Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DownRUpLYBStart

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by DownRUpLYBStart »

900 kilometers?

*googles conversion*

Holy crap that's far

Well if she's friends with her ex, and not going out with your cousin, then I say she's fare game. Don't be like me and go forth young skywalker!
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

OtakuNinja wrote:A new problem has popped up. I realised yesterday that I might be in love with one of my "e-friends". The problem is that she lives about 900+ kilometers away from me, and she's still friends with my ex and my cousin (who was hitting on her before he went on to my ex). :(
The one thing I've learned from Lilly's path is that love is not being able to live without that other person and you would do anything for them. You don't think about it, you feel it! Nine hundred kilometers is a big problem, but I don't think you should let that extra stuff about your ex and cousin bother you. She's fair game! Of course, coming from a guy with a minimal amount of dating experience, my advice may not be the best. I think you need to listen to your heart here and do what you think is right! Damn that was corny.
Here's my Twitter
Hardrockman911: I'm sorry. I know I'm not pretty, like Lilly.
Shadowstalk931: It's okay. Nobody's pretty like Lilly
Hardrockman911: ....
Hardrockman911: I hate being friends with you. I hope you know that.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:A new problem has popped up. I realised yesterday that I might be in love with one of my "e-friends". The problem is that she lives about 900+ kilometers away from me, and she's still friends with my ex and my cousin (who was hitting on her before he went on to my ex). :(
So...Which part of this is the problem?
The distance and the fact that she might feel like she's betraying my ex (if she even likes me in the first place, that is). :(
DownRUpLYBStart wrote:900 kilometers?

*googles conversion*

Holy crap that's far

Well if she's friends with her ex, and not going out with your cousin, then I say she's fare game. Don't be like me and go forth young skywalker!
She's friends with my ex, and we didn't exactly part as friends... >.>
Shadowstalk wrote:The one thing I've learned from Lilly's path is that love is not being able to live without that other person and you would do anything for them. You don't think about it, you feel it! Nine hundred kilometers is a big problem, but I don't think you should let that extra stuff about your ex and cousin bother you. She's fair game! Of course, coming from a guy with a minimal amount of dating experience, my advice may not be the best. I think you need to listen to your heart here and do what you think is right! Damn that was corny.
It was, but you're right. I hope my cousin and my ex won't be a problem, but then there is the fact that she's very good friends with my cousin's (former?) best friend and they've already met a couple of times.

Maybe I'm just thinking too much? :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

OtakuNinja wrote: It was, but you're right. I hope my cousin and my ex won't be a problem, but then there is the fact that she's very good friends with my cousin's (former?) best friend and they've already met a couple of times.

I think you might be! The only relationship that matters is the one between you and her. If you guys have a good bond, none of the other stuff should be a problem :D
Here's my Twitter
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Shadowstalk wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: It was, but you're right. I hope my cousin and my ex won't be a problem, but then there is the fact that she's very good friends with my cousin's (former?) best friend and they've already met a couple of times.

I think you might be! The only relationship that matters is the one between you and her. If you guys have a good bond, none of the other stuff should be a problem :D
I'm not sure. If she feels like she's betraying my ex, any approach from me could be fatal. >.<
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I'm not sure. If she feels like she's betraying my ex, any approach from me could be fatal. >.<
Do you have any evidence at all that she would feel that way? If not, refusing any approach would be pointless.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:

I'm not sure. If she feels like she's betraying my ex, any approach from me could be fatal. >.<
I honestly wouldn't worry about it! Just dive in! Talk to her, drop the appropriate compliment every here and there, make her enjoy you!

In other news, I also play chess at a competitive level, and today a new person showed up at our club! He seemed to have Down's Syndrome or some other similar genetic disease of the sort. We all introduced ourselves and made him feel at home. He didn't let his condition stop him though, and it really made me quite happy! He had his membership and actually played a pretty good game against one of the guys there. It just kind of reminded me that anyone can overcome anything and that being nice to everyone just feels good.
Here's my Twitter
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I'm not sure. If she feels like she's betraying my ex, any approach from me could be fatal. >.<
Do you have any evidence at all that she would feel that way? If not, refusing any approach would be pointless.
Well, she felt that way when that whole thing with my cousin happened... (a few pages back)
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Selim Bradley wrote:
pandaphil wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I posted this as it's own thread, but it seems to deserve being placed here too:

I am writing this post to express my gratitude to all those involved in creating Katawa Shoujo, in particular those behind the Hanako Ikezawa Route. This is difficult for me to talk about, so I apologize if parts seem rushed over and left vague.
Best wishes to you my friend, and my sympathies for all you've had to go through. but I'm so glad you discovered KS, and that its helped you even a little. I really hope things continue to go well.

Your comments do raise a question though. I wonder if KS could have any use as a therapeutic tool of some kind. For people with emotional, or physical problems of their own.
Thank you for those kind words. As for using it for theraputic reasons, it does seem to have helped a lot of people from what I've read on this forum.
I would think while it could have some benefit to some people, others may find it a negative representation of their respective disabilities, illinesses or disorders....which is sad as that was not the intention of KS or it's fan base.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Well, she felt that way when that whole thing with my cousin happened... (a few pages back)
Well, that's stupid. Go for it and if she feels like that, smash a pie in her face.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Shadowstalk

Post by Shadowstalk »

Xanatos wrote:
Well, that's stupid. Go for it and if she feels like that, smash a pie in her face.
I always love your solutions :lol: You are right though! Being passive isn't going to woo anyone.
Here's my Twitter
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowstalk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I always love your solutions :lol: You are right though! Being passive isn't going to woo anyone.
Unless you're Hanako...Just look at the polls. :lol:
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Xanatos wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Unless you're Hanako...Just look at the polls. :lol:

I think it only works if you're really, really cute.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Shadowstalk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I always love your solutions :lol:
Take notice that he doesn't have a girlfriend :P
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Shadowstalk wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
I always love your solutions :lol:
Take notice that he doesn't have a girlfriend :P
Maybe not (and you're one to talk xD) but they love me at the circus. :P I gets ALL dem clown bitches, son. :mrgreen: