Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Nyzer

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Nyzer »

Axel, that's normal. For me, I turned my feelings towards someone who has pulled something similar on me (there was nothing involving a previous boyfriend that I knew about beforehand and the duration was months instead of a couple weeks but, well) into hate. It's worked well enough for driving any lingering feelings of attachment out.

Bluntly put? She used you. It's hard to come to that understanding, but that's what it is. You have to fully realize that before your feelings will finally wither away. Frankly, I don't care if she only used you because she was feeling weak and confused. She still used you.
All you really need to know is that there's a gun that shoots shurikens and lightning. I wish I could make something like that up; it shoots shurikens and lightning.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Just a little update guys.

I feel like giving up on real life women. Not that there's anything else to be had elsewhere, just that I tire of always getting stepped on. 2D VN girls all the way now. ._.

I'm healing at an okay pace, haven't been able to move around much. On the flip side, I'm thinking of moving again, but this time to someplace far away from here. I might move to Arizona. God I love having dual citizenship.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xiious wrote:Just a little update guys.

I feel like giving up on real life women. Not that there's anything else to be had elsewhere, just that I tire of always getting stepped on. 2D VN girls all the way now. ._.

I'm healing at an okay pace, haven't been able to move around much. On the flip side, I'm thinking of moving again, but this time to someplace far away from here. I might move to Arizona. God I love having dual citizenship.
Dear fucking Jah not Arizona! The weather is awful and the state government is full of complete idiots! But then again if you're the cops might not latch onto you, but still, there are better choices.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:

Dear fucking Jah not Arizona! The weather is awful and the state government is full of complete idiots! But then again if you're the cops might not latch onto you, but still, there are better choices.
The weather is awful but you'd likely not find a place without idiots in power anyway. :lol:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

The weather is awful but you'd likely not find a place without idiots in power anyway. :lol:
Okay fair point, but Arizona's governor just makes me want to kill people.
...more so than usual i mean.
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

California is hell in the cities and tolerable in the suburbs. The suburbs house quaint ethnic communities which are nice enough. It's cool to drive in a certain direction for a few minutes and be able to get authentic Mexican, Korean, Vietnamese or Japanese food. Everyone else, at least the people at my high school, tend to be pricks who spam gangsta rap and dubstep louder than the fucking armageddon. That's high school though, so it's probably intrinsically shitty anyway.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:California is hell in the cities and tolerable in the suburbs. The suburbs house quaint ethnic communities which are nice enough. It's cool to drive in a certain direction for a few minutes and be able to get authentic Mexican, Korean, Vietnamese or Japanese food. Everyone else, at least the people at my high school, tend to be pricks who spam gangsta rap and dubstep louder than the fucking armageddon. That's high school though, so it's probably intrinsically shitty anyway.
Random question. Ever been to Oakland?
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:California is hell in the cities and tolerable in the suburbs. The suburbs house quaint ethnic communities which are nice enough. It's cool to drive in a certain direction for a few minutes and be able to get authentic Mexican, Korean, Vietnamese or Japanese food. Everyone else, at least the people at my high school, tend to be pricks who spam gangsta rap and dubstep louder than the fucking armageddon. That's high school though, so it's probably intrinsically shitty anyway.

No, I live in southern California. Why?
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

I've always been curious about the place. My general experience is that you can find good food in the towns people always talk shit about, and i figured Oakland would be a shining example. After all, the people who talk shit about Oakland are largely yuppie scum from Los Angeles who wouldn't know good food if it bit their dicks off, chewed, and forced them to eat their own masticated genitals, so if they hate it i'm bound to love it, right?
Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

I would urge you not to give up on the fairer sex. There are lots of good, constant women out there who don't play head-games. Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places, or maybe for the wrong things?

It might be healthy to take a break from that sort of thing if you're feeling burnt out, though. I'm glad you're healing up.

As for randomly moving, I don't really know what to say on that; I've never done it that way. It could be the best thing you ever did, or a disaster. A roll of the dice, I guess. You're younger, so the costs of screwing it up are much lower. :)
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:

I've always been curious about the place. My general experience is that you can find good food in the towns people always talk shit about, and i figured Oakland would be a shining example. After all, the people who talk shit about Oakland are largely yuppie scum from Los Angeles who wouldn't know good food if it bit their dicks off, chewed, and forced them to eat their own masticated genitals, so if they hate it i'm bound to love it, right?

The only location that I currently associate with good food is Japan (And subsequently all our local sushi bars) because I'm a massive fanboy of Japanese food. While I was there, my host family made some goddamned delicious meals.

I have been to San Francisco though (According to Google it's near Oakland), but the food was forgettable. I can't remember anything positive or negative.

Actually, I do remember having this gourmet steak dish at a hotel bar after a concert, and it was fanfuckingtastic. Expensive though. That's all I remember eating.

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:The only location that I currently associate with good food is Japan (And subsequently all our local sushi bars) because I'm a massive fanboy of Japanese food. While I was there, my host family made some goddamned delicious meals.
I hate you. :cry:
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Xanatos wrote:
Pseudogenesis wrote:The only location that I currently associate with good food is Japan (And subsequently all our local sushi bars) because I'm a massive fanboy of Japanese food. While I was there, my host family made some goddamned delicious meals.

You shouldn't. Simultaneously some of the best and worst days of my life. Best because, well Japan and worst because I was a slightly weird kid accompanied by kids. Needless to say, I didn't have the greatest time.

But to be honest it wasn't too bad, and the trip was amazing. I don't regret it a bit. You need to go someday. In fact, that's where you should move after you dump the town you're currently living in. :D

Edited because I accidentally a few words.
Last edited by Pseudogenesis on Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walrusfella

Post by Walrusfella »

Good food is a fine subject for a discussion, but it's also severely off topic.

Edit:
Pseudogenisis wrote:You shouldn't. Simultaneously some of the best and worst days of my life. Best because, well Japan and worst because I was a slightly weird kid accompanied by kids. Needless to say, I didn't have the greatest time.

But to be honest it wasn't too bad, and the trip was amazing. I don't regret it a bit. You need to go someday. In fact, that's where you should move after you dump the town you're currently living in. :D
That sounds like an amazing experience. Did it shape who you eventually became, or not so much?
Half Marathon with Emi: Complete!
Bridge to 10k with Emi: Complete!
Couch to 5k with Emi: Complete!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:
Xanatos wrote:

You shouldn't. Simultaneously some of the best and worst days of my life. Best because, well Japan and worst because I was a slightly weird kid accompanied by kids. Needless to say, I didn't have the greatest time.

Edited because I accidentally a few words.
Yeah, I totally have the cash to relocate to a whole different country. :lol: