Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Koi

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Koi »

Sea wrote:
Erenussocrates wrote:
Koi wrote:No scraping names? Well, what about saying "I love you so much I would go back in time and kill my other self to be with you"?
Well, nah. I wouldn't kill my other self if I could go back in time. I would enter inside my other self's mind, take control of my other self, and totally fuck with her all the way throughout the end, instead of actually loving her. That's what I think.
And no. I love my scars. Each and every one of them.
Well that's . . . kinda f**ked up.
And here I was just trying to make a *spoilers* Mirai Nikkireference.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wanderingheartache wrote:I do still plan on taking the huge gamble... but at the moment I am currently unemployed and penniless, I live with my parents until I can get back on my feet. She was okay with everything and supported me...

And I stand by what I said, it isn't as simple as that... I am not the kind of person who can force replacements where they do not belong.
Who said anything about forcing replacements? I don't think you're reading it right...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Wanderingheartache

Post by Wanderingheartache »

It isn't finding a complete fit, sure it can be the same shape or size... but it's not exact and trying to delude myself into believing it's a true replacement is foolish. I'd have to make some sort of modification to the piece or the puzzle... neither of which should be possible. The former would require me to have absolute control in changing a person and that's just wrong, where as the latter requires me to take apart myself and start anew
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

(no avatar, I choose to be faceless willingly...)
wazuzu

Post by wazuzu »

Wanderingheartache wrote:this world will not consume me.
That's correct, because according to your post you will eventually consume yourself. No offense.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

Hellooooo. How's everyone, Did you guys missed me? Hopefully not. There are a good amount of post after a half month. I don't know if I should happy with it, by the way.

My life is okay, great actually. I spent my first month in "the institute" (aka. university, it's just named institute) as institute's event for Freshman. Some of them scan be considered "discipline making". But I end up liking it. After spent some time stay awake all night until the daybreak, I had became a kind-of part of "Student Association" of my faculty which is pretty much a ruling body of student by student, for ourselves :lol:, and they, I mean, we are awesome and very warm, and despite I am being unknown in High school. I am known by important seniors and friends. :D

My current status with my crush is good, we are close friends and occasionally eating lunch together in the institute. Well, she told me that no one flirts her since she is in the institute but she somehow have a boyfriend before I know it. About no one flirt her, I told that if I can be the one who do it and she said she will stop talking with me if I do. (I am far from losing my hope through)

Despite being Engineering student, I never drink any alcohol if you don't count that I accidentally drink little bit of mixed vodka that intended to "poison" someone else and then return to dorm like I'm high is, and you know, There are few cute girl in my class of Computer Engineering. But I just came there for few reasons, actually.
Lexäeus wrote:Art class. I needed to paint a sky. I'm not so good at visual art, but I always tried my best. The sky is blue, right? Of course it is. So I ask for blue paint. I am handed what I think is blue paint. I paint my sky. I turn it in. The teacher calls me over to her desk a bit later. She asked me why my sky was purple. Dumbfounded, I tell her that I asked for blue paint and it looked blue to me. She showed me my painting and said no, the sky was purple. Having no choice, I had to admit that I'm color blind. This was not the first time that something like this had happened, but this was the most obvious. The entire sky was purple. I don't know what purple is. It appears as blue to me. So, once again, I cursed all the kids in my class that think it's just so funny that I don't know the difference between blue and purple. This continues to this day, and I quit art class. I quit partly because of this, but mostly because I just couldn't draw. I can draw on the computer, kind of, and then the computer tells me what's blue and what's purple. As I said, I don't like to admit that I'm color blind, but to you guys on the Internet, I feel like you'll understand.
Hmm. Try sketching maybe, and don't worry. Some seemingly "normal" people can't do everything. Some can't speaks in public, for instance.
Wanderingheartache wrote:if only it were as simple as merely "moving on and finding another"...

Anyway, I'm trying not to be hung up about it. She's a good person... if we cross paths again I know that I have a really good friend in her.
Well. If you can get over it alive by way too long amount of time. That's still pretty much "moving on and finding another", actually.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

University life. Good times.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Wanderingheartache

Wazuzu, at this point "consuming myself" would be a hell of a lot better than letting this world consume me... at least then my empty shell would continue wandering forward and eventually find that mismatched piece to eventually "fix" myself. I know better that a temporary can never replace the genuine.

