Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Kutagh

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Kutagh »

Xanatos wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:Nuts. THAT is how you do it with class, kids.
I can't find that quote. What did he do?
The first sentence of my previous post was a link to http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07 ... 71013.html ;)
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Kutagh wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
The first sentence of my previous post was a link to http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/07 ... 71013.html ;)
Correct. Should'a linked it. I'm an idiot or something. Nice save.
... Danger.
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

Total Destruction wrote:Correct. Should'a linked it. I'm an idiot or something. Nice save.
No worries, it wasn't a massively clear link either, should've put (link) behind it or so.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Kutagh wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Ah...Not my cup of tea but not a bad way to do it. Good for that guy.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Erenussocrates wrote:@Xanatos, I don't know about USA politics, but what I know is; that the politics of my country, society around me at certain parts of my life, and the good old punk bands, those three gave me some ideas of anarchism, lol. I know it sounds foolish, and I know it's as impossible as communism. And I'm certainly not throwing molotoves around or anything lol.

The romantic in me yearns for the reality where something like this is possible, but the realist (By far the larger and more intelligent part of my personality) knows that as long as human nature is flawed, the majority cannot be trusted to respect the rights of the minority. It's a shame about communism, too. True communism would result in an egalitarian state, but again, there's always gonna be one greedy dickhead who has to climb to power. Shame.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Magnenntae

Post by Magnenntae »

So, basically, I can come in here and spill my guts out to you guys, no matter how big or small my problem is, related to KS or not? Or am I getting the purpose of this thread wrong?
Xden

Post by Xden »

Magnenntae wrote:So, basically, I can come in here and spill my guts out to you guys, no matter how big or small my problem is, related to KS or not? Or am I getting the purpose of this thread wrong?
I think that's pretty much it, yeah. That seems like a good purpose for it, if it's not already.
"Everyone sees what you appear to be. Few really know what you are." -Machiavelli
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Yup. Welcome to the club.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
gragon

Post by gragon »

well, Hello again guys!

My last friend went on vacation and now im alone at home. Exept for me and my mom,but we dont have much contact with each other.
It's pretty silent here. and what does one do wen it's silent? we start think about things we did wrong. and well its getting to me. and it looks like such a small thing to others. well, in reallity it's four years but anyway.

i couldn't sleep last night because, i was thinking how you guys would react if i told you i lied about my age... Well as you might have read i have big trust issues. so i started thinking how I would react if someone told me he was 19 years old but in reality is 15. and well on the internet i wouldn't really mind but if it was someone i knew i would be pretty pissed. so

euhm im 15 and well you might think: ''its just a stupid teen everyone has those kind of problems at that age.'' and that might be so. and i wouldn't mind it if you said so. but i just want to say that im TERRIBLY TERRIBLY SORRY about that i lied to the people on this forum.

i hope you understand. thanks
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

gragon: I dont think its too bad that you lied your age, but I think it's really cool to tell the truth. And well.. Im 16 myself, so I don't think this is a bad place for us teenagers. We might be younger than most people here, but we still have problems to share and no matter how small your problems are it's still okay to come here and share your story. (Im not sure if I mentioned it before but Im from Finland so if my english is bad please excuse me. I can read and listen english fine, but sometimes I have hard time writing.)
gragon

Post by gragon »

Unforgiven wrote:gragon: I dont think its too bad that you lied your age, but I think it's really cool to tell the truth. And well.. Im 16 myself, so I don't think this is a bad place for us teenagers. We might be younger than most people here, but we still have problems to share and no matter how small your problems are it's still okay to come here and share your story. (Im not sure if I mentioned it before but Im from Finland so if my english is bad please excuse me. I can read and listen english fine, but sometimes I have hard time writing.)
Well thanks. i tought about it too there is no section in the sign in were you need to put your birth so... it was really stupid for me to lie tough... but i do understand why i lied(katawa shoujo has H-scenes) so yea.

And dont worry about your english being bad, mine isn't the best ether. but grammar wise Dutch is WAY worse believe me ^^;
''Bear with the pain,but dont admit to it either'' ''climb the tree of problems and eat the apple of succes''
Kutagh

Post by Kutagh »

gragon wrote:
Unforgiven wrote:gragon: I dont think its too bad that you lied your age, but I think it's really cool to tell the truth. And well.. Im 16 myself, so I don't think this is a bad place for us teenagers. We might be younger than most people here, but we still have problems to share and no matter how small your problems are it's still okay to come here and share your story. (Im not sure if I mentioned it before but Im from Finland so if my english is bad please excuse me. I can read and listen english fine, but sometimes I have hard time writing.)
Well thanks. i tought about it too there is no section in the sign in were you need to put your birth so... it was really stupid for me to lie tough... but i do understand why i lied(katawa shoujo has H-scenes) so yea.

And dont worry about your english being bad, mine isn't the best ether. but grammar wise Dutch is WAY worse believe me ^^;
Maak je maar geen zorgen ;) (Don't worry)
Sign language > Spoken language :twisted:

As for the age, everyone hides something. You guys don't know my full story, nor do I ever intend to tell it to anyone (don't worry, I'm not shady or bad, I just don't see the need for telling the full story). And I'm sure that goes for everyone here, that there are some chapters in their life that only they know. The most important thing here in HBHC is to tell the portion of the story that you want to tell us. Regardless of whether you're 12, 21 or 99. Everyone has something to say and even the oldest amongst us do not hold all knowledge and can benefit from the young, like the young can learn from the experience of the old.
Xiious

Post by Xiious »

Thanks for your advice everyone.

Living in an ideal world would be amazing. I can't wait till technology advances enough for us to actually live in our wanted places, leaving these weak human bodies behind and going on an adventure. Screw the real world, the only thing good about it is the relationships we can have with other humans.

@TD: Not only a female type with guns, but also she'd be like a best friend. Something I don't think I've had for a long while...

Apple juice is my favourite drink out of everything. It's amazing. We do have to eventually chill together sometime. I think that was already established many times. Actually, I'd love to hang with anyone close enough because tbh, I'm in a lonely stage right now where my computer is lonely enough
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

gragon wrote:''its just a stupid teen everyone has those kind of problems at that age.''
It's that incompetent mentality that likely caused my father to utterly fail at being a proper father as opposed to a mere provider. Damage and trauma knows no age. The flesh can be young while the soul is aged and weary as ever. I doubt many, if any, here hold that mentality.

@Xiious: I'm not exactly close to Canada but you're not the first Canadian I've wanted to meet, so maybe I'll take a road trip someday. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Kouryuu

Post by Kouryuu »

gragon wrote:"'its just a stupid teen everyone has those kind of problems at that age.''
Not at all, when I was 15 I was a few years into depression, I didnt want to live, I didnt think I could live, I had a self fulfilling prophecy that I would fail at everything, I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up, in fact I thought I had cancer and was looking forward to dying - it wasnt until 5 years later I realised I should be dead by now. Unfortunately I never had someone to help me out of it until years later. If I didnt think I was just a stupid teen maybe I woulda got some help.

Probably way too much information but age is irrelevant, the only people who think it is are the people who dont understand. You are very welcome here. :)
Image Kaede <3