Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

~Shultz

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by ~Shultz »

Hanako. Lilly is cute, but I find Emi more cute than Lilly... But my first place goes for Hanako, she's beautiful
The name is /V/ice~
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

~Shultz wrote:Hanako. Lilly is cute, but I find Emi more cute than Lilly... But my first place goes for Hanako, she's beautiful
She needs a coin to make decisions with.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

There's a very simplistic beauty that radiates from Rin. Its almost as if her looks completely contrast with her way of thought, but perfectly matching her tone and the way she speaks. Also, during her cinematic where she's looking at herself and tilts her head slightly, oh man. Simplistic beauty.
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

ShadeHaven wrote:There's a very simplistic beauty that radiates from Rin. Its almost as if her looks completely contrast with her way of thought, but perfectly matching her tone and the way she speaks. Also, during her cinematic where she's looking at herself and tilts her head slightly, oh man. Simplistic beauty.
Contrast? ... She doesn't emote much, which is very considerate of her.
Her appearance seems to match her thought processes, from my perspective.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:There's a very simplistic beauty that radiates from Rin. Its almost as if her looks completely contrast with her way of thought, but perfectly matching her tone and the way she speaks. Also, during her cinematic where she's looking at herself and tilts her head slightly, oh man. Simplistic beauty.
Contrast? ... She doesn't emote much, which is very considerate of her.
Her appearance seems to match her thought processes, from my perspective.
I doubt there's much simplicity in the way she thinks If very few people actually understand her, not that I claim to.
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

ShadeHaven wrote:I doubt there's much simplicity in the way she thinks If very few people actually understand her, not that I claim to.
Since she is a fictional character, there isn't even a guarantee of any sort of consistency in her thinking process.
However, she is rather consistent about both failing to convey context when talking (i.e. partial communication), and giving off a false air of uncertainty at what could only be described as inappropriate moments. i.e. She is putting it on. Towards some end or other she is fostering a distant persona... deliberately.
darkrei

Post by darkrei »

Hanako is incredibly beautifull,and that mainly comes from her shyness,I can't look at her without wanting to give her some hug.
As I said before,I don't think that hanako's physic can be taken without her personnality.

The second place goes directly to lilly!
She is just great looking,her calm and collected personality makes her pretty attractive, too.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:I doubt there's much simplicity in the way she thinks If very few people actually understand her, not that I claim to.
Since she is a fictional character, there isn't even a guarantee of any sort of consistency in her thinking process.
However, she is rather consistent about both failing to convey context when talking (i.e. partial communication), and giving off a false air of uncertainty at what could only be described as inappropriate moments. i.e. She is putting it on. Towards some end or other she is fostering a distant persona... deliberately.
While that may be true, I believe its been stated that Rin does not know how to express her thoughts properly, or at the least in a way that can be easily understood by most others. Verbally, she makes the most sense when voluntarily (or possibly involuntarily?) thrusting out her words in a barrage like manner. So it is possible that that distant persona could be present to purposely hide this fact or display it prominently.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

Voted for Lily, Akira and Emi.
Emi has a more "cute" kind of prettiness.
Lilly is simply beautiful, and Akira as well.
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

ShadeHaven wrote:While that may be true, I believe its been stated that Rin does not know how to express her thoughts properly, or at the least in a way that can be easily understood by most others. Verbally, she makes the most sense when voluntarily (or possibly involuntarily?) thrusting out her words in a barrage like manner. So it is possible that that distant persona could be present to purposely hide this fact or display it prominently.
Properly? I would imagine she maintains the view that it is everyone else who doesn't express their thoughts properly... all being relative.
I for one certainly don't like being accused of somehow being less able to express myself properly, just because other people are not calibrated to my methods of expression.
I would hazard a guess that the peculiarities in Rin's consideration of things are likely a similar, if less rational, approximation of those similar to my own... at least in purpose.
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:While that may be true, I believe its been stated that Rin does not know how to express her thoughts properly, or at the least in a way that can be easily understood by most others. Verbally, she makes the most sense when voluntarily (or possibly involuntarily?) thrusting out her words in a barrage like manner. So it is possible that that distant persona could be present to purposely hide this fact or display it prominently.
Properly? I would imagine she maintains the view that it is everyone else who doesn't express their thoughts properly... all being relative.
I for one certainly don't like being accused of somehow being less able to express myself properly, just because other people are not calibrated to my methods of expression.
I would hazard a guess that the peculiarities in Rin's consideration of things are likely a similar, if less rational, approximation of those similar to my own... at least in purpose.
True, maybe "properly" was the wrong word to use, but it does not change the fact that she is misunderstood by most people. This is something she knows and has a hidden displeasure with, no matter how well she wears that distant persona.
Scissors110

Post by Scissors110 »

Lilly. Always liked the long hair and her "clouded" eyes really accentuate the blue color which to me, is stunning. Her personality is also a huge bonus as I've always been attracted to independent, proper, intelligent, and calm women. As mentioned before, she also has a great sex drive ;)
100% Game Completion!
Character: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Shizune>Rin
Story: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
SotiCoto

Post by SotiCoto »

ShadeHaven wrote:True, maybe "properly" was the wrong word to use, but it does not change the fact that she is misunderstood by most people. This is something she knows and has a hidden displeasure with, no matter how well she wears that distant persona.
Not claiming to know anything about you here, but if you had to go about routine things in life in a drastically different way to most people, due to a very obvious physical difference... don't you think you'd get sick and tired of the gawping, the stupid questions, the false assumptions and people generally making a big, negative deal out of it? Enough to actually start doing other things differently just to distract attention away from that one factor which is a bigger deal to other people than to yourself?
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

SotiCoto wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:True, maybe "properly" was the wrong word to use, but it does not change the fact that she is misunderstood by most people. This is something she knows and has a hidden displeasure with, no matter how well she wears that distant persona.
Not claiming to know anything about you here, but if you had to go about routine things in life in a drastically different way to most people, due to a very obvious physical difference... don't you think you'd get sick and tired of the gawping, the stupid questions, the false assumptions and people generally making a big, negative deal out of it? Enough to actually start doing other things differently just to distract attention away from that one factor which is a bigger deal to other people than to yourself?
Ah, I concede that is something fairly obvious I haven't yet considered. Still, she doesn't seem to care too much about what others think of her disability, but then again, her story didn't include many situations in which others seemed to notice.
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

SotiCoto wrote:
~Shultz wrote:Hanako. Lilly is cute, but I find Emi more cute than Lilly... But my first place goes for Hanako, she's beautiful
She needs a coin to make decisions with.
What do you mean with that?
The name is /V/ice~