Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Erenussocrates

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Erenussocrates »

@Xanatos, I have read your story Mr. Xanatos. Despite all your conditions, I can tell that you are way wiser than many people who are safe to be called "normal". I have known all kinds of people. There were people who were pitifully ignorant but socially popular. There were people who got applaused because of their brutal deeds. There were people who had nothing to be proud of other than their muscles and their physical capabilities. So it's safe to say that you are way wiser than most of the people, or at least most of the people that I knew, Mr. Xanatos. And I am not saying this to make you feel better or something, it's a fact.

No offense, but particularly I got pissed to your "former brother" and to your mother. One is not supposed to be drinking while in pregnancy period.

Write here whenever you want. There is no one that is superior nor inferior over another here. Disabilities nor diseases don't matter to any of us. You could just P.M me or anybody else who is willing to listen if you had any particular problems or if you just feel lonely. I can call you brother as well, if you will.

@Surreal-mind, I know that it might not make you feel any better, but allow me to say that you are not the only one who feels like a cursed one. I too, exactly feel like that my bloodline is cursed. I have problems with females, and according to the stories they told, my father had problems with females as well, and my grandfather had his own kind of problems, you see. Though, my curse seems to be kinda different than yours, but don't everyone have their own "curses" in their lives anyway? Well, so, I don't even wanna have a child even if I manage to get some perfect love with the help of some twisted fate. It's a big responsibility. I will end my bloodline. There's no need create an another problem child who suffers in the future, who carries the same cursed blood. The best I could do would be just adopting some kid.
Pull yourself together man. Life still goes on. Whenever you pull the strength off to tell what happened, you could just type here, to us.

@Xiious, like you said, there really are many people who have problems with females here, eh? :)

@Micijayah, was she that Lilly? :p Though, I would advice that you better not give any wrong ideas to somebody else regarding relationships. :lol:

@Kouryuu, don't worry. It's not like everybody should be emotional and stuff every second. I'm sure that everybody else have their moods just like you. Even if not, I know that I have mine..

@Total Destruction, forgive my curiosity, but where were you from, dude? :p
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Erenussocrates wrote:@Xanatos, I have read your story Mr. Xanatos. Despite all your conditions, I can tell that you are way wiser than many people who are safe to be called "normal". I have known all kinds of people. There were people who were pitifully ignorant but socially popular. There were people who got applaused because of their brutal deeds. There were people who had nothing to be proud of other than their muscles and their physical capabilities. So it's safe to say that you are way wiser than most of the people, or at least most of the people that I knew, Mr. Xanatos. And I am not saying this to make you feel better or something, it's a fact.

No offense, but particularly I got pissed to your "former brother" and to your mother. One is not supposed to be drinking while in pregnancy period.

Write here whenever you want. There is no one that is superior nor inferior over another here. Disabilities nor diseases don't matter to any of us. You could just P.M me or anybody else who is willing to listen if you had any particular problems or if you just feel lonely. I can call you brother as well, if you will.
Heh...Wisdom is a part of that valuable perspective I talked about. If I had been normal, I don't think I'd have the many advantageous qualities I have. I wouldn't have needed them. Still...Not being able to drive sort of sucks. XD

And no offense taken. One thing you'll learn about me is I rarely take real offense to things. My depreciative sense of humor (Holocaust puns, for example) would clash horribly if I did. I think many take offense to things too easily...It's why a lot of euphemisms and such things exist. But all these things do is beat around the bush and I can't stand beating around the bush...Unless it's Hanako's. Joking. Sort of. Mostly. A hug would work too. (If it's not apparent, I got...really attached to Hanako. She's like me but pretty. Even gives the awkward half-smile while trying to be as tiny as possible around people. )

Sometimes I think I'd like a child in future...Then I hear the crying brat next door and the whining runts in public...I'll just keep my dog. It may bark at nothing but it shuts up when I'm sleeping.

As to females...Meh. No good luck with them. No luck with guys either so my swinging both ways (something else I was attacked for) can't help. :lol:

Even if I had okay luck, I don't socialize in person for all the reasons I've already given. In all actuality, I do effectively live online. Even if I didn't have my various problems, this town is simply devoid of anything to do or decent people to meet. I'd like to move someday...Problem is I live on disability checks so I don't exactly have the financial opportunity to set aside funds. But I have plans in place for this, assuming things go right.

Oh, and congratulations on your post. You've succeeded in being touching to the most miserable little cynic in all of Kentucky. :P

Hm...I need an opinion. Should I try Rin, Lilly, or Shizune's path next? ...Or should I try to get my missing scenes from Hanako's (only one, I believe it may be an ending scene)...There are also quite a few missing from the basic path, if the Library is any indication.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Beoran

Post by Beoran »

Xanatos,

I feel you really need to get out of the place you are now. It sounds too redneck, you need some more urban and social environment. Like, say, Canada? Perhaps you could learn how to program or other computer-related work if possible so you can get a paid job?

As for the game, play whatever comes to you, since you'll be playing and replaying all of the paths anyway. :)
Kind Regards, B.
Feeling like your heart is broken? Need to get it off your chest? Tell your story here.
Take a look at Eruta my jRPG under development. New web site since december 2012.
Play Ature, my free and open source indie Atari 2600 action adventure game.
All great love is above pity: for it wants - to create what is loved! -- F. Nietzsche - Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Beoran wrote:Xanatos,

I feel you really need to get out of the place you are now. It sounds too redneck, you need some more urban and social environment. Like, say, Canada? Perhaps you could learn how to program or other computer-related work if possible so you can get a paid job?

