Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:02 pm

Keneshiro wrote:Never mastrubated. I'm one fucking odd guy.
Well, it might actually help. XD Releases endorphins, you know. Delicious, delicious endorphins.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Keneshiro
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:05 am

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Keneshiro » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:Never mastrubated. I'm one fucking odd guy.
Well, it might actually help. XD Releases endorphins, you know. Delicious, delicious endorphins.
Haha. Maybe. Gosh, 2am already? Gotta go. See you guys soon
Image <<< The waifu
Image
i write crazy stories: A Visit to the Hospital

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Keneshiro wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Keneshiro wrote:Never mastrubated. I'm one fucking odd guy.
Well, it might actually help. XD Releases endorphins, you know. Delicious, delicious endorphins.
Haha. Maybe. Gosh, 2am already? Gotta go. See you guys soon
Helps with my depression sometimes, believe it or not.

Just as a matter of trivia, self-mutilation also releases endorphins in a more defense-mechanism-against-pain kind of way...But I don't recommend that. I got...Very addicted...To them that way.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

kindspy
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Post by kindspy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 pm

*
Last edited by kindspy on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Camoufrage
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

And now kindspy's gone and given me the feels.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Camoufrage
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

And now kindspy's gone and given me the feels.
Feels schmeels. I dunno from what I've read from you it'd make something interesting for sure.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

And now kindspy's gone and given me the feels.
Feels schmeels. I dunno from what I've read from you it'd make something interesting for sure.
The climax would probably be a suicide.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Pyramid Head
Posts: 413
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
Location: Silent Hill

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Pyramid Head » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Feature film? That'd be one fucked up film. Between me playing Silent Hill when i was 10, skipping school and all my nightmarish exposure to Republicans, the film would look like something covering the life of a serial killer until it suddenly gets to the end when i'm just a beer and video games nut who types all the time.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.

User avatar
Camoufrage
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:
Xanatos wrote:Filmworthy? Nobody'd watch my film.

And now kindspy's gone and given me the feels.
Feels schmeels. I dunno from what I've read from you it'd make something interesting for sure.
The climax would probably be a suicide.
I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

On a completely random not I have Elfen Lied on my instant queue on Netflix and am wondering if its any good. Don't want to waste my time if not.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Pyramid Head wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:Why do all you people have feature film worthy life stories?

And kindspy that certainly is an interesting story. Doesn't leave much to talk about but I understand the need to vent. Do you have problems with Mr Smith or something? I didn't read your last post.

Feature film? That'd be one fucked up film. Between me playing Silent Hill when i was 10, skipping school and all my nightmarish exposure to Republicans, the film would look like something covering the life of a serial killer until it suddenly gets to the end when i'm just a beer and video games nut who types all the time.

Only M. Night Shyamalan could pull that twist off.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Camoufrage wrote:I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

On a completely random not I have Elfen Lied on my instant queue on Netflix and am wondering if its any good. Don't want to waste my time if not.
Perhaps not but I like a tragic ending in film.

I've tried a few times, contemplated it many times but entered defense mechanism mode before attempts could be made, and made preparations to account for the possibility in future, including a regularly-updated set of instructions including corpse disposal, funereal specifications, last thoughts/requests, etcetera. An interesting fact may be that these instructions were recently updated with a provision to have news of the event posted as a thread here under my name. Even in my best times, I'm prepared for the contingency.

And I hear it's decent but I've never seen it. Only anime I watch lately is Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, and a few series I snagged online.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

kindspy
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Post by kindspy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:02 pm

*
Last edited by kindspy on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Camoufrage
Posts: 357
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am
Location: Reno, Nevada

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Camoufrage » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Xanatos wrote:
Camoufrage wrote:I doubt you could kill yourself. Not that you don't have the willpower but it takes a very certain type of person to be able to do that. Your body probably would literally not let you. Suicide attempts aren't out of question. I think a lot of people have TRIED. Hell I have and I'm sure you have.

On a completely random not I have Elfen Lied on my instant queue on Netflix and am wondering if its any good. Don't want to waste my time if not.
Perhaps not but I like a tragic ending in film.

I've tried a few times, contemplated it many times but entered defense mechanism mode before attempts could be made, and made preparations to account for the possibility in future, including a regularly-updated set of instructions including corpse disposal, funereal specifications, last thoughts/requests, etcetera. An interesting fact may be that these instructions were recently updated with a provision to have news of the event posted as a thread here under my name. Even in my best times, I'm prepared for the contingency.

And I hear it's decent but I've never seen it. Only anime I watch lately is Deadman Wonderland, Casshern Sins, and a few series I snagged online.
That's definitely not healthy in any way shape or form.

I've never smiled more than at the ending of Letters from Iwo Jim.

User avatar
Xanatos
Posts: 5365
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Xanatos » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:06 pm

kindspy wrote:Tragic endings are only good if its fictional. Unless its 9/11 or the Holocaust. But those get old after a while.

Seems you've made preparations. I don't know if that's such a good thing.
Better to be prepared than not, I say. I've made similar plans for other forms of death, typically diseases and natural accidents. At least this way, if I ever do go down any of those routes, my affairs can be put in proper order afterward. Life is unpredictable, anything can happen, and one of those things is death from any number of incidents. I figure life can't be controlled all the time, so my death should be. I have a muddy idea at best of how I want my life to go but I figure while I'm answering those questions, I can at least have a clear idea of how I want my death to go. It's a weight off my mind to know the plans are there, at any rate.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."

Post Reply