Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

simmr001

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by simmr001 »

Xanatos wrote:
kyuuen-zutto wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Remember when this was a club for sad people?
I'm here. I'm not really sure what to say other than, that.. when it comes to social interaction, I'm really stuck.

I'm trying things to improve. It's best not to be sad though, because I don't want to remain a sad person. It gets crushing after too long.
Don't have to tell me that. 22 and just starting to slowly wriggle out from under the wreckage...
I'm a 20 year old only just now making the jump from an attack when I was 10 from rape victim to rape survivor
My life partner is getting over being "the bastard daughter of a who're"

I think half of KSs fan base is in similar circumstances, and want to change.
kyuuen-zutto

Post by kyuuen-zutto »

I'm going to hit a birthday next month that I don't want to hit. I haven't done enough with my youth let it fade out.

At least, I've made progress - hopefully. I'm learning the keys to keeping myself on track. I just have to put them into practice.

I'm in my late 20's and I wish I was in my early 20's (or 19) again. You have time to make stuff happen, just got to take things one step at a time, and do your best to accomplish progress, no matter how small, everyday.

It sounds like drivel, but it's starting to work for me.
- The Worst Hisao Cosplayer Ever -
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

simmr001 wrote: I'm a 20 year old only just now making the jump from an attack when I was 10 from rape victim to rape survivor

Forgive me if I get it right, but the fellow who attacked you is a family friend or relative, and your folks want to sweep it under the carpet.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

YZQ wrote:
simmr001 wrote: I'm a 20 year old only just now making the jump from an attack when I was 10 from rape victim to rape survivor

Forgive me if I get it right, but the fellow who attacked you is a family friend or relative, and your folks want to sweep it under the carpet.
No and they never knew it happened
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

In that case, I'll chalk it up to a kid not knowing how to tell the folks that something terrible has happened. If you actually choose not to tell, then it's something else. (I presume you don't come from a culture where the folks will blame the victim if the victim gets raped.)

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

YZQ wrote:In that case, I'll chalk it up to a kid not knowing how to tell the folks that something terrible has happened. If you actually choose not to tell, then it's something else. (I presume you don't come from a culture where the folks will blame the victim if the victim gets raped.)
You're going for it aren't you. It occur to you that maybe just maybe it's something one wouldn't want to tell someone.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

If you don't tell, you let the culprit run wild, and you have to endure the hurt alone. I can understand why kids wouldn't understand all that, but unless you come from a community that condemns the victims of rape, there is really no reason to keep it secret.

MegaMoto

Post by MegaMoto »

YZQ wrote:If you don't tell, you let the culprit run wild, and you have to endure the hurt alone. I can understand why kids wouldn't understand, but unless you come from a community that condemns the victims of rape, there is really no reason to keep it secret.
I can't say I understand what it's like for something like that to happen to someone but I know someone who does. They say telling people is one of the hardest things they have to do.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Which is often why the culprit goes on a spree before he's finally caught.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

MegaMoto wrote:
YZQ wrote:If you don't tell, you let the culprit run wild, and you have to endure the hurt alone. I can understand why kids wouldn't understand, but unless you come from a community that condemns the victims of rape, there is really no reason to keep it secret.
I can't say I understand what it's like for something like that to happen to someone but I know someone who does. They say telling people is one of the hardest things they have to do.
It's just three words.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
GroundHOG2010

Post by GroundHOG2010 »

I still don't get why past posts get ignored all the time. You can get what ever info on a person's story on this thread. That alone means that the guessing game is a bit redundant.

And I have probably killed the thread. Sorry.
I will post when I feel like I can post. I am just a little shy.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

GroundHOG2010 wrote:I still don't get why past posts get ignored all the time. You can get what ever info on a person's story on this thread.
It's a 232-page thread. Gee, I wonder...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

YZQ wrote:Which is often why the culprit goes on a spree before he's finally caught.
I can't touch him. It happened on a school foreign country trip, theirs three words against mine, my credibility on that trip was spotty from nearly hitting another student with a chair. (Idiot had been bullying me for a year, I go to retaliate, every teacher is suddenly'their.)

Also, by the time I went to tell someone he came out and begged me for forgiveness. Then left for Australia.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

No doubt that there had been many cases of false (and malicious) accusations of rape throughout the ages, but I still believe that all allegations of rape must be treated seriously and investigated fully. To do otherwise is horrid to the victim.

And it seems as if the boy just gave you a double slap by fleeing to Australia.

GroundHOG2010

Post by GroundHOG2010 »

Xanatos wrote:
GroundHOG2010 wrote:I still don't get why past posts get ignored all the time. You can get what ever info on a person's story on this thread.
It's a 232-page thread. Gee, I wonder...
Basic instructions : Go to there profile through clicking on there name, click search posts, search in the box "Hanako's Broken Heart Club", it should be in the 5 highest numbered pages. Usually the ones with "..." at the end. Sometimes doesn't work quite as well as liked.

Yours is your second post on the thread, under page 17 on the list of post on this thread. Or subsequently, the second post on the 128th page of this thread. I have a lot of practice at this sort of stuff.
I will post when I feel like I can post. I am just a little shy.