Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Helbereth

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Helbereth »

Ah dammit...

Reading Comprehension fail...
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Helbereth wrote:Ah dammit...

Reading Comprehension fail...
Feminists did it.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

I picked Misha and Shizune (no, not at the same time), but I'd have taken Yuuko over Shizune.

Gotta have hips.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote:Lilly. End of discussion. Shizune in a close second.
I don't know man. Shizune's got all that Healthy Adolescent Sex Drive in a shorter, sportier package.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Yeah but conversation wouldn't be possible. I don't know sign language. And that'd make her pissed off and chicks get ugly when they're pissed.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Xanatos wrote:Yeah but conversation wouldn't be possible.

You could talk with your eyes.
chicks get ugly when they're pissed.
You didn't think Hanako's sinister expression was sexy?
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

Xanatos wrote:Yeah but conversation wouldn't be possible. I don't know sign language. And that'd make her pissed off and chicks get ugly when they're pissed.
Well when Shizune was pissed at Lilly she certainly wasn't ugly (both in the stand off picture and in the "I'll devour you!" scene
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Pyramid Head

Post by Pyramid Head »

Call me crazy (It's how i get off) but there's something oddly alluring about Hanako. She's not absurdly busty or built like she's twelve years old, and there's a bit of an odd charm to her well sculpted yet blighted appearance. Rin comes in second for reasons that are also hard to explain. Though she also is my second favorite personality wise, so maybe i just subconsciously invent ways to find her physically attractive because i like her personality. Shizune is third place because she does admittedly have nice looking eyes and a great set of legs, Lilly is fourth because she also has great legs but i take off more points for her being blond than i do for Shizune's short hair and absurd rack. Lastly we have Emi and Misha, both of whom i actually find unattractive because i hate pigtails, prefer women closer to my age or who at the very least look like they're close to my age, and lastly i can't stand pink. Plus Misha's absurd haircut and the dopey expression on her face...

Moving on to side characters Yukko isn't that bad looking in my opinion though her spastic personality keeps me from ever finding her that attractive, Emi's mom i actually didn't like that much, and lastly despite being blond i actually did find Akira to have a rough charm and would rank her as third most attractive if we don't just count the main five. Miki... i don't know why but i can't look at her without thinking of Moka from Rosario Vampire and honestly it's a little off-putting. It's one of those things like Chobits and Bartender where i deeply regret having seen the anime because the manga is the only item that is by a stretch of the word good, and looking at Miki i imagine her with a really bad voice actor and saying things so stupid you start to understand where some of the dialogue from Twilight came from. I probably would have liked her if not for Moka.
The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh.
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

Melko.

period
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Pyramid Head wrote:Call me crazy (It's how i get off)
If I do and you get off on it, does that count as prostitution?
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

What's wrong with all of you? Obviously the right answer is Nomiya. I mean look at that STYLE. The man reeks of style. Also look at his O Face. LOOK AT IT.
Amazing. There are no other words.

That was the only picture I could get. In all seriousness this man scares me. I'm not ready for a world (Real or not) with two Nomiyas......
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Ugh, Nomiya...He isn't even a girl!
Ghotiheads

Post by Ghotiheads »

Hey man sometimes you gotta forget about gender. I mean we all know who the best Disney Princess is.

It's Kuzco
I grammar badly, I apologize heartily on this.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Ghotiheads wrote:Also look at his O Face
He puts the O in pedo, that's for sure.
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

ShadeHaven wrote:
Ghotiheads wrote:Also look at his O Face
He puts the O in pedo, that's for sure.
The only one he could go after would be Hideaki. Incidentally, Hideaki is cutest girl.