Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

OtakuNinja

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by OtakuNinja »

Magnenntae wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote: A loli is a person who looks like they're 11. The real age doesn't matter. :lol:

She wanted me to meet it. But since I wasn't there, she just left it in my room for about 5 minutes. Then she came back and took it outside, since she couldn't find me in the house. :(
Well technically a loli has to be underaged. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

You must really hate dogs, then.
Isn't 17 underage? :P

Yes, I really hate dogs.
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Magnenntae wrote: Well technically a loli has to be underaged. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

You must really hate dogs, then.
Isn't 17 underage? :P

Yes, I really hate dogs.
According to wikipedia: "The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177.[33][dead link] However, prefectures can have ordinances that prohibit sexual activities with any minor under 18."

So, I don't know, maybe? It's pretty confusing, to me, at least.
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Well, anyways, I go by the appearance, not the age. :P
And btw, the reason why Hazuki and Evangeline aren't lolis is because they're vampires. :3
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

If nobody has noticed yet, the devoted HBHC forum is offline. Did the hosting forum site shut it down or did someone move it?
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:If nobody has noticed yet, the devoted HBHC forum is offline. Did the hosting forum site shut it down or did someone move it?
It's still online. Why there needed to be an HBHC forum when there's a thread for it already is beyond me...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:If nobody has noticed yet, the devoted HBHC forum is offline. Did the hosting forum site shut it down or did someone move it?
It's still online. Why there needed to be an HBHC forum when there's a thread for it already is beyond me...

Well for one the HBHC forum has much more relaxed rules while our ever vigilant moderator silentcook tends to demand we keep things at least tangentially related to Katawa Shoujo. For two, it tends to have relaxed ethical rules which is a plus because i don't know how good silentcook's memory is and he's threatened me with banning in the past because i got kind of colorful with the anonymous guest trolls. There, i don't need to worry if i forget myself and casually suggest eating broken glass to a troll.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

Well for one the HBHC forum has much more relaxed rules while our ever vigilant moderator silentcook tends to demand we keep things at least tangentially related to Katawa Shoujo. For two, it tends to have relaxed ethical rules which is a plus because i don't know how good silentcook's memory is and he's threatened me with banning in the past because i got kind of colorful with the anonymous guest trolls. There, i don't need to worry if i forget myself and casually suggest eating broken glass to a troll.

To expand, the "Hanako's Broken Heart Club" subforum is practically nonexistent. Like Pyramid said, it's mainly a place for the KS forum community to hang out and be wildly off-topic without fear of swift and brutal mod retribution. I reposted my locked 'Game Discussion General' thread there, for instance.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

I don't know what happened, pyramid head, but don't worry, I'll let you guys know if I am shutting down or moving the forum ;-)
I doubt my host would suddenly shut it down either, since he's a good friend of mine. So you probably saw a reboot of the hosting server or something like that...
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Nothing happened to me, but this video is full of feels! :cry:

I usually don't like rap, but this is an exception.
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Goodness, this thread moves fast.
Xiious wrote:Pray the doctors tell me it ain't bronchitis, I'd like to be in school instead of staying at the hospital because as you all know, I'm immune to most medications and they will have to keep a close eye on me...
I'll do just that. I hope you get better soon.
Magnenntae wrote:I suppose I should post an update on my situation here.

But first of all, I'd like to thank everyone here that's helped me get through this, and I'd especially like to thank Auratus, because I didn't even realize that I had this sort of antipathy towards having to take medicine, and his post really helped with that. And Total, I had been doing some regular upper body excerises before this whole thing started, so I'm planning on picking that back up, as well as that couch to 5k Emi challenge thing.

Anyhow, I've been doing a lot better these past few days, yesterday I had only one mood swing and felt pretty alright throughout the day, and today I haven't had any moodswings and I'm feeling sort of good. I'm regaining interest in my well... interests as well.

I think I'm going to stick around here for a while. When I get to feeling a little better I want to help you guys with your problems, instead of just taking help and leaving, I want to be able to give back.
Glad to hear things are getting a bit better, and that you want to help.

The Couch to 5k challenge is pretty awesome, and I recommend it to everybody. Feel free to share your progress over here, we would welcome some new runners and there's a good pool of advice and such. There's also the KS group on Fitocracy; many of us go by the same name we use on the forums.
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Oh Jah, what have i done?! I was playing Spec Ops: The Line, using a mortar against rogue soldiers, and i launched a white phosphorus round directly into a civilian camp because the game designated it as entrenched enemies. I would have made a dozen new freshly toasted Hanako's if i didn't also kill the children with how well i placed that round. I feel like shit...

Incidentally Spec Ops: The Line is sort of like a horror shooter and even though i haven't beaten it yet i can say it's worth picking up. It's like Katawa Shoujo, only instead of a warm fuzzy feeling it makes you feel guilty and horrified. Fun fun fun!
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:Oh Jah, what have i done?! I was playing Spec Ops: The Line, using a mortar against rogue soldiers, and i launched a white phosphorus round directly into a civilian camp because the game designated it as entrenched enemies. I would have made a dozen new freshly toasted Hanako's if i didn't also kill the children with how well i placed that round. I feel like shit...

Incidentally Spec Ops: The Line is sort of like a horror shooter and even though i haven't beaten it yet i can say it's worth picking up. It's like Katawa Shoujo, only instead of a warm fuzzy feeling it makes you feel guilty and horrified. Fun fun fun!

Games that are crafted well enough to elicit emotion are always worth it. Maybe I'll check it out. This post might be a tiny bit offtopic for this thread, though. Just saying.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

Mini-Update:
Guess what? I just got kicked out of med school or how the school words it, 'removed from the program' because I missed the passing mark for the resit by 2%. I missed the passing mark by 1% on my first go. Dad's telling me that 'this is how life is' as I'm resisting the urge to start yelling at him. So I just wasted a year in that med school, and 2 months of my life preparing for the resit only to have it all wasted.

I honestly don't give a shit anymore. F all this.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Keneshiro wrote:Mini-Update:
Guess what? I just got kicked out of med school or how the school words it, 'removed from the program' because I missed the passing mark for the resit by 2%. I missed the passing mark by 1% on my first go. Dad's telling me that 'this is how life is' as I'm resisting the urge to start yelling at him. So I just wasted a year in that med school, and 2 months of my life preparing for the resit only to have it all wasted.

I'm sorry top hear that. :(
Ever heard of Love Hina? I think you should start reading it. It's about a boy in a similar situation. :3
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:Mini-Update:

I'm sorry top hear that. :(
Ever heard of Love Hina? I think you should start reading it. It's about a boy in a similar situation. :3
I'd probably pick it up. The school emailed me. 'If you'd like to appeal, you can.' Essentially, spend a load of money to fly over and beg us.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital