Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja »

Steinherz wrote:I can't tell if that's because you're saying save the best for last, or the save the most boring for last
That's up to you to decide. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

H.R.H. Princess Lilian of Sweden passed away tonight. I'm no royalist, but it made me sad. :(

Edit: She wasn't a cat >.>
Last edited by OtakuNinja on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Swedish Princess Lilian passed away tonight. I'm no royalist, but it made me sad. :(
I read this and it made me sad. Then I realized Swedish Princess Lillian probably referred to an actual person and not a cat, and that made me sadder. Not because a human is of greater worth than a cat but because that would have been a great name for a cat.

Edit: Holy fuck, she was old...Kudos on not dying sooner, honestly. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

She must have been a looker, since she was a fashion model in her younger days.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on in a while due to real life complications, but I think I'm going to ask this girl I like out tomorrow. The one thing I realized though, is that I really don't know how to ask a girl out, and KS hadn't helped me with that one. Any suggestions, serious or funny (Xanatos), would be appreciated! :lol:
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Do lunch or dinner first. A simple meal should be a good setup.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

YZQ wrote:Do lunch or dinner first. A simple meal should be a good setup.
This. Inviting a girl out for lunch is usually a pretty safe start.

Good luck!
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

So stranded in my house for weeks due to multiple winter storms, and just when i think i can get out for a walk my insomnia hits me bad, i don't fall asleep until ten a.m, and when i wake up i find out that there's been a lot of flooding due to rain and snow that was still piled up melting.
Isn't Missouri weather great? Ugh... that's why i'm currently surfing the Shimmie staring at Hanako pics.
That said i found it weird that a rumor began circulating on one that one of the beta scripts had the Hanako arc ending with Hanako getting pregnant. I guess at one point during brainstorming a few members of Four Leaf imitated the birthday scene and got wasted.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on in a while due to real life complications, but I think I'm going to ask this girl I like out tomorrow. The one thing I realized though, is that I really don't know how to ask a girl out, and KS hadn't helped me with that one. Any suggestions, serious or funny (Xanatos), would be appreciated! :lol:
Step 1) See if she's a fan of diamonds and such.

Step 2) "So you like jewelry? Because my dick's a gem."

Step 3) Invite her for lunch. It's actually a pretty good idea. xD
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Umber

Post by Umber »

Xanatos wrote:
Step 3) Invite her for lunch. It's actually a pretty good idea. xD
This is where you realize that maybe skipping a couple steps is a pretty good idea.

Anyways, Shadowstalk, make us proud, and good luck. If it works out, tell her I give my congratulations, the lucky girl. :lol:
-An occasional art thread.
pig dissections and cadaver examinations.
SemisoftCheese

Post by SemisoftCheese »

Shadowstalk wrote:Hello everyone, I know I haven't been on in a while due to real life complications, but I think I'm going to ask this girl I like out tomorrow. The one thing I realized though, is that I really don't know how to ask a girl out, and KS hadn't helped me with that one. Any suggestions, serious or funny (Xanatos), would be appreciated! :lol:
just ask her if she wants to hang out. honestly, all of my first dates have happened naturally. it's best that way, because she doesn't feel pressured.

if you ask her if she wants a date, there's a chance she'll think it's romantic, but there's a pretty high chance that she might shy away, or feel pressured. you don't want that.

just make it naturallllllll. be yourself. you got it dude.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

SemisoftCheese wrote:
just ask her if she wants to hang out. honestly, all of my first dates have happened naturally. it's best that way, because she doesn't feel pressured.

if you ask her if she wants a date, there's a chance she'll think it's romantic, but there's a pretty high chance that she might shy away, or feel pressured. you don't want that.

just make it naturallllllll. be yourself. you got it dude.
Exactly. Just be casual about it and don't even mantion the word "date". Ask her if she wants to go get somethign to eat, or just coffee or go get drinks. Just the sort of thing you'd do with one of your buds. Then just see how things go.

Be her friend before you try to be a couple.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

pandaphil wrote:
We look forward to hearing you've been 'friend zoned' because you waited too long.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

metalangel wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
We look forward to hearing you've been 'friend zoned' because you waited too long.
I look forward to nuking his house from orbit if he even thinks of saying that.
Dream

Post by Dream »

Xanatos wrote:I look forward to nuking his house from orbit if he even thinks of saying that.
Wait, of saying he got friend-zoned, or saying he waited too long?
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos