Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by rockin robin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:45 pm

OtakuNinja wrote:
rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)
It also why my attitude to sex is so ethically smutty. Sex is chemical pleasure (and the gamble of pregnancy). Friendship psychological. Family emotional. True love is to get all three.

Now to convince simmr001 to that proposal I suggested a while back
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Steinherz » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:28 pm

rockin robin wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)
It also why my attitude to sex is so ethically smutty. Sex is chemical pleasure (and the gamble of pregnancy). Friendship psychological. Family emotional. True love is to get all three.

Now to convince simmr001 to that proposal I suggested a while back
Dare we ask what that proposal is? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by rockin robin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Steinherz wrote:
rockin robin wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)
It also why my attitude to sex is so ethically smutty. Sex is chemical pleasure (and the gamble of pregnancy). Friendship psychological. Family emotional. True love is to get all three.

Now to convince simmr001 to that proposal I suggested a while back
Dare we ask what that proposal is? :lol:[/quote]

The same one, :wink:

he's definitely interested, he's paranoid he'll hurt the girl though if his hypersensitivity to touch flares up and he freaks.

Anyone with suggestions?
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 pm

rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
Lust is a separate thing from love. You can want to fuck the hot neighbor chick even if she's a total bitch. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by rockin robin » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Xanatos wrote:
rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
Lust is a separate thing from love. You can want to fuck the hot neighbor chick even if she's a total bitch. :lol:
I was the hot neighbour chick and I was THE total bitch. :lol:
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
Pyramid Head
Posts: 413
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Silent Hill

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Pyramid Head » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:32 am

Been a while since i've posted here, i've been busy with my own shit. After months on end of fighting tooth and nail with he worlds most incompetent government employees, i finally managed to get myself registered with a cooking academy which will last for seven months and give me quite a few hours worth of on job training. Now i just need to wrestle with the bizarre server issues of the website i need to order my uniform from.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:59 am

Psychology lesson: talking about Freudian slips while sitting between the two girls. I really had to think about what I was saying. :lol:
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Sea
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Sea » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:52 am

rockin robin wrote: Anyone with suggestions?
Let him out of the cage you're keeping him in, I haven't seen him here in a while.
Come join the Yamaku Book Club! Where stuff happens and we discuss cripple porn
I come from the outside, do you know it?

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by rockin robin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:20 am

Sea wrote:
rockin robin wrote: Anyone with suggestions?
Let him out of the cage you're keeping him in, I haven't seen him here in a while.
We are forced to share single electronic device, but I will cede it to him

In 2 weeks we get a new laptop.
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:48 am

I don't know how it happened, but instead of studying this weekend, I'll probably be going to a friend's convention (with the two girls I like) and meet up with a girl I first met on another convention this summer (and she kissed me back then). This will be interesting...
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:00 am

rockin robin wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
rockin robin wrote:I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)
It also why my attitude to sex is so ethically smutty. Sex is chemical pleasure (and the gamble of pregnancy). Friendship psychological. Family emotional. True love is to get all three.

Now to convince simmr001 to that proposal I suggested a while back
What, no protection?

For myself, was swimming in the sea that is the synergy of WoW's professions. And leveling my alt shaman and druid. The Siege is coming...
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
rockin robin
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by rockin robin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 am

YZQ wrote:
rockin robin wrote:[quote="OtakuNinja"I think off love in layers. Lust, affection, love, dependency. First too interchangeable. I've been at the first three with many people but the fourth with one.
I think like that too. :)
It also why my attitude to sex is so ethically smutty. Sex is chemical pleasure (and the gamble of pregnancy). Friendship psychological. Family emotional. True love is to get all three.

Now to convince simmr001 to that proposal I suggested a while back[/quote]

What, no protection?

For myself, was swimming in the sea that is the synergy of WoW's professions. And leveling my alt shaman and druid. The Siege is coming...[/quote]

Condoms can be defective, implants aren't always effective. Birth control isn't 100%. The numbers can be made minute but never non-existent
I kenji's worst nightmare! A FEMINIST!!
have a tracheo-osoephagul puncture.
three years with simmr001 10/06/13

YZQ
Posts: 1290
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by YZQ » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:32 am

Agreed, if you only use 1 type. But, if you use 2 or more types, and still got a baby, I don't have a comeback.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."

User avatar
OtakuNinja
Posts: 1417
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:56 pm

OtakuNinja wrote:I don't know how it happened, but instead of studying this weekend, I'll probably be going to a friend's convention (with the two girls I like) and meet up with a girl I first met on another convention this summer (and she kissed me back then). This will be interesting...
Change of plans. I'll be going alone and meet girl 3 there. The other girls couldn't make due to homework, and neither could another friend I asked. Murphy's law applies here.
Image
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:07 am

OtakuNinja wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I don't know how it happened, but instead of studying this weekend, I'll probably be going to a friend's convention (with the two girls I like) and meet up with a girl I first met on another convention this summer (and she kissed me back then). This will be interesting...
Change of plans. I'll be going alone and meet girl 3 there. The other girls couldn't make due to homework, and neither could another friend I asked. Murphy's law applies here.
Murphy's Law applies everywhere.

Good luck.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Post Reply