Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

For a bad day:

<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Working a night job, The time of the year being winter, getting very little sunlight, rarely being able to arrange things with close friends, having financial issues and playing KS all adds up to a pretty sorry mental state... *sigh*

I really need to sort my life out, I'm 25 in a few weeks :/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fealow wrote:Working a night job, The time of the year being winter, getting very little sunlight, rarely being able to arrange things with close friends, having financial issues and playing KS all adds up to a pretty sorry mental state... *sigh*

I really need to sort my life out, I'm 25 in a few weeks :/
Go to collage.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Go to college
It's an option, but I'm not really in a position to do so without completely up hauling my life and moving to different pastures away from everything I've managed to build up here. Also education = money when it comes to college courses that interest me, which as I pointed out is an issue. Doing less hours in my job to make time for college would also decrease my income, not to mention trying to find a course that fits my schedule. Just dropping my job entirely to go into education would be a no go either as I have my own home and bills to pay for.

You could say all of the above are excuses, but the truth in all of it is that in order to change it I would have to completely rip it apart and start from new.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fealow wrote:
Go to college
It's an option, but I'm not really in a position to do so without completely up hauling my life and moving to different pastures away from everything I've managed to build up here. Also education = money when it comes to college courses that interest me, which as I pointed out is an issue. Doing less hours in my job to make time for college would also decrease my income, not to mention trying to find a course that fits my schedule. Just dropping my job entirely to go into education would be a no go either as I have my own home and bills to pay for.

You could say all of the above are excuses, but the truth in all of it is that in order to change it I would have to completely rip it apart and start from new.
I think you misunderstood. I meant go find a KS art collage. It'll make you smile. :P

I can certainly sympathize though. 24 next year, and the mere thought of college (even as something I'd like to do) is just stressful and depressing. :lol:
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

Clearly I did misunderstand... lol.

I'll figure it all out eventually.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

The stress is killing me. I'm about to die in an avalanche of school work. :(
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

OtakuNinja wrote:The stress is killing me. I'm about to die in an avalanche of school work. :(
Can't help but feel this is some kind of ninja troll...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fealow wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:The stress is killing me. I'm about to die in an avalanche of school work. :(
Can't help but feel this is some kind of ninja troll...
some kind of ninja troll...
ninja troll
That will be my next username. 8) But seriously, I'm behind in 5-6 of the subjects, and graduation is only a few months away. :/
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

What subjects do you have to catch up on?
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Fealow wrote:What subjects do you have to catch up on?
Swedish, history, philosophy, biology, chemistry, Japanese and geography + I have to write a long report on "the perfect society" in civics class (outside of schedule) and an even longer report about bullying (about 60 pages, necessary to graduate). :(
Fealow

Post by Fealow »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Swedish, history, philosophy, biology, chemistry, Japanese and geography + I have to write a long report on "the perfect society" in civics class (outside of schedule) and an even longer report about bullying (about 60 pages, necessary to graduate). :(
You'll get through it ^^
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

OtakuNinja wrote:
+ I have to write a long report on "the perfect society" in civics class :(
Oh?
I know something
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

I know this is a place to talk about our troubles, but right now, things seem to be going pretty well for me. I just found out I qualify for Disability SSI from the government, and at least for the next 3 years will have a steady monthly income. You have no idea how much of a weight this has taken off my life. Before I had no idea how I was going to survive. But now at least, I have a chance. I plan on devoting more time to my art now.
Fealow wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
You'll get through it ^^
Just keep pluggign away, you'll get through. But damn dude, thats an insane class load. I think anybody would have trouble slogging through all that.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Imossel

Post by Imossel »

Fealow wrote:Swedish, history, philosophy, biology, chemistry, Japanese and geography + I have to write a long report on "the perfect society" in civics class (outside of schedule) and an even longer report about bullying (about 60 pages, necessary to graduate). :(

1st year of college here, if I got an advice to give : First part of works, and last part are the hardest... Once you began working, it goes pretty nicely (and once you're almost finished, you loose all determination...)

And if you think I don't got enough homework to tell you that, well I've got more than 1000 pages to learn (almost by heart)... By the way, what am I doing here I should work! :/

But yeah, you'll get through only if you get the courage to begin it. I know it sounds stupid, but seriously, if you're telling yourself "work is boring, I'll never get through it, better do something else..." you'll only hurt yourself by doing all your work the 2 last days. And once you're in it, doing your work becomes a habit and feels so rewarding (it's strange I know, but it does feel good to work once you're used to)