Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
375
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
547
17%
Lilly Satou
943
29%
Rin Tezuka
144
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
424
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
254
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
58
2%
Akira Satou
89
3%
Miki Miura
202
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
168
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
15
0%
 
Total votes: 3219

User avatar
AdventSign
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by AdventSign » Tue May 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I find Hanako's scarring physically attractive for some reason...maybe it's about respect and being able to get through hard times. I love her smile and hair and her eyes too...she can show so much emotion without saying anything because of her eyes...I don't think I see any sort of flaws with her looks at all come to think about it.
Probably the next one would be Shizune (those mischievous eyes man...) and her hair. Everything else is sort of average.

klitnov
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by klitnov » Wed May 02, 2012 1:49 am

Herp derp; for everyone saying Hanako's scarring is "attractive" imagine it irl. Freaken lizard skin man. Yeah she's cute but not attractive...

User avatar
Cabulb
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Cabulb » Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 am

Nobody likes Misha :(

User avatar
darkrei
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by darkrei » Wed May 02, 2012 9:39 am

klitnov wrote:Herp derp; for everyone saying Hanako's scarring is "attractive" imagine it irl. Freaken lizard skin man. Yeah she's cute but not attractive...
I imagined it,And honestly,I wouldn't mind.

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Enemy | » Wed May 02, 2012 9:41 am

Cabulb wrote:Nobody likes Misha :(
She's fat
Fat as fuck 8)

But for srs, she was cuter without the Drills.

User avatar
darkrei
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by darkrei » Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 am

But the drills are her signature :(



Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:

User avatar
acewing905
Posts: 330
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:42 am
Location: Sri Lanka

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by acewing905 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

darkrei wrote:


Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:
Even Emi's mom beat her. :lol:

Rin is really cute, though. Especially when she has this expression. I just wanna burst in through the screen and glomp her. Too bad she's not real. :(
Image

User avatar
ZXRN
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by ZXRN » Wed May 02, 2012 10:20 am

acewing905 wrote:
darkrei wrote:


Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:
Even Emi's mom beat her. :lol:

Rin is really cute, though. Especially when she has this expression. I just wanna burst in through the screen and glomp her. Too bad she's not real. :(
Haha. Kinda sucks right? Buuuut, we always gotta remind ourselves that or else we'll up like those fat japanese people stuck at home doing nothing but hentai...
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Enemy | » Wed May 02, 2012 10:21 am

darkrei wrote:But the drills are her signature :(



Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:
Are you kidding me
Rin's last sex scene is absolutely beautiful
I can't HHNNNGGG enough to it

Also comparing her to Miki isn't fair. Miki's hot as fuck.

User avatar
ZXRN
Posts: 255
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by ZXRN » Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

Even if Misha's a bit fat, I'll still vote for her. A little meat can't hurt that much right? (unless she's obese...)
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.

User avatar
Cabulb
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Cabulb » Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am

Misha is fat?

What are you people smoking?

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Enemy | » Wed May 02, 2012 10:53 am

Cabulb wrote:Misha is fat?

What are you people smoking?
Attachments
688.png
688.png (168.36 KiB) Viewed 1079 times

User avatar
metalangel
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by metalangel » Wed May 02, 2012 10:58 am

Misha's fat thighs thread holds plenty of discussion of her alleged weight issues.

User avatar
darkrei
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 am

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by darkrei » Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

Enemy | wrote:
darkrei wrote:But the drills are her signature :(



Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:
Are you kidding me
Rin's last sex scene is absolutely beautiful
I can't HHNNNGGG enough to it

Also comparing her to Miki isn't fair. Miki's hot as fuck.
I said nobody love her,not that I don't like her.

Even though she is only the fourth behind hanako,lilly and shizune,she is still very likable and I love her arc! (even though I haven't finished it yet)

User avatar
Enemy |
Posts: 470
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Enemy | » Wed May 02, 2012 11:06 am

darkrei wrote:
Enemy | wrote:
darkrei wrote:But the drills are her signature :(



Actually,nobody loves rin:even miki who is a secondary character beat her D:
Are you kidding me
Rin's last sex scene is absolutely beautiful
I can't HHNNNGGG enough to it

Also comparing her to Miki isn't fair. Miki's hot as fuck.
I said nobody love her,not that I don't like her.

Even though she is only the fourth behind hanako,lilly and shizune,she is still very likable and I love her arc! (even though I haven't finished it yet)
I love her :(

Post Reply