Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ShinigamiKenji

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by ShinigamiKenji »

Camoufrage wrote:Got to see the baby. Apparently it came out fine. I was a little worried but were good. Baby's really small and only weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces
That awkward moment when I had to convert it into kilos (if I didn't mess it up, it's 2.12 kg). :mrgreen:

Anyway, congratulations for your new sister!! Hope you get really along with her! :D
Xanatos wrote:Shinigami...Kenji. Oh, you poor guy. You have my sympathies. :lol: But at least with you around, our supple Japanese women won't be raped by lesbians. :mrgreen: ...Actually, that'd be pretty hot

:lol:
Avatar made by OtakuNinja. Yeah, it would be pretty badass if it happened, don't you think?
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Got to see the baby. Apparently it came out fine. I was a little worried but were good. Baby's really small and only weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces
More than I did. :lol: Good thing it came out okay.
I was a 9 pound baby. GOML
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
More than I did. :lol: Good thing it came out okay.
I was a 9 pound baby. GOML
Babies are like computer chips, I guess... they get smaller every year.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Just got a pic, here's my 5 pound Kennedy :3

Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Camoufrage wrote:Just got a pic, here's my 5 pound Kennedy :3

Damn those are either some huge hands or that's a tiny baby. :shock:
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Helbereth wrote:

Damn those are either some huge hands or that's a tiny baby. :shock:
My dad is holding em, she's really REALLY small. We were almost worried but she will be fine.
LOL WUT

Post by LOL WUT »

HHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGNN

YOU... KILLED... ME!

WITH... CUTENESS!
*Dies*
Xanatos I'm Sorry.
Xanatos wrote: I was totally going to include the leaf. Otherwise it's just a Ken(ji) doll because I can't model cocks from nothing.
Hello! Did I mention that I have a form of Arrythmia?
LOL WUT: I Am Feeling The Urge To Get More Posts Than You By The End Of The Year. May The Best Man Win
Xanatos: Bring it, Clifford.
JOIN US
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

Gratz camoufrage!
and why are babies always so cute? :3
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Unforgiven wrote:Gratz camoufrage!
Babies? Cute?
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Unforgiven wrote:Gratz camoufrage!
I can answer this one!

They aren't always cute. In fact i don't know if they ever are. Out of all the monstrosities i've seen in my career as someone who stalks people through manifested nightmares nothing ever quite came to be as creepy as a newborn baby.
...okay maybe the Inverted Daddy but still, babies are ugly and really quite annoying. And the smell... sweet fucking Jah the smell... i can handle necrotic flesh but milk shit is pure torture.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

Hey guys, i have been away a while from here, new job training and all(driving a forklift, which is pretty freaking fun!) and other stuff going on. Guess i am here to vent if thats ok.

Here is the story right now, i have said it before on here, so i will try to be short. There was this girl i had a crush on ever since i was introduced to her through a friend. She had a boyfriend but they broke up and i was too nervous to ask her out, it was a big mistake of mine, but i let it go, and she got with a new guy. I decided to keep my life moving, but eventually last janurary she broke up with him, i wasted no time telling her how i felt about her, and we started to plan dates, but it seemed like she dodged me everytime i asked her. Later after a while she said she got back with her boyfriend and was pregnant. I pretty much cut ties with her since i guess i felt kind of bad, that she was still kind of with her boyfriend, while planning dates with me and then avoided me. Have not talked to her since then, but recently i found out from another mutual friend started talking about her and how she is doing.

It stirred something in me, regret maybe or something but it brought me down a bit even hearing about her. I don't know why, and i feel stupid since i told myself i would just forget about her since its over with no way to be with her ever, but i don't know. Sorry again, just venting i guess, just been down for a bit.
Kenji's a Guest

Post by Kenji's a Guest »

Okay, posting as a guest because I got 3 day ban from spamming in that troll event. :( Well, I thought it would happen anyway. Sorry if I shouldn't post as a guest, I didn't find anything related to it in the rules or FAQs.

Axelownz, don't know if you get better with my story, but anyway, I did much worse. Basically I friendzoned a girl, only to fall in love with her a year after. And she already had a boyfriend. It's been a while, and I'm alright now, but I still feel I'm the stupidiest man in the world. Which I probably am.
Keneshiro

Post by Keneshiro »

gragon wrote:@Keneshiro
it sucks that you failed. tough its good to see that you havent given up yet. you can work towards something great. and you wake up with a purpose every morning thats something that for some of us is a hard thing to do (and with that i mean myself). and if you work your ass off you will eventualy meet your hanako, you just gota search. well i wish you succsess in med school!
Thanks. Trust me. I'll need all the luck I can get.
Beoran wrote: Keneshiro, what exactly is futile about learning how to help other people? In life, death is inevitable, but happiness is uncertain. You can help people lead a happier life with what you learn. Maybe not much, but still, just a bit. And that's how you can be happy too, bu giving a bit of happiness to others. The person for you will probably not be a "Hanako", but if you get your act together, I'm sure you too will find love in your life. I hope you will find back your way, and that you will make good things to yourself soon.
I don't have a lot of hands-on experience in the med field, but honestly, after a while you begin to resent this 'help people' ideal. It gets old. Fast. Yeah, I hope to turn things around. Here's to hoping that there's a girl for everyone of us.
Kutagh wrote:@Keneshiro: Don't forget to look around you. Love can be blind but the same goes for people
You kinda get blind after a while when all the girls that surround you appear to come from a single, pretentious mold.
Best get her some gloves+socks. Babies lack full control of their hands+ feet and tend to scratch themselves. Congrats though :D
And knee pads for when she begins learning to crawl.
Image <<< The waifu
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital
OtakuNinja

Post by OtakuNinja »

Kenji's a Guest wrote:Axelownz, don't know if you get better with my story, but anyway, I did much worse. Basically I friendzoned a girl, only to fall in love with her a year after. And she already had a boyfriend. It's been a while, and I'm alright now, but I still feel I'm the stupidiest man in the world. Which I probably am.
Sounds like Toradora. :|
Emibro, Hanabro, [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, Two-timer
(Passively working on my KS YouTube series. Someday...)
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Axelownz, I think it's sort of normal to be disappointed if someone first tells you they want to date and then it turns out they weren't all that interested. But you see, she really wasn't all that interested or otherwise she would have dated you. No idea why she played along for a while, probably she got something out of it, but in the end, I daresay she was using you a bit, so it's for the best that you're now free of her. That's how it goes often in life, both with love and with jobs. You need to try 100 times, because, 99 will reject you, but 1 will think you're just the person they need. Congratlations on the education! Forklifting won't earn you lots of money but it's a useful skill that will set you apart from other job seekers and ensure that you'll likely be able to find a job relatively easily. Forkifts are used in many places and they need operators for them. So have fun forking! :)

Keneshiro, if you don't feel like you want to help people, or don't believe in the ideal, then maybe you should change what you are studying. Being a doctor is generally a people oreinted job and I think you'll get into problems if you don't like that aspect of the job. Perhaps you could change your studies to become an apothecarist, or a medical/human biology/medication researcher.

As for the cuteness of babies, babies are cute, normally and annoying when they cry. Cute so you will care for them and annoying when crying so you'll try to comfort them. It's likely evolved that way because it increased the likeliness of the survival of the child and the human species in general.
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.