As for the game, play whatever comes to you, since you'll be playing and replaying all of the paths anyway. :)

It really is...The second smallest shitty town in Kentucky. We only moved here because mother was here and she rarely dropped by anyway. I've been thinking I'm not too happy here anyway. I never thought of Canada as an "urban and social environment", mind you...Plus I can't stand the cold (but neither can I stand coats and such). :(

And I'm currently teaching myself to program though the progress is almost too slow to even consider it doing anything. I'll probably call that quits for some time. It doesn't hold my attention well...Learning Japanese does, oddly enough. I tried to learn German once too but I really don't like the sound of the language. I really enjoy the sound of Japanese. Plus they don't always translate their games and I'd like to be able to play them. xD

As-is, I get my checks and make money online in a number of ways generally related to advertising. Not the most reliable method as that revenue can dry up whenever but it works for my needs. If I find it failing one day, there's plenty I can learn computer-wise to pay for things. You seem to be into game design, judging by those signature links...

And playing whatever comes is what led me to Emi...I was going for Hanako on my first run due to her basically being my kindred spirit. :P But then this crazy chick crash-tackled me outside of class and my plans went awry. She just had to be so happy...
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
kindspy

Post by kindspy »

Last edited by kindspy on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Erenussocrates wrote:
Yeah, it comes to that after all, we all are looking for ourselves :) it's easier for similar people to fall in love and get along with each other on the long run after all. Actually I have even read about it somewhere that it was a scientific fact that people who have similar DNA's would fall in love with each other rather easier. Just DNA itself won't solve everything though.. At least for me..
Really? Interesting... I remember hearing that women like men with similar DNA more when they're on their period or pregnant, and men with different DNA more when they're particularly fertile. Though that was probably based around attraction rather than the long-term...
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

@Xanatos You should try atheism. :p We're a fair and accepting bunch.
The biggest dilemma in Katawa Shoujo:
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Mashup of the month: "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Cripple"
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:@Xanatos You should try atheism. :p We're a fair and accepting bunch.
I've met a great many of you that were completely arrogant feminists (Sidenote: "feminists" is my new censor word XD) so I'd have to beg to differ about the "bunch". Maybe you are though. :P
Tomate

Post by Tomate »

Forget atheism, it is boring as hell, you should join the Church of the SubGenius! And if for some reason you end up in Regular or Boring Hell after you die, we'll give you triple your money back!!

Now seriously, As an Atheist i would be mad if someone would say "you should pray for your Saviour Jesus Christ" on these boards, so lets keep the peace and avoid talking about religion. We dont need another flamewar like the one we had on the abortion thread.
Don't just eat that hamburger, eat the HELL out of it!
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Tomate wrote:Forget atheism, it is boring as hell, you should join the Church of the SubGenius! And if for some reason you end up in Regular or Boring Hell after you die, we'll give you triple your money back!!

Now seriously, As an Atheist i would be mad if someone would say "you should pray for your Saviour Jesus Christ" on these boards, so lets keep the peace and avoid talking about religion. We dont need another flamewar like the one we had on the abortion thread.
I've actually already joined a church. It's called "The Church of the ???"

It was founded by Rin.

The sermons are really confusing...On the Sabbath, we watch the clouds change shapes.
dwarduk

Post by dwarduk »

Gnostic atheists? No thanks. I've had enough of Dawkins's attitude towards those who disagree with him.

Agnostic atheists, fair enough!

Ah, I've been talking to this girl I vaguely know two years below me at school for a week or so now online every evening. Damn, I'm falling for her too fast, especially with the age difference being at that crucial most difficult point - her being almost 16, me being 18. Not that that stopped one of my former closest friends, also my age, from taking benefits -.-

I'm not going to ask "What do?" or anything; I've decided not to do anything else, especially as I'm moving at the end of September. But it sucks that I finally seem to have the confidence and conversational skill, and someone who appears to reciprocate my feelings, and the inability to reasonably act on it. Oh well, it's probably the best for jailbait... :/
Meiko will be my waifu. I swear it on my honour. </Zuko>
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

I'd be deeply surprised if Dawkins was a Gnostic atheist. He's not an asshole or anything, he's actually a very cool guy, but I doubt I'd be able to convince you otherwise. In fact, I doubt I've ever really heard a Gnostic atheist, except when other denominations misrepresent atheism. If you've got any brains in your head, you're agnostic about that kind of thing.

And trust me, the only reason you tend to think of atheists as arrogant or rude is because the only ones who are arrogant or rude won't shut the hell up about it, and go around attacking people for no reason at all. Most keep quiet about it, either because they're "In the closet" or they simply don't think it matters. In general, the atheist community is actually really cool.

Honestly, I'm not even entirely sure why I brought it up in the first place. It's only gonna end up getting people's jimmies rustled about nothing at all. Besides, The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is better anyway.
'Should I recommend this to my friends or do I want them to continue to see me as mentally healthy?'

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is better anyway.
I like Rin's church better. The spaghetti thing can't paint with his feet. :3
Pseudogenesis

Post by Pseudogenesis »

Of course He can. You dare defile His noodly name?

When the time of the smiting comes, you shall be smoten!

Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pseudogenesis wrote:Of course He can. You dare defile His noodly name?

When the time of the smiting comes, you shall be smoten!
And then SUDDENLY ALL THE DIABETES AND HEART ATTACKS!

Dat third panel. HNNNNNG.