Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Robnonymous

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Robnonymous »

Nobody in Particular wrote:Well would you be physically attracted to a window? I mean windows aren't even alive for one, plus they have no features other than glass. Plus I fail to see how one could kill a husband.

Window = no physical attraction.
Plus any sort of sexual activity would probably leave streaks.
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Nobody in Particular wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Why should being a window count against her? It's not like she killed her husband (which would be a turnoff).
Well would you be physically attracted to a window? I mean windows aren't even alive for one, plus they have no features other than glass. ...

What? You don't find windows attractive. Have you never been in one of those old churches with Stained Glass windows. Awesome, I tell you!
Plus I fail to see how one could kill a husband.
Ah, obviously, you haven't been keeping up with your history as much as you should have...
Plus any sort of sexual activity would probably leave streaks.
I give you that, but why does everything always have to be about sex? There's much to be said about platonic relationships.

No, I absolutely refuse to admit it was a typo!
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Plus I fail to see how one could kill a husband.
Ah, obviously, you haven't been keeping up with your history as much as you should have...
Someone has to do something to the window in order for it to kill someone.
Mirage_GSM wrote:No, I absolutely refuse to admit it was a typo!
Don't worry, I believe you. Clearly you just find windows sexually attractive.
Robnonymous

Post by Robnonymous »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I give you that, but why does everything always have to be about sex? There's much to be said about platonic relationships.
Rating physical attractiveness always comes back to sex. 8)
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Raiel

Post by Raiel »

Lilly and Misha for me... but that maybe is because I let their character/story influence me... but after giving it a little bit more consideration:
I like the 'Onee-san'-Type and older women in general. So Meiko, Yuuko and Lilly tie at first place... Heck I wouldn't even say no to that art gallery chick.
Lilly (Good End on 1st try), Rin (Good End on 1st try), Emi (Bad End on 1st try), Shizune ("Bad" End on 1st try), Hanako Arch (Good End on 1st try)
Favorite Char: 1.Rin 2.Misha 3.Kenji
Favorite Couple: Lilly x Hisao, Hisao x Misha x Shizune
Special Mention: Jigoro (for being awesome), Yandere Hanako (USO DA!), Emi's mom (for being MILFy)
Least Favorite Char: Emi (by far)
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I would complain about Miki being so low on the list, but then again, that would just mean less Miki for everybody else, so... ʘ‿ʘ

I love how Lilly skyrocketed past Shizune over the past week or two though.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
crystal

Post by crystal »

Akira. Suits = win.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Nobody in Particular wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote: Why hsould being a window count against her? It's not like she killed her husband (which would be a turnoff). Also, Emi is hardly a child anymore.
Besides, this is supposed to be about physical attractiveness, where neither should be a factor in the first place.
Well would you be physically attracted to a window? I mean windows aren't even alive for one, plus they have no features other than glass. Plus I fail to see how one could kill a husband.

Now look what you've done! You've broken the OP's back over a misspelling. I'm sure he feels shattered, and that will probably leave him stained for the rest of his life.

Good going. I'm sexually attracted to OSX, myself.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

dunkelfalke wrote:
scorptatious wrote:Hanako also has curves in the right places. Plus if you look past her scars, her face is pretty attractive as well. And let's not forget her long flowing hair.
Long flowing hair is beautiful, but as much as I like her as a person, Hanako's face really freaks me off on most CGs because of the lack of the nose :(
When the scars just seem to fill the face and the nose is missing... it looks scary, like it was burned off. That's why the last scene of her path is especially beautiful, the nose is clearly there.
We also get a good view of her nose when Hisao lets her view and touch his chest scar and then when Hanako undresses before Hisao to show her body scars....and then they have sex.
Shilver

Post by Shilver »

Emi and Miki for me. No contest :p
"Show me the way, allow me to see because my heart is broken. Be my escape, allow me to hear with a word unspoken."--
Bipolar Hernandez

Post by Bipolar Hernandez »

Miki and Hanako.

Yeah, they're complete opposites, but I absolutely adore Hanako for her figure, she really does have curves in all the right places.

And Miki? Well, there's just something about that delicious brown.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Bipolar Hernandez wrote: Well, there's just something about that delicious brown.
GIMME THE CHOCOLATE, MIKI!
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Whiteclownz

Post by Whiteclownz »

Hanako for me c:
I dunno what it is but like her by far the most.
PAddy

Post by PAddy »

Lilly is tall, elegant, and I think we have much the same personality (well, sometimes :oops: ). I love her big, blue eyes, and long, blonde hair. And that smile. That calmness. (I haven't quite gotten through act 2 yet, so I don't know if I'm missing something.) And half-Scottish? :D

I've yet to play Hanako's route just yet, but despite the scarring, she's fairly attractive. I've always loved darker hair colours. She's so cute when she's shy. If she were outgoing, I'm not sure I would like her so much.

And while Emi's a pipsqueak (I actually think I like that she's shorter than me), and does pigtails - ugh - I like her spirit. Her natural, chipper bubbliness makes me happy (unlike Misha's which feels unnatural and annoying). Her unwillingness to completely give herself to our relationship is aggravating, but sticking out to the end despite everything is very, very rewarding, and left me with a very warm feeling in my heart.
Mysterious Stranger

Post by Mysterious Stranger »

Paddy wrote:Her natural, chipper bubbliness makes me happy (unlike Misha's which feels unnatural and annoying).
You don't say.
| Can you see what I see? | To the end of the Waltz... | First stop, Nagoya! | Oh, come, lovely child! | To the World of Dreams | Pray to become starry sky tomorrow... | Please... forget about me... | No music, no future |