Auratus, you might be right to an extent... but it isn't entirely true.
I was drawn to this for a reason, the name I picked was for a reason deeper than I can actually think of... Yamaku is not just a fantasy to me.

YZQ

Post by YZQ »

The subconscious mind can do wonders. A few years later, you might stumble back to this thread and go,"What the hell was I thinking?"
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wanderingheartache wrote:It isn't finding a complete fit, sure it can be the same shape or size... but it's not exact and trying to delude myself into believing it's a true replacement is foolish. I'd have to make some sort of modification to the piece or the puzzle... neither of which should be possible. The former would require me to have absolute control in changing a person and that's just wrong, where as the latter requires me to take apart myself and start anew
I'm not sure you understand what "replacement" means...Protip: An exact duplicate is called a "clone", not a "replacement".
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Wanderingheartache

fine, I'll follow your logic... I won't be able to find a "clone" then. (though in reality, replacement parts are exactly that in every device that is mass produced... humanity is not mass produced as there are vast differences and small similarities as opposed to the hypothetical opposite in spare parts)

And I look back on this thread very constantly and have the same feelings I did back when I made my other posts... it's not so much "what was I thinking" as much as it is "why do I reach out to strangers?"

The answer is simple: I can't talk to those who have attachments to me, if I want the truth then I need to hear it from people who will not sugar coat it or lie to my face to "preserve" relationships. I know it seems like I don't take anything you all say to heart... but arguments are natural even in the digital world. That is the only sure sign of humanity still left in people who claim to be husks of what they used to be.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Wanderingheartache wrote:fine, I'll follow your logic... I won't be able to find a "clone" then. (though in reality, replacement parts are exactly that in every device that is mass produced... humanity is not mass produced as there are vast differences and small similarities as opposed to the hypothetical opposite in spare parts)

And I look back on this thread very constantly and have the same feelings I did back when I made my other posts... it's not so much "what was I thinking" as much as it is "why do I reach out to strangers?"

The answer is simple: I can't talk to those who have attachments to me, if I want the truth then I need to hear it from people who will not sugar coat it or lie to my face to "preserve" relationships. I know it seems like I don't take anything you all say to heart... but arguments are natural even in the digital world. That is the only sure sign of humanity still left in people who claim to be husks of what they used to be.

True, you won't find a clone. Fun fact: Statistically speaking, there are six people identical to you living right now.

And I sugarcoat nothing. :lol: The way I see it, if a relationship only survives by sugarcoating, it's not worth preservation. (And for preservation purposes, shouldn't it be salt-coated?)
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

You don't get into a relAtionship with someone who compLIments you. You go with someone who compLEments you.

Ps robin wants to post her story but keeps deleting it for mundane reasons. Any advice/encouragement/kicks up the arse.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

By the way. I think conversation with my crush is getting awkward. I feel like it's consist of my "Hellooooo, How are you?" and few more line. Any idea how to make this less boring for everyone else? (I personally find communicating with my crush is ALWAYS joyful)
simmr001 wrote: Ps robin wants to post her story but keeps deleting it for mundane reasons. Any advice/encouragement/kicks up the arse.
Just post the f****** story.
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
simmr001

Post by simmr001 »

Auratus wrote:By the way. I think conversation with my crush is getting awkward. I feel like it's consist of my "Hellooooo, How are you?" and few more line. Any idea how to make this less boring for everyone else? (I personally find communicating with my crush is ALWAYS joyful)
simmr001 wrote: Ps robin wants to post her story but keeps deleting it for mundane reasons. Any advice/encouragement/kicks up the arse.
/facepalm

She's forgotten her password and email for ksfoums (she has 5 ACTIVE ones)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

simmr001 wrote:
Auratus wrote:By the way. I think conversation with my crush is getting awkward. I feel like it's consist of my "Hellooooo, How are you?" and few more line. Any idea how to make this less boring for everyone else? (I personally find communicating with my crush is ALWAYS joyful)
/facepalm

She's forgotten her password and email for ksfoums (she has 5 ACTIVE ones)
Why does she have that many? :lol: Seriously.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.