Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Paddy
Location: In wheat fields, which must be placed on the valley floor.

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Paddy »

Mirrormn wrote:
Paddy wrote:
I picked Misha as my number 1 choice, in terms of pure physical attractiveness. Lilly was only second place. But if you count the personality in, Lilly curbstomps Misha and uses her as spice to eat all the other girls together with Rin for lunch. Rin is awesome, too, but in a different way.
Not physically, I take it?
To be perfectly honest, I'd say Rin is pretty clearly the least attractive girl in the game. Doesn't keep her from being my favorite overall.
It's probably because I've yet to play her arc, but I don't get why people like Rin so much. From what I've seen of her, it's like she's just freshly fallen from a flying saucer. She's two steps away from being like Homsar. IMHO, she's so "out there" I'm not even sure she's on my list. :?
I'm sure playing through her arc will help clear things up.
I'm weary of the railway,
Poor Paddy works on the railway.

Блажен муж, иже не иде на совет нечестивых.
Blessed is the man, who walks not in the counsel of the wicked. (Psalm 1:1)
Got questions about God, Christianity, or the Catholic Church?
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Paddy wrote: I'm sure playing through her arc will help clear things up.
Yes, you should probably get around to finishing the game instead of hanging out on the forums all the time. If for no other reason than all of the spoilers will significantly influence your preconceptions as you play, altering the experience irrevocably.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Mirrormn wrote:
Paddy wrote: I'm sure playing through her arc will help clear things up.
Yes, you should probably get around to finishing the game instead of hanging out on the forums all the time. If for no other reason than all of the spoilers will significantly influence your preconceptions as you play, altering the experience irrevocably.
I think I did that when I saw the flowchart. :(

But don't worry about me; I generally avoid the threads on subjects I haven't looked at yet.
And I'm going back to finish up Lilly today.

Buh bye.

Autopsy

Post by Autopsy »

*sees results* Yep, no surprise there lol.
Favorite Routes:
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Harco

Post by Harco »

Miki. I have a thing for tanned girls. Plus she's got a nice build, too. Curvy but athletic.
Genesis

Post by Genesis »

Hanako, for me.

The shy type is always the kind I've been drawn to. Example being Nodoka from Mahou Sensei Negima, whom is incredibly like Hanako.

But there's just something about her that is incredibly attractive to me.

Secondly, would be Lilly.
2 mile+ walk each day.
Days: 30
Days Missed: 1 (due to rain)
Alexbond45

Post by Alexbond45 »

Hard to say, I generally do not judge a person on Appearance
B.Deese wrote:There are two types of people, those who are ignorant, and those who are stupid, ignorant people do it wrong and don't know it's wrong, stupid people do it wrong and know it's wrong. Don't be Stupid!
Marching Band starts back up soon. HOO-AH!
MY CODE:
1-Every Day is a New Day! 2-Never Give Up 3-Never stop being Positive 4-Marching Band FTW! 5-Be Nice to everyone.

Post by Guest »

I'd say maybe a tie between Lily, Hanako and Emi. Lily because of her sophisticated and refrained nature, and her 'attractive features.' Oh yeah, and of course because "healthy adolescent sex drive." Hanako for her shyness which is attractive to me for some reason, not to mention she's actually pretty good looking if you can get past the scars. And finally, Emi simply because of how adorable she is imo. I can't really rate them from first to last though. I'd say for me its more of a three-way tie for first, and Rin and Shizune tying for second.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Guest wrote:I'd say maybe a tie between Lily, Hanako and Emi. Lily because of her sophisticated and refrained nature, and her 'attractive features.' Oh yeah, and of course because "healthy adolescent sex drive." Hanako for her shyness which is attractive to me for some reason, not to mention she's actually pretty good looking if you can get past the scars. And finally, Emi simply because of how adorable she is imo. I can't really rate them from first to last though. I'd say for me its more of a three-way tie for first, and Rin and Shizune tying for second.
I forgot to login, facepalm.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

ShadeHaven wrote:I'd say maybe a tie between Lily, Hanako and Emi. Lily because of her sophisticated and refrained nature, and her 'attractive features.' Oh yeah, and of course because "healthy adolescent sex drive." Hanako for her shyness which is attractive to me for some reason, not to mention she's actually pretty good looking if you can get past the scars. And finally, Emi simply because of how adorable she is imo. I can't really rate them from first to last though. I'd say for me its more of a three-way.
Interesting word choice.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Harco wrote:Miki. I have a thing for tanned girls. Plus she's got a nice build, too. Curvy but athletic.
Not to imply anything, but ya don't see a lot of tan Japanese...

ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Mysterious Stranger wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:I'd say maybe a tie between Lily, Hanako and Emi. Lily because of her sophisticated and refrained nature, and her 'attractive features.' Oh yeah, and of course because "healthy adolescent sex drive." Hanako for her shyness which is attractive to me for some reason, not to mention she's actually pretty good looking if you can get past the scars. And finally, Emi simply because of how adorable she is imo. I can't really rate them from first to last though. I'd say for me its more of a three-way.
Interesting word choice.
I see what you did there.
Idocreating

Post by Idocreating »

I'd vote for Lilly, but my knowledge of actual Blind women betrays her. Her design cannot convey the rather... uneasy feeling Blind eyes give me. Body-wise she's up there, but the eyes would mess with me too much.

So I voted for Shizune and Yuuko, just for having the right curves in the right place.
Harco

Post by Harco »

Paddy wrote:
Harco wrote:Miki. I have a thing for tanned girls. Plus she's got a nice build, too. Curvy but athletic.
Not to imply anything, but ya don't see a lot of tan Japanese...
I'm sure Japan is just crawling with blue and purple haired girls, though.

Besides, Miki doesn't even look Japanese to me. Nor do most characters from anime for that matter.
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

Harco wrote: Besides, Miki doesn't even look Japanese to me. Nor do most characters from anime for that matter.
I believe this is related to the fact that Osamu Tezuka, essentially the father of anime, drew considerable inspiration from Western animation and culture in general and the work of Walt Disney in particular.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune