Post by rockin robin »

Sounds like my boyfriend. :D
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13
Auratus

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Auratus »

Shail wrote:This may come as a shock, but believe it or not, a real hug can make a difference in someones life. After my 1st gf died, I was really depressed, was going to attempt my suicide a 2nd time. But my 1st friend, the best bro I've ever had managed to talk me out of it with a hug. Now, before all you homophobes(It's not a phobia, you're just an ignorant asshole) start screaming *gaaay*, there was none of that crap going on. Hug from a bro, a bro-hug, does wonders to help people who are lonely and depressed. It may not seem like much for people with alot of physical contact, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume most people here aren't getting alot of positive physical contact. When you don't get physical contact much, the times you actually do are that much better, 5 years later I can still vividly remember the first true hug I've ever had, with my 1st gf a few days before she died. It is still my most cherished memory, and the reminder of that gives me hope when I'm down, that simple act has had a large impact on my life and my development as a person. You people joke about hugs like it's nothing, but you're underestimating how much of an impact they can really have.
Your story are quite depressing, but you seems to mostly get over it so no advice here but wish you many good luck :) Who knows if your 1st girlfriend is actually exist in another that you didn't know and only way to do it is live on.

I also experienced the wonder of hugging. I rather leave those who consider it differently alone.

and I also found Minecraft to be very addictive too.
Neoteros wrote:Guys... a person who tells you something along the lines of, "now that I know how do you sound, I wonder how do you smell", can still be considered normal, or has she crossed the line between "perfectly normal" and "fucking creepy"? XD (We have chatted on Facebook for almost 2 years, but for some weird reasons probably related to our social awkwardness we didn't call each other on Skype until 3/4 days ago. Some days ago, she said this rather unsettling gem.)
Well. I think you should draw the line yourself. I would reply something along the lines of "If you wonder about it, Feel free to smell me."
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Auratus wrote:
Neoteros wrote:Guys... a person who tells you something along the lines of, "now that I know how do you sound, I wonder how do you smell", can still be considered normal, or has she crossed the line between "perfectly normal" and "fucking creepy"? XD (We have chatted on Facebook for almost 2 years, but for some weird reasons probably related to our social awkwardness we didn't call each other on Skype until 3/4 days ago. Some days ago, she said this rather unsettling gem.)
Well. I think you should draw the line yourself. I would reply something along the lines of "If you wonder about it, Feel free to smell me."
It happened a few days ago, I've already replied. (Something like, "I smell like an average human being and take showers regularly, so I probably don't smell that bad") I haven't drawn any line myself, because there already is a line as wide as an ocean (the Atlantic Ocean, to be more precise) that prevents us from doing... things.

I agree with you about hugging, it's awesome, feels good, and it makes you feel better. :3 I haven't hugged anyone in years though. But I will soon, hopefully. ^^
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

A hug is the best cure you'll ever find for a broken heart. :3

Time to post something in this thread again, to get it off my mind... I like 2 girls. Before they were in separate classes, but this year (senior year btw) they've both transferred to my class and they've become best friends. I have no idea what to do. T_T
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:A hug is the best cure you'll ever find for a broken heart. :3

Time to post something in this thread again, to get it off my mind... I like 2 girls. Before they were in separate classes, but this year (senior year btw) they've both transferred to my class and they've become best friends. I have no idea what to do. T_T
Buy a sweatervest. Have a threesome.

Or just decide which one you like more and go for it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
RedRover

Post by RedRover »

OtakuNinja wrote:Time to post something in this thread again, to get it off my mind... I like 2 girls. Before they were in separate classes, but this year (senior year btw) they've both transferred to my class and they've become best friends. I have no idea what to do. T_T
Have a heart attack and switch schools. It's the only way.

Fo' real, though, this sounds suspiciously familiar. Just, uh... do what Mr. Xanatos said. I don't feel fit to give advice here, since the one time this happened to me, I just sat around until I was friendzoned by both of them. :?
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." -Confucius
Quotes are fun.
I have a oneshot about little ol' Suzu. Read it! Or don't.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

RedRover wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:Time to post something in this thread again, to get it off my mind... I like 2 girls. Before they were in separate classes, but this year (senior year btw) they've both transferred to my class and they've become best friends. I have no idea what to do. T_T
Fo' real, though, this sounds suspiciously familiar. Just, uh... do what Mr. Xanatos said. I don't feel fit to give advice here, since the one time this happened to me, I just sat around until I was friendzoned by both of them. :?
One of them rejected me 2-3 years ago, but she's really friendly now. The other probably liked me before summer (according to a friend), but it's very hard to spend time together, so I have no idea if she still does. :/
Avensovt

Post by Avensovt »

[...]
One of them rejected me 2-3 years ago, but she's really friendly now. The other probably liked me before summer (according to a friend), but it's very hard to spend time together, so I have no idea if she still does. :/
You said you like 2 girls, and I guess it's normal for you to feel physically attracted to them. but do you love them? Or better, do you love one enough to put in risk your friendship with the other or even with both?

I have not much of a clue on how your relationship with them is. I would say that if you really loved one of them, there wouldn't be doubts in choosing one or another. Maybe you just "like" them and would be interested.

In any case, go for broke. I don't regret any "no" i got in life. At least I tried. (would be stupid to think about it and remember we didn't even try)
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Avensovt wrote:
[...]
You said you like 2 girls, and I guess it's normal for you to feel physically attracted to them. but do you love them? Or better, do you love one enough to put in risk your friendship with the other or even with both?

I have not much of a clue on how your relationship with them is. I would say that if you really loved one of them, there wouldn't be doubts in choosing one or another. Maybe you just "like" them and would be interested.

In any case, go for broke. I don't regret any "no" i got in life. At least I tried. (would be stupid to think about it and remember we didn't even try)
No, when I said that I like them, I really meant that I love them. But I don't know who to pursue. If they didn't know each other, there would be no problem. Then I could try and fail. But as it is now, if I fail at one I fail at both. :/
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:But as it is now, if I fail at one I fail at both. :/
Unless they're a hive mind, this is nonsense.

Go for the one who liked you. And don't say you love her, it'll creep her out. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Xanatos wrote:

Go for the one who liked you. And don't say you love her, it'll creep her out. :lol:
Definitely, and as long as it's out of earshot you could potentially ask both.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

rockin robin wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Definitely, and as long as it's out of earshot you could potentially ask both.
Definitely, and if both accepted you. You will have either a bad time or unbelievably good threesome time :lol:

I don't sure about who to go to, actually. It's you who actually know who each of them is and why you "love" them.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Avensovt

Post by Avensovt »

Xanatos wrote:

It's not totally non-sense. No need for hive-mind to think: "oh, so i'm plan B, right?"

But I agree with going for the girl that liked him. More chances. And always be nice to the other, but never crossing the line (unless plan A fades).

Still, I admit I can't imagine falling in love with 2 girls at the same time. But I guess everyone has his own concept of love
rockin robin

Post by rockin robin »

Avensovt wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

It's not totally non-sense. No need for hive-mind to think: "oh, so i'm plan B, right?"

But I agree with going for the girl that liked him. More chances. And always be nice to the other, but never crossing the line (unless plan A fades).

Still, I admit I can't imagine falling in love with 2 girls at the same time. But I guess everyone has his own concept of love
I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)