Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Fiandra

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Fiandra »

Exbando wrote: :x You lucky little...It must have something to do with those ponies of yours...
Maybe it does :o
@Ygdrasel wrote:All's fair in poop and war.
-Insert favorite KS girls here-
teh twitter
teh steem
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Fiandra wrote:
Exbando wrote: :x You lucky little...It must have something to do with those ponies of yours...
Maybe it does :o
Well, friendship is magic, after all... :|
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

They say there's someone for everybody out there. So I always figured my perfect partner probably herds yaks somewhere in Siberia. :(
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

pandaphil wrote:They say there's someone for everybody out there. So I always figured my perfect partner probably herds yaks somewhere in Siberia. :(
Your perfect partner does not exist because perfection does not exist. What you view as perfection, everyone else on the planet may view as imperfection or vice versa. It is a philosophically impossible concept, to say nothing of the sheer odds against anyone ever meeting anyone else's standard of perfection. If you seek a perfect partner, you will find no one. And if you did against all logic find perfection, one or the other of you would grow bored and the relationship would stagnate and die. Ironically, the closest thing to perfection can only be found in that which is flawed.

On the plus side, I hear yak milk is crazy nutritious.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote: Your perfect partner does not exist because perfection does not exist.
Because perfection belongs to GO- Heh, who am I kidding :lol:
teh twitter
teh steem
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Xanatos wrote:Your perfect partner does not exist because perfection does not exist.
That's why I prefer the term "ideal." That being said, my ideal partner is probably in the Arctic or something...
Last edited by Exbando on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Okay, "Perfect" was probably the wrong choice of words on my part. Maybe "most compatible" would be better.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Kitsune Spirit

Post by Kitsune Spirit »

That sounded to me like circular logic. "The perfect partner doesnt exist because perfection is only in your eyes, but it doesnt exist in reality so you will never find her." So if Panda finds the girl of his dreams and hooks up with her, who's to say that shes not perfect but him?

His ideal of perfection is going to be different from yours or even mine. I don't really have an "perfect girl" that I would like to hook up with, because my tastes in girls varies so much. I love redheads, but I also really like Korean girls, dark-skinned Bollywood girls are sexy, and short skinny small-chested girls are pretty too... any one of those I would probably call "perfect" if I was attracted to their personality as well.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kitsune Spirit wrote:who's to say that shes not perfect but him?
Everyone, including him. Perfection is a state of complete flawlessness. And given that what constitutes a flaw is subjective and ever-changing, perfection is impossible both objectively (as everyone else will find flaws even if he doesn't) and subjectively (as him finding someone he considers flawless is...Well, utterly impossible). "Ideal" is a good word though.

@Exbando: ...Your ideal partner is the Coca Cola polar bear? Badass.

@Fiandra: Nobody invited you to this club! :lol:
Exbando

Post by Exbando »

Xanatos wrote:@Exbando: ...Your ideal partner is the Coca Cola polar bear? Badass.
...yeah probably...I should probably go out and meet some girls, though, just on the off chance that this isn't the case. :lol:
Hanako > Lilly = Emi > Shizune > Rin
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here
I have a fanfiction! It's pretty bad. I started another fanfic cause I'm stupid!
Banryu

Post by Banryu »

Xanatos wrote:
pandaphil wrote:They say there's someone for everybody out there. So I always figured my perfect partner probably herds yaks somewhere in Siberia. :(
Your perfect partner does not exist because perfection does not exist. What you view as perfection, everyone else on the planet may view as imperfection or vice versa. It is a philosophically impossible concept, to say nothing of the sheer odds against anyone ever meeting anyone else's standard of perfection. If you seek a perfect partner, you will find no one. And if you did against all logic find perfection, one or the other of you would grow bored and the relationship would stagnate and die. Ironically, the closest thing to perfection can only be found in that which is flawed.
My girlfriend often tells me that I am 'perfect in my imperfection,' to which I in turn tell her that makes no sense.
...Actually though, now that you say that, I think I can see the sense in that statement.

My girlfriend is so goddamn wise LOL.
Holy shit how do I practically have 50 posts already
Goddammit KS stop consuming my life
I mean it
Fiandra

Post by Fiandra »

Xanatos wrote:@Fiandra: Nobody invited you to this club! :lol:
Okay.. I'll... Just sit in the corner...
Attachments
sad1.jpg
sad1.jpg (21.54 KiB) Viewed 3298 times
teh twitter
teh steem
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Fiandra wrote:
Xanatos wrote:@Fiandra: Nobody invited you to this club! :lol:
Okay.. I'll... Just sit in the corner...

Aww, now I haz a sad too. :(
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Chain reaction. I'm sad too. :(
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Neoteros

Post by Neoteros »

Me too. But that's a given, since we are in one of the most angst-ridden forum threads in the whole Internet.