Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

scorptatious

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by scorptatious »

For me it would probably be Shizune or Hanako.

I sort of have a thing for girls with glasses, plus Shizune has a nice figure.

Hanako also has curves in the right places. Plus if you look past her scars, her face is pretty attractive as well. And let's not forget her long flowing hair.
KenrickDrake

Post by KenrickDrake »

Gotta say Hanako or Lily, Mind you Shizune and Misha also look pretty good.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

scorptatious wrote:Hanako also has curves in the right places. Plus if you look past her scars, her face is pretty attractive as well. And let's not forget her long flowing hair.
Long flowing hair is beautiful, but as much as I like her as a person, Hanako's face really freaks me off on most CGs because of the lack of the nose :(
When the scars just seem to fill the face and the nose is missing... it looks scary, like it was burned off. That's why the last scene of her path is especially beautiful, the nose is clearly there.
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
shaftslammer

Post by shaftslammer »

Hmm i'll give two clarifications:

If its who looks positively stunning and beautiful on the outside, id go for shizune. And the Manly Man inside me also remarks not being able to hear her nag is a plus :)

But when it comes from the sheer raw urge to fuck, Yuuko. Ginger w/ glasses and it was over before it began.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I'm weird when it comes to determining attractiveness. I consider concepts like "beauty," "sexiness," and "cuteness" as different tangents that are next to impossible to directly compare to one another.

In that respect, Lilly, Miki and Hanako win out those categories respectively. Only had two votes though, so I threw them at the first two.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Benkei

Post by Benkei »

1. Emi's mom. Simply gorgeous.

2. Hanako. Despite her scarring, the way she's been drawn is very, very attractive. Vote would admittedly probably be different if the Anime Effect weren't in place to lessen the disfiguring nature of her burns.

Misha would have been #3. Dont really care past that. (Sorry, Lilly+Shizune majority. ^^; )
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

CNB wrote:
Rivan wrote:3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.
I was going to guess her body type, but since you weren't mysterious at all about your preference for that, I'm gonna have to go with "brown eyes."
From Misha's Character Page :
Bust/Waist/Hips: 85/58/84
Hair: Pink
Eyes: Gold

But... Yes. You nailed it. It's the eye color.

I find all colors approaching/similar to "yellow" - as I usually call it - really truly extremely attractive. I blame all the animes and games myself. Understandably, such a "fetish" is difficult to satisfy in real life, but certain shades of amber, hazel or light brown "do the trick", so to speak. Misha has a relatively normal shade but still gets the job done. There's also "Honey" and "Sunshine" colored contact lenses, which annoy me, as I feel cheated into finding the woman attractive - like with push-up bras and fake breasts :lol:
I know. Weird. I really can't help ranking women based on their eye color, and such tinges are in a completely different league even from my "favorite normal" eye color, which would be green.

I'll relieve you : YOU WIN! ;)
Mahorfeus wrote:I'm weird when it comes to determining attractiveness. I consider concepts like "beauty," "sexiness," and "cuteness" as different tangents that are next to impossible to directly compare to one another.

In that respect, Lilly, Miki and Hanako win out those categories respectively. Only had two votes though, so I threw them at the first two.
Doesn't seem weird to me at all. They are different concepts after all. However, to me it'd seem that beauty is mostly in the eye of the beholder and while a sexy attitude is half the way there, one can pull off sexiness without even trying.

Whereas being cute nearly always requires certain acts, reactions, or mimicry, therefore it'd seem it can be most affected by someone's personality. So, I'd guess if Lilly is Beauty and Miki is Sexiness, it is good you threw Hanako's cuteness out of the voting line.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

shaftslammer wrote: shizune. And the Manly Man inside me also remarks not being able to hear her nag is a plus :)
*taps on shoulder*
[Living room painting not finish you why??!]
Last edited by metalangel on Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Rivan wrote: Doesn't seem weird to me at all. They are different concepts after all. However, to me it'd seem that beauty is mostly in the eye of the beholder and while a sexy attitude is half the way there, one can pull off sexiness without even trying.

Whereas being cute nearly always requires certain acts, reactions, or mimicry, therefore it'd seem it can be most affected by someone's personality. So, I'd guess if Lilly is Beauty and Miki is Sexiness, it is good you threw Hanako's cuteness out of the voting line.
Hm. Good point. For Lilly and Miki, I can honestly make those opinions based on their appearances alone, as the point of this thread dictates (omitting the fact that I like both their personalities). But while Hanako has her own physical merits (proportions, etc.), discounting her mannerisms throw her under the bus in the voting line.

I find it difficult to determine whether her scarring is even a factor, as it's hard to compare their artistic presentation to a more realistic one, something I believe has been debated in more than one thread here. Though that is irrelevant I suppose; my cuteness category doesn't seem to be very consistent with the others. :shock:
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Plasma_Jesus

Post by Plasma_Jesus »

I am dissapoint that Lilly is ahead of Shizune in the polls now, but its about what I expected.
Also wheres the love for Akira? She is an awesome character, has a great name, and her hair reminds me of David Bowie's in Labyrinth and what is David Bowie if not attractive?
TRUE Force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again...yes, I'm saying that we should take Australia...
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Plasma_Jesus wrote:what is David Bowie if not attractive?
Weird
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Plasma_Jesus

Post by Plasma_Jesus »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Plasma_Jesus wrote:what is David Bowie if not attractive?
Weird
also true, my point still stands however
TRUE Force. All the king's men cannot put it back together again...yes, I'm saying that we should take Australia...
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Akira is a total bro. I couldn't bone Akira. Bros before hos man.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Akira is a total bro. I couldn't bone Akira. Bros before hos man.
Maybe she's a hobro?
Thrasher Thetic

Post by Thrasher Thetic »

Mahorfeus wrote:
Thrasher Thetic wrote:Akira is a total bro. I couldn't bone Akira. Bros before hos man.
Maybe she's a hobro?
A hobro on the down low? Maybe if we take it slow, some love would grow, but no, I have to go.
The only difference between theory and reality is that in theory there is no difference, but in reality there is.