Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Auratus

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Auratus »

Well. I request my crush to become "friend" in facebook and she, by whatever that drive her to talk with me from the first place, accept it without knowing who I am. Now I am one of her 1750 so-called friends. Yay. (Yay in dull voice, actually)

The fact that she do accept me sent me off-guard for a while, and I then re-introduce myself and admit to her that I do stalk her by her real name. Which she don't mind it as far as I can read from facebook comment. My last reply that she reads may be either "let's talk when you have free time" and "If you have any question about anything you studied. You can ask me, except if it is Physics or about sum the number." The latter is pretty good excuse to chat with her to me as my school is one of the best high schools in Thailand while she is in high school that's branch of school that I've heard of.

But I know that this is not enough for me. I didn't tracked and "befriended" her to being someone who just only increased her friend's amount by 1. I want to chat with her and do anything I can to help her in... anything, and to be honest, I am fed up with my classmate and pretty bored. So chatting with her probably make me feel more "living". Can anyone thinking of good way to jump in her post without (or at least at possible) interfere her live.

P.S. She is quite insane/kind/naive, and I pretty sure her "whatever-ity" can be used to bring me closer to her.
P.P.S. Yes, I know I may be too attached, and would post about it later. But I feel drowsy now.
P.P.P.S. It would be nice if everyone who will post about me will read few post about me and my new crush. (SPOILER? : I met her in real life)
I want to make Thai Translation of KS alone and protesting with this signature.

Unofficially Demanding. Temporary even-more malfunctioned in English Grammar.

Introducing one of the few thread of it's kind that bring the world together. Wait, Whatever then.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Hello my fellow KS-bros! Long time no see. Or talk. Or post. My bad. Shit hit the fan several times and fell into a bit of depression. Kinda getting better. A local med school has accepted me because the previous one that rejected me finally gave in and confessed that I'm actually pretty fucking intelligent enough to get into med school in the first place. Decided to do Emi's route last night. might post about it later. Not much feels from this one. Kinda odd. Maybe it's because I spammed through the Kenji scenes. That guy creeps me out. Been trying some SC2, debating between starting a YouTube channel covering planetside 2, and that's about it. How you guys doing?
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

I've been working from a back-up laptop that is too weak to run most programs, including Katawa Shoujo lately, but hopefully i pick up my standard laptop Lilly later today. First things first, a speed run through the Hanako arc. Second order of business getting back to work on my fanfic. Third order of business, play Bastion because sweet fucking Jah have most of the recent console games i've played SUCK.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Pyramid Head wrote:I've been working from a back-up laptop that is too weak to run most programs, including Katawa Shoujo lately, but hopefully i pick up my standard laptop Lilly later today. First things first, a speed run through the Hanako arc. Second order of business getting back to work on my fanfic. Third order of business, play Bastion because sweet fucking Jah have most of the recent console games i've played SUCK.
You named your laptop Lilly? :? Way to go, dude. Way to go. :D
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:I've been working from a back-up laptop that is too weak to run most programs, including Katawa Shoujo lately, but hopefully i pick up my standard laptop Lilly later today. First things first, a speed run through the Hanako arc. Second order of business getting back to work on my fanfic. Third order of business, play Bastion because sweet fucking Jah have most of the recent console games i've played SUCK.

Actually it lead to a weird bit of karma. Lilly is in for repairs for a broken LCD, meaning the display is broken. Meaning i can't see a damn thing on her.

Anyway the reason i named her Lilly was because she had kind of a strange beauty to her in her design and she was much larger than my current laptop, Lilly being the tallest of the girls, 5' 8" being close to the average height of the Japanese male if i remember things correctly.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Pyramid Head wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:I've been working from a back-up laptop that is too weak to run most programs, including Katawa Shoujo lately, but hopefully i pick up my standard laptop Lilly later today.
Actually it lead to a weird bit of karma. Lilly is in for repairs for a broken LCD, meaning the display is broken. Meaning i can't see a damn thing on her.
I think I'll name my computer Rin, 'cause even though it puzzles me sometimes, I can't live without it.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

OtakuNinja wrote: I think I'll name my computer Rin, 'cause even though it puzzles me sometimes, I can't live without it.

I sometimes wonder what type of problems she would have had if i named her something else. If i named her Hanako she'd probably panic and cut off internet connection so she didn't have to deal with other people, if i named her Rin the USB ports would probably crap out, if i named her Shizune the headphone jack and speakers--
...actually that happened with the laptop i'm on now, but i named her after an actress from Law and Order already. Anyway if i named her Emi, i don't know... she'd probably lock me out because she thought i was being patronizing? Except the same could happen if i named her Hanako.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Pyramid Head wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: I think I'll name my computer Rin, 'cause even though it puzzles me sometimes, I can't live without it.

I sometimes wonder what type of problems she would have had if i named her something else. If i named her Hanako she'd probably panic and cut off internet connection so she didn't have to deal with other people, if i named her Rin the USB ports would probably crap out, if i named her Shizune the headphone jack and speakers--
...actually that happened with the laptop i'm on now, but i named her after an actress from Law and Order already. Anyway if i named her Emi, i don't know... she'd probably lock me out because she thought i was being patronizing? Except the same could happen if i named her Hanako.
Lilly - Broken screen. :(
Rin - Everything would be in a foreign language and you can't change it. Also, the USB ports aren't working. :lol:
Hanako - It would catch fire and burn everything you've ever loved in the process. :cry:
Shizune - Broken speakers. :|
Emi - It's not working at all; you have to go outside and run instead. :P
Misha - Volume is set to 100%. You can't turn the speakers off. :shock:
Kenji - The perfect name. You'll never leave the room. 8)

On-topic: To everyone who's ever been bullied; read the manga i am here!|Koko ni iru yo! by Ema Tōyama.
Shadowyeclipse

Post by Shadowyeclipse »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

Lilly - Broken screen. :(
Rin - Everything would be in a foreign language and you can't change it. Also, the USB ports aren't working. :lol:
Hanako - It would catch fire and burn everything you've ever loved in the process. :cry:
Shizune - Broken speakers. :|
Emi - It's not working at all; you have to go outside and run instead. :P
Misha - Volume is set to 100%. You can't turn the speakers off. :shock:
Kenji - The perfect name. You'll never leave the room. 8)

On-topic: To everyone who's ever been bullied; read the manga i am here!|Koko ni iru yo! by Ema Tōyama.
We need to make a thread on this.

"What problems would a laptop had if it was named after the girls?"
Emibro, [Hanabro],[Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer

Currently: None.
To do list: Clannad, Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate
Finished: Toradora, Katawa Shoujo, Analogue: A hate story, Narcissu.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

You guys forgot one character:
Hisao - The computer will crash when stressed too much. Will also freeze randomly for no real reason at all.

@Xanatos: Glad to see you again. Sorry to hear about your circumstances though.

And if you guys remember the original Russian French Myshina, she's still alive but on the HBHC forums
Last edited by Kutagh on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Shadowyeclipse wrote:We need to make a thread on this.

"What problems would a laptop had if it was named after the girls?"
If you don't, I might. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Kutagh wrote:And if you guys remember the original Russian French Myshina, she's still alive but on the HBHC forums
I thought about her earlier this week. I'm glad to her that. :D
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

I got my laptop back!
AND THEY FUCKED UP THE REPAIR! Who do i have to stab to get good service...anywhere?!
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Pyramid Head wrote:I got my laptop back!
AND THEY FUCKED UP THE REPAIR! Who do i have to stab to get good service...anywhere?!
I'd be surprised if they didn't fuck it up somehow :P Stab the CEO of the repair company, assume his identity and order the tech guys to properly repair it :D
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Auratus wrote:Well. I request my crush to become "friend" in facebook and she, by whatever that drive her to talk with me from the first place, accept it without knowing who I am. Now I am one of her 1750 so-called friends. Yay. (Yay in dull voice, actually)
I remember you posting about meeting this girl a few months ago; as I recall it was at a test or a large study event. Probably the best time to do something about your interest in her was back then. It might be good to ask her out now, if only to know one way or the other so you can try to get her off your mind. She may be expecting it, since you took the trouble to look her up. Perhaps private message something like "I really enjoyed hanging out with you those days at [place/event where you met], would you like to [go out/have dinner/watch a movie/whatever] sometime?". I know that's really difficult; it took all the courage I had at the time to just do it once. It might be best in this case to just rip the plaster off so you can move on, as it were.

Definitely don't try to become platonic friends with her with the intention of asking her out when you're closer; I've seen that sort of thing end in tears, and women really dislike that and consider it dishonest.

You seem to fall in love very easily. That's a charming quality, but I guess it hurts you often. I'm not sure what I would do about that, or even if it's something that needs to change at all. I hope you find happiness.
Keneshiro wrote:Hello my fellow KS-bros! Long time no see. Or talk. Or post. My bad. Shit hit the fan several times and fell into a bit of depression. Kinda getting better. A local med school has accepted me because the previous one that rejected me finally gave in and confessed that I'm actually pretty fucking intelligent enough to get into med school in the first place. Decided to do Emi's route last night. might post about it later. Not much feels from this one. Kinda odd. Maybe it's because I spammed through the Kenji scenes. That guy creeps me out. Been trying some SC2, debating between starting a YouTube channel covering planetside 2, and that's about it. How you guys doing?
Good to hear you're doing better, and that your studies are back on. What I last read sounded like a really rough time.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!