Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shadowstalk

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Shadowstalk »

Beoran wrote:Sgt Spice, welcome and thank you for your story. KS really is a great story, or rather 5 great stories for our time. They do make us want to be the better person. I'm glad you too discovered one of these stories. Don' t wait, play the other 5 paths too, including both bad and good endings! There's more catharsis for you to be had.

And don't worry, your libido will come back, but purified. I think perhaps for now on, you'll want love and sex as they are at their best: together in harmony. :)
5 stories? Somebody is forgetting the Kenji path :lol:
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:
Beoran wrote:Sgt Spice, welcome and thank you for your story. KS really is a great story, or rather 5 great stories for our time. They do make us want to be the better person. I'm glad you too discovered one of these stories. Don' t wait, play the other 5 paths too, including both bad and good endings! There's more catharsis for you to be had.

And don't worry, your libido will come back, but purified. I think perhaps for now on, you'll want love and sex as they are at their best: together in harmony. :)
5 stories? Somebody is forgetting the Kenji path :lol:
You mean the path that starts out every story in the game? It's just part of the others. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote: 5 stories? Somebody is forgetting the Kenji path :lol:
You mean the path that starts out every story in the game? It's just part of the others. :P
Kenji's ending isn't part of the 5 routes. It's part of the Iwanako route, which unfortunately only had one ending, since Hisao got nervous and ruined the mood with his so called "heart attack". A bad excuse, that's what it is. :P
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Selim Bradley

Post by Selim Bradley »

Nooby wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:snipsnap
Thanks for sharing. Best of luck, feel free to talk about anything else that may be on your mind.
Thank you for the kind words. Truth be told, I was afraid when posting the little I did.
I am the male version of Hanako Ikezawa.
Nooby

Post by Nooby »

Sgt Spice wrote:she destroyed me, everything that I was, and it felt like I had to start over.
Well spoken, thanks for sharing :)

Sometimes when I look in a mirror I feel a disconnect between "me" and the person in the mirror. It's as if KS is a mirror for who you really are.
Selim Bradley wrote:Thank you for the kind words. Truth be told, I was afraid when posting the little I did.
You're very welcome. I can relate to that fear even though I haven't really told that much (about myself atleast lol). I think that talking and sharing is the first step to becoming a better, happier person and it takes courage. Hopefully you've encouraged others to talk aswell. Regardless of where it is.
Auratus

Post by Auratus »

@Sgt. Spice. I thinks sometime KS feel helping by shatter the old you down and created a new, better you, which explained quite well why I felt hollow when I first playing it, (while I also have awkward relationship with my old crush) Welcome to the thread and forum, and I probably not the only one who thinks that we needs more Rin Kin. But I am likely the only one that want some ballistae on your wall of text. :lol:

@Selim Truth be told. When I first saw your avatar I am like, "Holy s*it, Holy s*it, Terminator-eyed boy. We are doomed, We are doomed"

:roll: )- :roll:)- :roll:)- -( :roll: :roll: )- :roll: )- <-- (Archers)
My update- I has confess with my new crush via facebook few day ago because somewhere in my brain tells me I should in that day which is sharply 6 months since we met. Her reaction is "..." "Erm.." "I still love "that guy"" "I am shocked" which continued by casual conversation about how much I just sweated while I am confessing and it should be viable way to reduce weight. (That "Erm." reminds me the sudden reaction when I told my old crush I want to hug her. If you haven'tread my story, it is followed by depression on my side)

My current crush is quite gloomy, and it can be implied that she cried a lot as her quasi-ex-boyfriend is either or both annoyed and ignored her, and I am sitting here, divided by a goddamned monitor that more or less divided me from her. I find her situation is resemble what I was and it's actually one of the main reason I like her, and I also thinks that I should or shouldn't helps her more and interfere her privacy in acceptable amount. (AKA White-knighting) She feels pretty lonely and I think speed up her recovering could also improve our relationship. But how? (I'll side with anyone in any forum argument forever who give me working way, Seriously)
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I changed my msn status to "In love... probably." 5 seconds later my crush started writing to me, asking who it is. She demands a name, or else she won't send the picture she promised me. :(

What should I do? :oops:
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

OtakuNinja wrote:I changed my msn status to "In love... probably." 5 seconds later my crush started writing to me, asking who it is. She demands a name, or else she won't send the picture she promised me. :(

What should I do? :oops:
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I think she has a boyfriend. I wanted to make sure that she doesn't before I told her. :oops:
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I think she has a boyfriend. I wanted to make sure that she doesn't before I told her. :oops:
Boooo!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I think she has a boyfriend. I wanted to make sure that she doesn't before I told her. :oops:
Boooo!
I somehow managed to change the topic... Now I'm wondering if I just missed a good opportunity. :oops:
Why is life so complicated?! Dx
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Boooo!
I somehow managed to change the topic... Now I'm wondering if I just missed a good opportunity. :oops:
Why is life so complicated?! Dx
Woman are crazy. That's pretty much it :lol:

Live in the moment and don't have any regrets I guess.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Ask her : "YO GURL DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ? 'CUZ IF YOU DON'T, I WANNA BE YOURS" :lol:
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Well, turns out she does indeed have a boyfriend. Now I'm glad I didn't tell her. ^^

The good thing is; the boyfriend his neither my cousin nor any guy I know.
Tha bad thing? She has a boyfriend. ._.
Excuse me, I'm gonna go and cry all night...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:Well, turns out she does indeed have a boyfriend. Now I'm glad I didn't tell her. ^^

The good thing is; the boyfriend his neither my cousin nor any guy I know.
Tha bad thing? She has a boyfriend. ._.
Excuse me, I'm gonna go and cry all night...
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but..."