Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Hadokant

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Hadokant »

@Arazel
Good luck to you, my friend and i hope for the best
"Being Human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless, and finding happiness in a world that hates it"
-Tenmyouji
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Hadokant,

It's not quite clear to me who you think might be liking you. Apparently, the girl you had a crush on and who rejected you probably isn't interested. You can ask again, more seriously and lightly as Semisoftcheese suggests, but it may not be worthwhile to bother

Then there's the girl who is teasing you (it's a girl right?). Where I live they say teasing someone of the opposite sex is asking for love, but I'm not so sure it's always the case. But still, you could as the teasing girl what's up with that. She may just be having fun at your expense, but she may have different intentions too, so go find out, I say. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

Hey guys been a while since i have been here, and been a part of this broken heart club topic. Not expecting anyone to remember me, but thought i would pop in.

Right now i have been doing ok, just got through peak season where i work, and hanging out with friends. Recently was on Facebook reading messages and realized its been about a year since i poured my heart out to this girl i really liked for the longest time, she basically strung me along, got back together with her boyfriend she just broke up with and got pregnant all while leading me on for a while. Might be stupid but i think it may be getting me down thinking about how that turned out.

On the other side, my friend and his girlfriend may be trying to hook me up with one of their friends. Seen pictures of her and she is cute, so kind of hope that that turns out well.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Axelownz wrote:Hey guys been a while since i have been here, and been a part of this broken heart club topic. Not expecting anyone to remember me, but thought i would pop in.

Right now i have been doing ok, just got through peak season where i work, and hanging out with friends. Recently was on Facebook reading messages and realized its been about a year since i poured my heart out to this girl i really liked for the longest time, she basically strung me along, got back together with her boyfriend she just broke up with and got pregnant all while leading me on for a while. Might be stupid but i think it may be getting me down thinking about how that turned out.

On the other side, my friend and his girlfriend may be trying to hook me up with one of their friends. Seen pictures of her and she is cute, so kind of hope that that turns out well.
I remember you. :P Good luck!
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
gandimandi

Post by gandimandi »

Hi guys!
I just got through with thr emi path, without any cheating just with my decisions and i got the good ending and still after that game I am really sad that its over now and dont know what to do. I miss that little girl... i tried play it again on another arc but everytime she showa up my heart jumps a little bit....
I would be glad if someone would write me an E-Mail to kandler.christoph.ck@gmail.com i dont like discussiona that public and hope someone could spend a little of his time for me :/

Ps: sry for my english im from austria
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

There are a lot of threads that could help you get rid of the feels; this not being one of them. I'd reccomend you play her bad end. Afterwards you'll feel much better. :)
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Beoran wrote:Yoh_Komori,

I once read a saying in a heroic fantasy book: "You shouldn't long for the moon and starts when the sun is shining in your hands." I think this amply applies to you. :)

While you love your first crush, you love the girl you are with now much more and you have gotten much closer. And you're also sexually compatible it seems, which is also important. The other girl is in the past, and I think it's best for all 3 of you that she stays in your past and goes her own way towards her own future., since you have already found away to your own future, and she simply isn't part of it, and cannot be. One can love many people, but for most people, there can be only one special one we want to bind ourselves to, and from what you say, it seems that that could be your current girlfriend, but not your first crush. It's not regret, but a nostalgic feeling for your first crush, which is a bad feeling to have at such a young age. It will be hard for both of you, but I think you will all 3 be happier in the long run if you stay true to your girlfriend.
Late getting back to this, lots of snow to shovel, not enough time to do it :P

Maybe I am longing for the moon, I do not know. What I do know is that you have a very solid point about me having everything I should want in a partner already with my current girlfriend. It's hard to swallow, because this does feel like regret...but I do think you are correct in saying we 3 (me my crush and my current girlfriend) would be best if things stayed as they are. Perhaps it was fleeting after all. I'll be thinking over your advice as I move forward, however I choose to move, Thanks.
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Yoh_Komori it's human to take what we have for granted and long for even more happiness. But often, those who have 1 and want 2 end up with 0.

Are you perhaps not taking your girlfriend for granted? Maybe it does mean, that you got settled too much with your current girlfriend, and the relationship isn't moving forward as you'd like it to, maybe there is something you or she is missing? Maybe you're not as appreciative of each other as much as you were? If that's the case, that's something you and your girlfriend will have to work out.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

I've decided not to forgive my cousin, but to forget it ever happened until next time he does something stupid.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:I've decided not to forgive my cousin, but to forget it ever happened until next time he does something stupid.
This is my MO. Forgive or forget. Never both.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

OtakuNinja wrote:I've decided not to forgive my cousin, but to forget it ever happened until next time he does something stupid.
You seem pretty confident in his fucking-up abilities :lol:
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Yoh_Komori

Post by Yoh_Komori »

Beoran wrote:Yoh_Komori it's human to take what we have for granted and long for even more happiness. But often, those who have 1 and want 2 end up with 0.

Are you perhaps not taking your girlfriend for granted? Maybe it does mean, that you got settled too much with your current girlfriend, and the relationship isn't moving forward as you'd like it to, maybe there is something you or she is missing? Maybe you're not as appreciative of each other as much as you were? If that's the case, that's something you and your girlfriend will have to work out.
I don't know how to respond to what your saying beyond, "no, I do not think I am taking her for granted" without launching into a VERY long winded explanation that shares more personal detail than I care to mention. Sufficed to say, I know very much the value of the rare gem that is my current love and girlfriend of 3 years. Something like this person for a guy like my 3 years-prior self, was not only a god-send, but she was that "1 good thing in my fucked up life" that displaced all of the negative crap I had to put up with the following 2 years. I know the value of something like that very keenly, but I do thank you for your insight just the same.
Please do not mistake my passion on this subject for anger, as it's not that either, just I really do have a understanding of just what this person is worth to me in my life. The one thing I will end this with is that I am not, nor was longing for the potential future I see with Nicole, I am just someone who needs the "why" of things like this in life, to truly appreciate them, so having her start down this flirtatious route after all this time brought up many "why" questions, questions I would normally seek answers to.

on topic:Okatu, I am the same way, even if I do forgive someone I NEVER forget their past wrong doings.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Dream wrote:
You seem pretty confident in his fucking-up abilities :lol:
He might have more things to confess next time I see him...
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Yoh Komori, I see what you mean.

I think that, sometimes though, "why" is a question that doesn't have a really good answer. I realised that while I am also a person who likes to know, it's impossible to know everything, and it's not even needed to be happy. Anyway, I hope you'll find a good solution to this conundrum. :)
Kind Regards, B.
ArazelEternal

Post by ArazelEternal »

Im so sick of my life right now.

I have two vehicles. I have a Passat Wagon and an S-10. THe car went out of commission a while ago when the water pump went out of it. Its gonna be $1000 to fix it because of what it takes to get to it. It was upsetting, but no big deal because I had my S-10 I could use to get to work and get around. However, now tonight my S-10 dies on me. Wont start, acts like its getting no fuel. Thankfully when it happened it wasnt far from home. It stalled out in the Walgreens which isnt even a mile from the house. My father came to get me. Now it is sitting there over night, the manager was good enough to make sure nothing would happen with it. However, I have to get it towed to the car shop in town, which thankfully is all but a mile from the Walgreens. Shouldnt cost much, but it still all fucking sucks.

I just cant believe that stuff like this keeps happening to me. I feel like I get a little ahead, then something happens and kicks me to the floor. Then while Im still down, something else comes along and kicks me in the teeth...

Thankfully, my supervisor at work gave me the day off I could try to get something worked out.

Lilly = Hanako, Emi, Rin, Shizune
I fell in love with Lilly and Hanako

You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be your Emiest.