Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
Kathos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Kathos » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:18 am

Hacksorus wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:58 pm
Man, that's quite the story. I'm happy to hear things have been going better for you. I was around 14 when I first played KS too, and it changed me in a big way. I may not be able to relate to all of what you've been through, but that's something we and plenty of other people on here have in common.

Keep up the good work! I know this sounds cheesy, but if you hold onto this feeling and keep improving yourself, things can only get better :)
its not cheesy at all! my life was going to go to dust and hell if i didnt play katawashoujo, thank you it really means much to know im not getting called out for being cheesy or anything. im glad i found this forum to post my story. Even if only 5 people see it!
Katawa Shoujo will never fade away. no matter when, there will still be someone introduced to KS or feel the way this game has changed their life. :D

Wanderingheartache

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Wanderingheartache » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:48 am

I apologize for the late update, work has kept me really busy... my dad gets extremely worried because of his own health issues. The blood work showed only elevated sugar levels and at the time of this post I'm still diabetes free. After like two weeks of dulcolax and changing my diet, the pain went away... well the serious pain did anyway.

Someone transferred out of my store and went to another district, my schedule is now their old one... been opening the store for the past month now. Sleep pattern is even less regular than it was before, but at least my work schedule's consistent now... the number of hours and the times for the shifts I mean. What days I'm off and when I'm working are still juggled around unfortunately...

I'm not frightened anymore and my 30th birthday was a blast... as long as I keep up with the diet my doctor put me on, I think I should be able to make sure that pancreas scare never comes back. (honestly though, before getting the blood work done... I feared it was diverticulitis and actually wasn't afraid of that possibility when it came to surgery)
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)