Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I realized some things today:
1. Writing 'Lilly♥' on my eraser might not have been a very good idea since I don't have a girlfriend and my class is 80% girls. :?
2. Watching ecchi-anime might not be a good idea once I do have a girlfriend. :?
3. I might be in love again. :D
Solution: Find a girl named Lilly who will watch ecchi anime with you. :P
Alas, there is none. :( There in one that acts like Lilly though (+ the ecchi part), but she already have a boyfriend and her name isn't Lilly.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:I realized some things today:
1. Writing 'Lilly♥' on my eraser might not have been a very good idea since I don't have a girlfriend and my class is 80% girls. :?
2. Watching ecchi-anime might not be a good idea once I do have a girlfriend. :?
3. I might be in love again. :D
Solution: Find a girl named Lilly who will watch ecchi anime with you. :P
Alas, there is none. :( There in one that acts like Lilly though (+ the ecchi part), but she already have a boyfriend and her name isn't Lilly.
The question now is would you be a better one? :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

@OtakuNinja: Excuse my question, but are you looking for a girl that is exactly like Lily~? (Appearence and disability aside)

If that is the case, I'm afraid this will be quite a difficult Task. Good luck, anyway~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
Staffy3

Post by Staffy3 »

Good luck finding a girl like Lilly :3 Also, I hate to be a pain but I couldn't help but notice that my post has been overlooked, I don't mind this, but I would appreciate any help you can offer...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Staffy3 wrote:Good luck finding a girl like Lilly :3 Also, I hate to be a pain but I couldn't help but notice that my post has been overlooked, I don't mind this, but I would appreciate any help you can offer...
Can't offer much help beyond don't worry so much. Worried about university work? Talk it out with the instructors. Worried you bother friends? Ask them. If it turns out you do, get new friends or change. Worried about your girlfriend? Discuss it with her. Some of us can't even get one, ya ungrateful bastard. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Myshina wrote:@OtakuNinja: Excuse my question, but are you looking for a girl that is exactly like Lily~? (Appearence and disability aside)
No I am not. I just happen to know one. :P
I also happen to know a girl who can be very Rin-ish sometimes. She just texted me and said she baked me a cake. :mrgreen:

The girl I like is very shy. We barely haven't spoken until today, even though we went to the same school for 4 years... Turns out she's a lot like me. Plus, she's adorable. :'3
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Myshina wrote:@OtakuNinja: Excuse my question, but are you looking for a girl that is exactly like Lily~? (Appearence and disability aside)
I also happen to know a girl who can be very Rin-ish sometimes. She just texted me and said she baked me a cake. :mrgreen:

The girl I like is very shy. We barely haven't spoken until today, even though we went to the same school for 4 years... Turns out she's a lot like me. Plus, she's adorable. :'3
Dude. Give me Rin's number. Seriously. :lol:
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

OtakuNinja wrote:

Good for you.

YOU ABANDONED LILLY YOU MONSTER

I mean really, good for you. Go out and get yourself that girl as a virtual real girlfriend.
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Myshina

Post by Myshina »

OtakuNinja wrote: No I am not. I just happen to know one. :P

Well, well good luck with the girl you Like/Love/Adore. :D

And that Rin-ish Girl must be one of a kind; TAKE 'DA CAKE~!
Xanatos wrote: Whips, of course. :P I don't do that submissive shit!
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Myshina wrote:And that Rin-ish Girl must be one of a kind; TAKE 'DA CAKE~!
I will take the cake, despite the facts that it contains lemons (She knows about that scene btw). She's one of my most precious friends.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:
I will take the cake, despite the facts that it contains lemons (She knows about that scene btw). She's one of my most precious friends.
Does it contain fish-shaped dirt? Also, still want that number. :lol:
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

Staffy3 wrote:Good luck finding a girl like Lilly :3 Also, I hate to be a pain but I couldn't help but notice that my post has been overlooked, I don't mind this, but I would appreciate any help you can offer...
I would love to help, but tbh I don't have anything helpful to say. and the fact that there is a lot going on my life doesnt really help me to help others. But I guess I can wish you luck.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Xanatos wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Also, still want that number. :lol:
She's mine... My own... My... PRECIOUS! :twisted:
I took the cake and spent the evening with her in school, watching random k-pop videos. :lol:
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Well, all in all a real girlfriend or boyfriend will never be completely like a KS character... she or he will be better if you know how to appreciate her or him!
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

OtakuNinja wrote:She's mine... My own... My... PRECIOUS! :twisted:
I took the cake and spent the evening with her in school, watching random k-pop videos. :lol:
Evenings in school? Sounds horrific. :P