Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Xanatos

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos »

Beoran wrote:it even doesn't make people that much more happy
Tell that to the happy people. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well, it's true that everything in the end is based on the elemental particles and forces interacting with each other, in turn forming atoms, molecules, proteins, cells, and brain chemicals. Ultimately,everything we experience is the result of chemical reactions and physical interactions, of the laws of nature. But I think that just because of the interactions, the whole is more than the just sum of the parts. Ice crystals, ant hills, and human consciousness, experience and love, they all emerge as complex consequences of the workings of the elemental powers.

Down with reductionism! :) Complex structures are just as real as their constituents, if far more difficult to understand. The same goes for love too. How can I praise love enough? I have no words beautiful enough for it. I hope everyone here who hasn't been touched by love yet will experience it soon! :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Torric
Location: Inside a potato inside an oven inside Newton inside Iowa inside the US

Post by Torric »

Beoran wrote:Down with reductionism! :) Complex structures are just as real as their constituents, if far more difficult to understand. The same goes for love too. How can I praise love enough? I have no words beautiful enough for it. I hope everyone here who hasn't been touched by love yet will experience it soon! :)
Do you believe in fate?
Gamera Ramen

Post by Gamera Ramen »

My mind keeps wandering to my ex, much to my chagrin. Sure, I regret some things that happened with her (which sometimes is everything), but it's not worth the time and time again my mind keeps going back to her.
I just wanna move on and be done with her forever...
Hellcat wrote:Hanako as a guest appearance for Marvel Vs Capcom 4, make it happen.
TheHivemind wrote:(the amount of time I spent reading really shitty fanfiction as a direct result of needing more ways to describe sticking a dick in a butt is, at this point, incalculable).
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Steinherz wrote:"Love, no matter what is just a chemical. It is a bunch of neurons firing off in the brain. It is what you do with it that makes it special and mean something."
Your comment made me think of that quote.
''If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.''

And it made me think of this quote. :lol:
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Torric, what is fate?

In reality we can see that causes have consequences. But there are also uncaused events, like radioactive decay. The web of causality and reality is so intricate that it is very hard if not impossible for any human to know what the future will be like. So even if the future were set in stone, it does appear to us as if it is not so. I want to live as if my choices matter, even if it may not always be so. I don't see much point in trowing up our hands and giving in to fatalism.

Gamera Ramen,
If you want to move on hen do so. A trick I used before is Pavlonian training: whenever I found myself dreaming about a girl I didn't want to dream about, I slapped myself hard in the neck or on the hand. It did help me on several occasions.

Reksho, exactly, the human brain is very complex and there is still a lot we don't understand. Probably we will keep on learning more and more, but it will take centuries if not more before we get anywhere near a complete picture.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

On another note, I regretfully have to say that from now on, I will have to cut back my activities on this forum, and I'll only pass by once a week, probably in the week-end. My new job as a computer programmer is taking a lot of time in the commute, and it's wearing me out. :/ I want to use the time I have left more for myself, my own projects, and my family. This thread became much more popular that I had ever expected, and I hope to leave it in the good hands of everyone here. I will also not reply too much anymore to any new messages here, but I hope you will all welcome any newcomers to this thread and treat them with respect.

If in answering in this thread, I caused harm to anyone I ask for forgiveness, and if I helped then I am glad I did so. Finally I wish all the best to anyone who has been, is or will be in Hanako's Broken Heart Club. "You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." :)
Last edited by Beoran on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kind Regards, B.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Beoran wrote:On another note, I regretfully have to say that from now on, I will have to cut back my activities on this forum, and I'll only pass by once a week, probably in the week-end. My new job is taking a lot of time in the commute, and it's wearing me out. :/ I want to use the time I have left more for myself, my own projects, and my family. This thread became much more popular that I had ever expected, and I hope to leave it in the good hands of everyone here. I will also not reply too much anymore to any new messages here, but I hope you will all welcome any newcomers to this thread and treat them with respect.

If in answering in this thread, I caused harm to anyone I ask for forgiveness, and if I helped then I am glad I did so. Finally I wish all the best to anyone who has been, is or will be in Hanako's Broken Heart Club. "You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." :)

Aw...Sad now. :( Good luck with the job though. Probably mentioned before but what is it?
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Reksho

Post by Reksho »

Beoran wrote:On another note, I regretfully have to say that from now on, I will have to cut back my activities on this forum, and I'll only pass by once a week, probably in the week-end. My new job as a computer programmer is taking a lot of time in the commute, and it's wearing me out. :/ I want to use the time I have left more for myself, my own projects, and my family. This thread became much more popular that I had ever expected, and I hope to leave it in the good hands of everyone here. I will also not reply too much anymore to any new messages here, but I hope you will all welcome any newcomers to this thread and treat them with respect.

Man, don't make it sound so official and everything. You're making it seem more dramatic than it is considering that you'll still be here except less often. :P
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

removed- no longer relevant :)
Last edited by Parliament on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Welp...Trying to fathom what sort of lack of sense makes someone associate themselves with a crazy asshole who breaks into houses for $10...Or makes someone continue associating with an obvious whore. Guess we all make mistakes...
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Beoran wrote:If in answering in this thread, I caused harm to anyone I ask for forgiveness, and if I helped then I am glad I did so. Finally I wish all the best to anyone who has been, is or will be in Hanako's Broken Heart Club. "You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." :)
I want to thank you again for the kind and wise advice you gave me many pages back. You've done a good thing in creating this thread and tending it for so long. If you ever get something off your chest, or need some advice, I am, and I'm sure everyone else here is, at your service.

We'll be alright here. Take pride in your work, enjoy your family, and keep the shiny side up.
Last edited by Walrusfella on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

Xanatos wrote:Welp...Trying to fathom what sort of lack of sense makes someone associate themselves with a crazy asshole who breaks into houses for $10...Or makes someone continue associating with an obvious whore. Guess we all make mistakes...
I'd be lying if I said I didn't take slight offense to that, but I guess that lack of sense is what brought me here, huh? =)
I wish I had some kind of succinct piece of wisdom to put here. Oh well, bathrobes are comfy =)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Parliament wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Welp...Trying to fathom what sort of lack of sense makes someone associate themselves with a crazy asshole who breaks into houses for $10...Or makes someone continue associating with an obvious whore. Guess we all make mistakes...
I'd be lying if I said I didn't take slight offense to that, but I guess that lack of sense is what brought me here, huh? =)
Meh, offense happens sometimes. I stand by it. :P Anyway, keep up the work search. There's always something to be done. Failing all else, you can write for the internet. There are tons of (lousy paying but beggars can't be choosers) jobs for that stuff. :lol:
Parliament

Post by Parliament »

=)
Ty!
<3