Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Rivan

Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Rivan »

We've had a topic on who's your favorite.

We've had one on whom you'd want to date.

We had a valentine topic. Et cetera.
Now, it's no longer time to see where us Katawa Shoujo players hearts lie, but where our eyes lead us. Or groins. Or what's in our private gutters ;)

The question I ask is exactly the same as in the topic. Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo (I'll try to put in all of them, at least those who have dialogues... sorry if I forget someone) is the most physically attractive? Which one makes you think "God, she's a beauty" or "I want to get down and dirty with her!" or however else you express physical and sexual attraction?

Try to refrain from adding anything psychological to the mix and just voting for the girl you like the most. Unless a girl's cheerfulness or lack of it is a specific part of her charm for you, abandon emotional sphere totally (difficult to do with KS, I know).

I allowed for 2-option-votes because I am well aware sometimes, choosing between the two seems impossible unless something emotional is involved.
However, when possible, try to stick to a single vote.

Let's go!

Personally, I'm not afraid to say I'm picking Misha. Not only she has probably the most healthy build of our heroines, she has *that* trait, which bumps up her attractiveness by OVER 9000 POINTS, and I'm not talking about big bust or pink hair here. For now, let my fetishes remain a secret ;)
Misha's only drawback is that she is too short. I'm not a tall guy myself, but I somehow end up prefering quite tall women. My height is perfect, so Misha falls short of it.
(Before anyone asks : Misha being a lesbian/bisexual is actually a drawback/turn off for me, but I refrained from putting personalities in here.

That makes her come just moments in before Lilly Satou, who has many physical traits attractive to me : Chesty, tall, pretty, fair skin. I'm not too much for blue eyes, but they're fine here, and they suit Lilly.

Third would probably be Meiko Ibarazaki. We all know why.

If not, or if I had to point out fourth place, Miki Miura. Awesum.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
New Age Retro Hippie

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by New Age Retro Hippie »

Lilly, tall women :v.
HacksArePro

Post by HacksArePro »

Meiko.

I think we all know why.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Yuuko. I really enjoy looking at redheads with freckles. Miki is a close second, though, because I also like muscular girls (NOT as in bodybuilders, just sporty)
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
DH531

Post by DH531 »

Picked Lilly, for all the reasons Rivan said, though I quite like the blue eyes :3 also Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive
Also picked Emi :D She's rather attractive when she has her hair down, though the fact she's quite short is a problem, i'm fairly tall which is why I liked that Lilly was the tallest girl out of the lot, but it's not too much of a problem haha. She also has a healthy adolescent sex drive
Axelownz

Post by Axelownz »

Rin for me.

I have a thing for girls with hair cropped shorter like that, dont know why, and i like the red color alot.

Lilly is probably my second as she would be close to my height and i would like that....i think i would want her hair down though since i find alot of girls look more attractive to me when they let their hair down.
Tezzeret

Post by Tezzeret »

Tough choice honestly. But i (once again) have to choose Rin. I love girls that have short hair. However, Misha and Miki wouldn't be too far behind Rin.
Titus

Post by Titus »

People picking Rin? How the...

As for me: Shizune and Lilly.

Because I like tall blondes and girls with nice short hair (bonus with glasses).
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Shizune, far and away the top pick for me. Emi second, I like petite girls too.
Nightydreams

Post by Nightydreams »

Very first I'd pick Yuuko, she's physically my kind of girl. Glasses, red hair, a constant flustered look. Yep.

Coming close would be Lilly, Her height isn't a point of or on for me but I love the way she stands, her fair skin, her hair which I must say looks very attractive when "let down".

Lilly is then followed by Kenji. His eyes man his eyes.
Lol got you there actually the girl after Lilly is Akira. I have a thing for 'modest breasts'
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.
-Alexander. Infinity Ocean

Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
-Terro, The saddest music in the world
MoogleDee

Post by MoogleDee »

I voted for Shizune and Akira. I'm a little hesitant going into specifics, so I'll keep this brief.

Shizune because of zettai ryouiki, glasses, short hair, and dat face.

Akira because I'm a total sucker for the business look and because she also has a hilarious face but I don't have any screenies on hand atm.
"...in the end I'm not really happy with who I am either, but that doesn't mean I regret being who I am."
New Age Retro Hippie

Post by New Age Retro Hippie »

Titus wrote:People picking Rin? How the...

As for me: Shizune and Lilly.

Because I like tall blondes and girls with nice short hair (bonus with glasses).
Well, tomboys.
returntoforever

Post by returntoforever »

Emi's mom
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Hanako is incredibly physically attractive even with her scarring. Dat facial structure. Shizune's also way up there for me.
alien.marksman

Post by alien.marksman »

MoogleDee wrote:Shizune because of zettai ryouiki, glasses, short hair, and dat face.
^^^ This ^^^
Her personality is an added bonus for me
For Queen and Country