Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Auratus »

pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:Do a checkup, and get a diagnosis.

Yes please do. We don't want to lose you.
OK then. I will tell my mom in an hour.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

pandaphil wrote:
Listen to these guys. Don't be like Hisao. :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

OtakuNinja wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Listen to these guys. Don't be like Hisao. :|
Yeah, I probably not die while almost having a girlfriend :) .
To make things worse. I ate a cooked squid and feel allergic to it more than I thought.

Edit: Oh well. I tell my mom that I am tired easily and having chest pain. My mom tell me that's she will wait to checkup in university's admission. So I guess if something REALLY goes wrong, I can tell my parent openly. (I having sore throat due to allergy, Damn it)

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Allergies can catch one off guard. Was allergic to seafood myself and visited hospitals for jabs in serious cases. In one case, my face swelled like a pig for a few days after that...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

"Eat three tablet a day to alleviates the chest pain. If the chest pain seems to intensify after pill's effect is wear off, It is not our fault. We wouldn't add anything in the drug out of it's content even it might improved our sale."

That's what I would write in a pill's box that my mother brought it. But she brought only 10 pill in a... something, as far as I know. Too bad.

Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

In the end, my friend dumped her paranoid boyfriend. I'm glad she didn't do what he told her to do, but I feel a bit... guilty. She broke up with him to keep being friends with a depressed university student living on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. She either hated her boyfriend, or is a masochist.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Auratus wrote:"Eat three tablet a day to alleviates the chest pain. If the chest pain seems to intensify after pill's effect is wear off, It is not our fault. We wouldn't add anything in the drug out of it's content even it might improved our sale."

That's what I would write in a pill's box that my mother brought it. But she brought only 10 pill in a... something, as far as I know. Too bad.
Hopefully they'll help. Keep us posted.

Neoteros wrote:In the end, my friend dumped her paranoid boyfriend. I'm glad she didn't do what he told her to do, but I feel a bit... guilty. She broke up with him to keep being friends with a depressed university student living on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. She either hated her boyfriend, or is a masochist.
Maybe we were all jumping to conclusions, but from what you told us, it sounds like she did the right thing. And really, just because you're depressed doesn't mean you're a bad person. Some of the nicest people I know are prone to depression.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
BananaPudding

Post by BananaPudding »

pandaphil wrote: Just because you're depressed doesn't mean you're a bad person. Some of the nicest people I know are prone to depression.
^this. one of the best "cliche" pieces of advice I have found in going to depression support groups is: "You are not your depression, you are a person who happens to have an illness, but that illness doesn't (have to) define you"
Completion order: Emi->Lily->Shizune->Hanako->Rin
Feels order: Emi->lily/Hanako->Rin->Shizune
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Winston Churchill famously called his depression his "black dog". If you like dogs, cuddle your black dog. But, train it well like any good dog owner. If not, lock it somewhere.

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

YZQ wrote:Winston Churchill famously called his depression his "black dog". If you like dogs, cuddle your black dog. But, train it well like any good dog owner. If not, lock it somewhere.
Wouldn't cuddling depression be a bad idea? :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

I would think that most people have dark humour regarding their depression.

pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:I would think that most people have dark humour regarding their depression.
Only when we're not feeling it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Neoteros wrote:In the end, my friend dumped her paranoid boyfriend. I'm glad she didn't do what he told her to do, but I feel a bit... guilty. She broke up with him to keep being friends with a depressed university student living on the opposite side of the Atlantic Ocean. She either hated her boyfriend, or is a masochist.
...or she like you, or prefer to dump her boyfriend instead of friends, or her ex-boyfriend is a**h***

Don't feel guilty on what beyond your control that's effect you, or else you might become insane in the adult's world.

The future is unclear, dark, scary which cause some to fear about change. But when it is knitted into your life and being the past. It's not even that scary and you pass it. You know, It might be prologue of sort-of "...and they live happily ever after" story for you two. :wink:
BananaPudding wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Just because you're depressed doesn't mean you're a bad person. Some of the nicest people I know are prone to depression.
^this. one of the best "cliche" pieces of advice I have found in going to depression support groups is: "You are not your depression, you are a person who happens to have an illness, but that illness doesn't (have to) define you"
Cliche as "Drink enough water, Exercise and Sleep enough to be healthy" Because it is work, or it is something depressing people should realize.
Xanatos wrote:
YZQ wrote:Winston Churchill famously called his depression his "black dog". If you like dogs, cuddle your black dog. But, train it well like any good dog owner. If not, lock it somewhere.
Wouldn't cuddling depression be a bad idea? :lol:
Agreed for both of you. I actually prefer cat. But I don't sure I can figure out a way to like it and cuddle it. Maybe I will have to aged for 40 year and wait until I am bald.
pandaphil wrote:
YZQ wrote:I would think that most people have dark humour regarding their depression.
Only when we're not feeling it.

...when people look back in their live where they're depressed and being like "Oh, What was I worried for?"

Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Auratus wrote:The future is unclear, dark, scary which cause some to fear about change. But when it is knitted into your life and being the past. It's not even that scary and you pass it. You know, It might be prologue of sort-of "...and they live happily ever after" story for you two. :wink:
The chances of us becoming a couple are... almost nonexistant, so that sort of ending's out of the question.
If it actually happens, though, I would not complain about such a thing happening... I'd be quite happy, in fact.
Last edited by Neoteros on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Neoteros wrote:
Auratus wrote:The future is unclear, dark, scary which cause some to fear about change. But when it is knitted into your life and being the past. It's not even that scary and you pass it. You know, It might be prologue of sort-of "...and they live happily ever after" story for you two. :wink:
The chances of us becoming a couple are... almost nonexistant, so that sort of ending's out of the question.
If it actually happens, though, I would not complain about such a thing happening... I'd be quite happy, in fact.
I didn't tell you that she will fly over the Atlantic ocean to you soon. She might become your long-term friend, You or she moving near each other and confess in 10 years from now. Who know? The chance I will meet anyone who being a girl that make me fallen in love in thousand-ish people in hall is also almost non-exist too, and look how far I came. :D