Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja »

I'm in Poland now, and my broken heart has healed. The depressed girl is no longer depressed, and the other one is grumpy (+ I accepted reality and moved on). Pulling an all-nighter on the ferry was a great way to spend time with my female friends. I didn't even go into my own cabin. :P Being the most popular guy among the Polish (and German) girls helped a lot too. :)

(We also gave our male teachers codenames and started shipping them with each other. xD)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:(We also gave our male teachers codenames and started shipping them with each other. xD)
...Best way to spend your time, clearly. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Ascension

Post by Ascension »

I checked my email today like I always do. But I got an email today from someone I used to talk to. Well, it was her email address, but a family member. Anyways, apparently, the girl had something happen to her at school, and now she won't talk to anyone and has basicallly locked herself in her room. I have no way to talk to her and I'm really worried that she's going to try something stupid because this scenario played out once before and almost ended badly so I don't know what to do or anything and I'm not even sure this qualifies to be in this thread but it's gotta come out.. Sorry.
My darkest day becomes my finest hour;
This infinite shadow possesses no power
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

[quote="Ascension"][/quote]
Wow... I know what you're going through, but I can't help you. My case was never solved, it just... Kinda all fell through? Is that the right way to put it? :? The best advice I can give is try to talk to her. I don't know what the email said, but I think that's the best thing to do.

About my own life... I now have a Polish girlfriend, kinda. It's not official yet, but still. :D
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

A friend of mine had a bad break up some time ago, and he is now really depressed and barely eats because he can't get over his ex, i am worried about him, what can i do?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Comrade wrote:A friend of mine had a bad break up some time ago, and he is now really depressed and barely eats because he can't get over his ex, i am worried about him, what can i do?
I was the same last week. I think you need to give him time and space, and then maybe show him that you can be happy without the ex. If he's the same as me, I think you should spend some time in a large group and force him to talk; not about the break up, but about other things. Distract his thoughts, you know. ^^
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Comrade wrote:A friend of mine had a bad break up some time ago, and he is now really depressed and barely eats because he can't get over his ex, i am worried about him, what can i do?
Try to talk to him, maybe get him distracted with other things. Failing that, just gotta wait it out. Not much else to be done for the break-up blues. Might point out that if she were really all that great, she wouldn't be an "ex"...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Xanatos wrote:
Try to talk to him, maybe get him distracted with other things. Failing that, just gotta wait it out. Not much else to be done for the break-up blues. Might point out that if she were really all that great, she wouldn't be an "ex"...
She isn't great at all, he said so himself, he called her "the greatest evil"
An American, 2014
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Comrade wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
She isn't great at all, he said so himself, he called her "the greatest evil"
"She isn't great at all, he called her 'the greatest...'" - Chuckled. No regrets.

And if that's the case, what exactly is he depressed over?
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

I guess he loved her and its hard for him to let go
An American, 2014
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

That awkward moment when... Let me tell my update first.

Even I felt that my crush are someone who I'll stick with her as long as I can. We are slowly but steadily drifted apart. Even she is the only reason I am at the university I am. But I think since few months ago, We never see each other face-to-face. We are separated by a road that seems much further than it actually is. The road that I can cross easily if I longing for her. But... what if I don't?

Our life went pretty well that we don't need each other for... anything. Even since I did done some of her assignment. I feel like our connection is next to nonexistent. She having a smooth relationship with her boyfriend.

Me? I am, as I said before, living quite smoothly. Friend and Senior that's student in Engineering here is good, and there are several girls who I find attractive in her own way but I prefer being in halfway between acquaintance-coworker-friend as it is since I surely don't want to cast the "love" so casually.

But the last girl I recently added into my own... list is more surprising. I rather list her on another list actually. I am a staff in a camp to teach high-school students, and there she is. An 11th grader with foreign name (I wouldn't told you it's Japanese) which most of physical appearance match with my fetish. (Yes, you read it right) and she have quite a unique way to look at men. Even I am with her for about a week (and other staff and student, of course), She created great presence in a part of the camp and in my mind. I think I would easily find a way to stay in touch with her soon.

and I legally peek in camp's database to find her data.

That awkward moment when I found out that she is over 18...

and I am not.

Comrade wrote:I guess he loved her and its hard for him to let go

"And he would have passed a pleasant life of it, in despite of the Devil and all his works, if his path had not been crossed by a being that causes more perplexity to mortal man than ghosts, goblins, and the whole race of witches put together, and that was - a woman"

(One of the few reasons why I like Civilization V) :D
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Auratus wrote: "And he would have passed a pleasant life of it, in despite of the Devil and all his works, if his path had not been crossed by a being that causes more perplexity to mortal man than ghosts, goblins, and the whole race of witches put together, and that was - a woman"
Story of Kenji's life. :lol:

Let's see... It's been quite a long time since I decided to reply, so I have no idea what I was suppose to write about. :P

Oh, right, it was about something disturbing. I met a girl 6 months ago, and she seemed to be around 12 years old (bc of appearance and how she acted). Met her again last month, and I realized I was wrong. She seemed to be around 15. But then I heard something disturbing; she said something about having a car. So I assumed she was 18, like be, despite her actions and looks. Now I found out the truth from a mutual friend. The "girl" is 25 and soon to be married. Wow... :shock:

But that has nothing to do with a broken heart, so please ignore this. xD
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Auratus wrote:I surely don't want to cast the "love" so casually.
This is the single most amazing piece of not-quite-English ever. :lol:

Hey, she's over 18, that means you can go for it. :P
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

So my friend went on a date with that woman yesterday , he acts kinda crazy right now.
An American, 2014
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Comrade wrote:So my friend went on a date with that woman yesterday , he acts kinda crazy right now.
Crazy how? :?