Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:I can't tell if that's because you're saying save the best for last, or the save the most boring for last
Neither.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Post by EmiIsMoreThAnal »

pandaphil wrote:You sound perfectly normal to me.
Told you it would be a lightweighter. Felt good writing either way.

pandaphil wrote:There really isn't a best order. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Hanako next. Then Rin, because you'll need a break. Then Lily, and yes, save Shizune til the end. Then be sure to come back and tell you how you're doing.
Sounds like a plan. Will start it tomorrow, just need to embrace myself for another emotional rollercoaster! I did tend to mash the space bar at times in the beginning, so I might do another Emi run afterwards..
Emi -> Hanako -> Rin -> Lilly ->

Emi = Lilly > Rin > Kenji > Hanako
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
pandaphil wrote:You sound perfectly normal to me.
Told you it would be a lightweighter. Felt good writing either way.

pandaphil wrote:There really isn't a best order. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Hanako next. Then Rin, because you'll need a break. Then Lily, and yes, save Shizune til the end. Then be sure to come back and tell you how you're doing.
Sounds like a plan. Will start it tomorrow, just need to embrace myself for another emotional rollercoaster! I did tend to mash the space bar at times in the beginning, so I might do another Emi run afterwards..

Um...Why mash the space bar? If it's a scene you've already seen, Skip it. :lol: And ignore Steinherz. There's no problem with Shizune's arc unless you're a Communist Nazi Al Quaeda Kamikaze who eats babies and kicks puppies. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:Um...Why mash the space bar? If it's a scene you've already seen, Skip it. :lol: And ignore Steinherz. There's no problem with Shizune's arc unless you're a Communist Nazi Al Quaeda Kamikaze. :P
I never said there was a problem with Shizune's arc though (other than the fact that I laughed far too much in it. DAMN YOU JIGORO YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!)
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Steinherz wrote:DAMN YOU JIGORO YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!)
Jigoro still pissed me off. :lol:
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Xanatos wrote:
Steinherz wrote:DAMN YOU JIGORO YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!)
Jigoro still pissed me off. :lol:
Oh I'm not gonna lie and say he didn't piss me off. But at least he was frakking hilarious while doing so.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:Um...Why mash the space bar? If it's a scene you've already seen, Skip it.
My intentions by downloading this game was not to grow from the experience. So I skipped the "boring" parts to get to the action(read H-scenes). Now I regret this decision.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Um...Why mash the space bar? If it's a scene you've already seen, Skip it.
My intentions by downloading this game was not to grow from the experience. So I skipped the "boring" parts to get to the action(read H-scenes). Now I regret this decision.
A) Awful decision for KS. If you just want the hentai though, I can suggest many such titles.

B) All VNs (usually) have a 'skip mode' you can toggle in the options for skipping scenes you've seen before. I believe KS has one for skipping unread text as well. No need to kill the spacebar. :lol:
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Xanatos wrote:A) Awful decision for KS. If you just want the hentai though, I can suggest many such titles.
Haha, thank you, but no thanks! I have lost all my urges after KS, I think.
Xanatos wrote:B) All VNs (usually) have a 'skip mode' you can toggle in the options for skipping scenes you've seen before. I believe KS has one for skipping unread text as well. No need to kill the spacebar. :lol:
Will look into that!

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
Xanatos wrote:A) Awful decision for KS. If you just want the hentai though, I can suggest many such titles.
Haha, thank you, but no thanks! I have lost all my urges after KS, I think.
Heh. That'll wear off. The proof is in the shimmie. :twisted:
EmiIsMoreThAnal

Whoa there! Where's the NSFW tag!
Thank you for those, now I know where to look when they wear off

Exbando

Post by Exbando »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
The NSFW tag is in the name. I tend to not trust links put up by Xanatos...
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

EmiIsMoreThAnal wrote:
I don't do tags. :lol: The context should have made it obvious. I think the Miki/Yuuko might be a dev's work...Don't quote me on that. All I remember is it was a Secret Santa affair. :lol:

@Exbando: That's not nice. A lot of stuff I link is adorable! :P Like this. Lookit that face.
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Xanatos wrote: @Exbando: That's not nice. A lot of stuff I link is adorable! :P Like this. Lookit that face.
I dunno...that might still be classified as NSFW if taken out of context...I sowwy for being mean...
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
EmiIsMoreThAnal

pandaphil wrote:be sure to come back and tell you how you're doing.
Just finished Lilly's route in a day. Conclusion: I need a break. This game is too beautifully heartbreaking. After finishing a route I feel so empty and alone; having such a hard-earned and, in the end, successful relationship just to "lose" it all when the game ends. I've read allot of books in which gives the same feeling of not being able to continue the story, but never a romatic book. This hurts in a deeper way for a lone wolf like me; Realizing how lonely I am at the moment. I've had my portion of "feels" from Katawa Shoujo, I think! :D Might never play this game again, a sad realization. 10-14 hours of gameplay(for a slow reader as myself) is just too much time, including the time it takes to put up the pieces. I'm sorry Shicchan, your time may never come :roll:

10/10, great "game". Lovely piece of work on each individual. Now off to make up/search for some conspiracies. Like what did Mutou do the last day of the festival that got him such a big head? And who is the person texting Mrs. Ibarazaki? Could these two be related? :mrgreen: