried to make peace but rumors came about and some people started splintering into factions. I had to rely on my girlfriend to keep me calm as things grew more intense with their accusations.

As of recently... I got tired of it and tried to sever ties, but they keep pulling me in and they get others involved. Now there's a full on war and there are people who want to dispel the rumors and stand with me that oppose those who want to bury the truth and make me suffer.

Oh, and somewhere along the way... my former friend's father got involved.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
aidz

Post by aidz »

Wanderingheartache wrote:
aidz wrote:I SEEK TO KNOW THE TRUTH
Well, it is as follows:

In the beginning... I showed concern for a friend, people said I overstepped my bounds. Her "boyfriend" is an abusive asshole and people said I was jealous even though I did not have feelings for this girl.

Sometime after... I tried to make peace but rumors came about and some people started splintering into factions. I had to rely on my girlfriend to keep me calm as things grew more intense with their accusations.

As of recently... I got tired of it and tried to sever ties, but they keep pulling me in and they get others involved. Now there's a full on war and there are people who want to dispel the rumors and stand with me that oppose those who want to bury the truth and make me suffer.

Oh, and somewhere along the way... my former friend's father got involved.
pretty sure that sounds like the plot of that film

the one about the fucking hairdresser, the space hairdresser and the cowboy

the guy, he's got a tin foil pal and a pedal bin, and his father's a robot and he's shagged his sister

lego, they're all made of fucking lego
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wanderingheartache wrote:Kai-nah (Olympia's sister... choosing to side with Hungary because of convenience in making costumes)
There are costumes? What is this now, some comic book standoff? Go kick them all in the nuts and/or tits and just be done with it. They're a bunch of idiots with rumors. That's all. There is no war. Cut out the melodrama and go handle it already. Either end the rumors right now or just leave them to their delusions and wipe them from your mind.

Not to belittle your troubles or anything but this is just becoming some increasingly ridiculous dark & edgy reboot exaggerated parody of West Side Story. Just skip ahead to the rumble where somebody stabs a bitch. :lol:
Last edited by Xanatos on Sat May 25, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
aidz

Post by aidz »

Xanatos wrote:
Wanderingheartache wrote:Kai-nah (Olympia's sister... choosing to side with Hungary because of convenience in making costumes)
There are costumes? What is this now, some comic book standoff? Go kick them all in the nuts and/or tits and just be done with it. They're a bunch of idiots with rumors. That's all. There is no war. Cut out the melodrama and go handle it already.

Not to belittle your troubles or anything but this is just becoming some increasingly ridiculous dark & edgy reboot of West Side Story. Just skip ahead to the rumble where somebody stabs a bitch. :lol:
I knew I wasn't the only one thinking of a film ;D
Wanderingheartache

They make costumes for conventions, that has nothing to do with the drama going on... that's actually why I was friends with Hungary for so long because all of us used to be a huge convention group. As much as I appreciate humor in this, I'm really trying to avoid conflict by doing my damnedest to wash them clean from my life... it's insanely hard to do especially now since Hungary's father is getting involved.

The "easiest" way for this to all go away is if I just moved, but I kinda like where I live... I've lived here for 14 years now and I'm actually not planning on going away for their benefit. I'll let the war be fought but I'm not going to do much other than defend my honor when it is put into question... with any hope I should be able to drive them away, but for the most part yeah I'm going to be the bigger person and just keep walking forward and resist the urge to stay in the past with them.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@Aussie, Let make it brief. Live. It's not like you'll die soon. I think finding a donor wouldn't take longer than 10 years. Even if it's do, They might find a cure by then. So don't worry. :D

---

I thinking about some kind of strategy game when I read Wanderingheadache's post above.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Dream

Post by Dream »

"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Wanderingheartache

if only... I think it will end more like this:

The only ending