Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Pyramid Head

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Pyramid Head »

Gandara wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: I have a fucking eye patch. A white one. And everyone around me DIES
It could be worse... you could be an apple. Like me.
Or you could have a 200 pound helmet grafted to your skull because some neurotic saw it in a painting one time and you took that shape because of what it meant to him.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:Okay, i'm very depressed now and need to vent here. The other day i went to catch The Dark Knight Rises with a few friends, and witnessed just one of the saddest things i ever could.

The fucking theater boosted it's prices on concessions by over $3 and began serving Pepsi products instead of Coke, and i fucking hate Pepsi. How am i supposed to dull the pain of Bale's stupid Batman voice without my caffeine?
Marijuana. That's how.
Your suppliers. WHERE ARE THEY?!
Kenji.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Xanatos wrote:
Pyramid Head wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Marijuana. That's how.
Your suppliers. WHERE ARE THEY?!
Kenji.
...that explains his paranoia. I think i'll skip, and you should tell him he needs to find a better grower. I think the pesticides his current supplier uses are causing him brain damage.
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

Here I am, thinking this would be a serious thread, LOL. You guys crack me up!
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Hongu wrote:Here I am, thinking this would be a serious thread, LOL. You guys crack me up!

This is a thread where you vent your woes and have a crack at your situation to make you feel better so your laughter can drown out the voices that keep telling you to mail bombs to your middle school bullies.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

I know, what have I done D:

Pause balls while going up stairs, pause balls while going downstairs. That's the best strategy in the game, gotta go upstairs and pause balls

If you understand me +9001
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

Camoufrage wrote:
Pause balls while going up stairs, pause balls while going downstairs. That's the best strategy in the game, gotta go upstairs and pause balls

... Can't say I'm following you there.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Hongu wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:

POPPY BROOOOOOS
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

Camoufrage wrote:
Hongu wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:

POPPY BROOOOOOS
Poppy?! Are we doing Heroin or something? Count me in...
Or are you referencing the book? Highly unlikely but the possibility is still there.
God, I'm boring.
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Hongu wrote:
Camoufrage wrote: ... Can't say I'm following you there.
POPPY BROOOOOOS
Poppy?! Are we doing Heroin or something? Count me in...
Or are you referencing the book? Highly unlikely but the possibility is still there.
God, I'm boring.[/quote]

Don't be too quick to hit the china cat, i was about to recruit Xanatos to raid Kenji's AK-47 stash so i'd have a convenient excuse to kill him and have access to some good ingredients for brownies.
Hongu

Post by Hongu »

You put Poppy seeds in your brownies? That's unhealthy.
Camoufrage

Post by Camoufrage »

Cleanse yourself

Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Camoufrage wrote:Cleanse yourself

...that was boring. Here's my counter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiS1p45Z9NA
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

This thread is a bit like a psych ward in an online hospital. Sometimes it's all about the depressed, lonely guy looking for a place to vent his woes, while other times you get the neurotic, self-indulgent narcissist seeking a place to deify his superficial conquests, or maybe the unsung artist come to cast his dice into the ether and arrest what inspiration he can from the madness it spawns. Overflowing with the deceptive and sardonic alongside the innocent and blissfully unaware, It takes all kinds, and it offers no platitudes in exchange for a well-woven tale - well, maybe not no platitudes.

The beast has to cough up a recommendation on occasion to sate its devilish desires, or it may find itself erased from the lexicon of awkward truths cascading through this dissonant land, reciting its litany to the abyss and gleaning nothing but enmity in return.

Hey, maybe we're just crazy, though.

Also, things are getting Shticky in here.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:This thread is a bit like a psych ward in an online hospital. Sometimes it's all about the depressed, lonely guy looking for a place to vent his woes, while other times you get the neurotic, self-indulgent narcissist seeking a place to deify his superficial conquests, or maybe the unsung artist come to cast his dice into the ether and arrest what inspiration he can from the madness it spawns. Overflowing with the deceptive and sardonic alongside the innocent and blissfully unaware, It takes all kinds, and it offers no platitudes in exchange for a well-woven tale - well, maybe not no platitudes.

The beast has to cough up a recommendation on occasion to sate its devilish desires, or it may find itself erased from the lexicon of awkward truths cascading through this dissonant land, reciting its litany to the abyss and gleaning nothing but enmity in return.

Hey, maybe we're just crazy, though.

Also, things are getting Shticky in here.

Put simply, this thread is Cthulhu's bathhouse.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."