Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

dunkelfalke

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by dunkelfalke »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Might be an indication of the average age of the users of this forum...
Damn, now I feel like a pedobear.

/edit

ah, what the hell

The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Putting in my votes for Shizune and the MILF.

Seriously! LOOK at Shizune's second H scene! Hot damn that girl's hot to trot.

And Meiko Ibarazaki? Emi's mom has got it going ON!
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

dunkelfalke wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Might be an indication of the average age of the users of this forum...
Damn, now I feel like a pedobear.

/edit

ah, what the hell

I'm relatively young myself (will be 21 YO in June), and with no thing for "mature women" day-to-day (maybe occasionally), but she ended up being 3rd on my list.
I can appreciate an attractive older woman when I see one, even if she's twice my age, so it really makes you wonder what is wrong and if it's really the question of age.

Also, it appears very clear now that 3/4 of Hanako fans decide that somehow by the law of spiritual purity and beauty their favorite outruns all other heroines in physical aspects of beauty as well...

As I mentioned. Hanako IS physically attractive. It just makes me wonder what one does have to look for in order for her to be the MOST overall attractive.
To me, it's all just as TamagoTwo said.
uwa wrote:I've recently noticed that long dark hair really does it for me. Big brown eyes are beautiful too. Put them on top of a nice figure and, yeah, the top choice is Hanako.

Of course, most of that applies to Miki, but we don't get any CGs of her up-close. So there's less to go on.
So, your first choice should be Pre-KS Misha instead.

Hanako's eyes are not even brown, are they ? ;)

Regardless, to each their own. But it does bug me when did the universe get filled up with that many "fetishists" :D. I actually feel kind of "normal" now, with my two or three kinks.

I wonder if I am disappointed by that new development? :?
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Rivan wrote: I'm relatively young myself (will be 21 YO in June), and with no thing for "mature women" day-to-day (maybe occasionally), but she ended up being 3rd on my list.
I can appreciate an attractive older woman when I see one, even if she's twice my age, so it really makes you wonder what is wrong and if it's really the question of age.
I was just joking about the indication of the average age. I am 31 and certainly never had problems with women older than me, au contraire. It is just that Emi's mother just doesn't turn me on in that way.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

dunkelfalke wrote:
Rivan wrote: I'm relatively young myself (will be 21 YO in June), and with no thing for "mature women" day-to-day (maybe occasionally), but she ended up being 3rd on my list.
I was just joking about the indication of the average age. I am 31 and certainly never had problems with women older than me, au contraire. It is just that Emi's mother just doesn't turn me on in that way.
So, you like those little girls at Yamaku more than Emi's mother, who is probably closer to your age?
That pedobear joke really suits you! :D

No offense, man ;). I actually understood on the first read, I was more muttering to myself about whether the average age really had any result on Meiko's "lack of popularity".
Apparently, teenage power is back, and mothers/housewives don't get to play cougars no more.

Were I just a little bit more into older women, I'd probably say "Sad times".
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Rivan wrote: So, you like those little girls at Yamaku more than Emi's mother, who is probably closer to your age?
That pedobear joke really suits you! :D
Well, I guess, "close to your age" goes both sides of the scale, so the absolute age difference should be about the same :mrgreen:
guest2

Post by guest2 »

themocaw wrote:And Meiko Ibarazaki? Emi's mom has got it going ON!
♫And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me♫
Aww, I feel bad now :(

Oh, my votes... Meiko, because, come on, MILF. And Lilly because tall, blonde, and healthy adolescent sex drive.
Katawa Shoujo Piano Sheet Music Project
"Jellyfish are like people to me" - Me
"OH GOD MAH DRILLS" - yipyapper
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

I voted for Misha and Lilly. I really don't get why people are calling Misha fat, it makes no sense. Sure, she's definitely the one with the thickest build (which is why I voted for her), but she's far from fat. Also, she's bi, and I'm sure I can get a 3 way working with Lilly as long as she thinks it's another guy. As for why I picked Lilly, it's mainly because she's just all around attractive. My third would be Hanako, because her scars don't look horrible and I find her adorable and sexy. On an unrealted note, why are there no votes for Sae? She's not really unattractive, and she seems to have a nice body despite her age (she's also aged really well).
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Shizune, hand's down.

DEM GLASSES Y'ALL!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

I'd have to say that my top choice would be Hanako

She has a great body, as Hisao states, and especially when we get to see her full body in the H-scene. I also looove chicks with long dark hair and dark colored eyes. Not to mention her very nice fashion sense heh. Her face (not including the scars) doesn't seem to be as attractive as the other girls though she's still cute and hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg i'm a sucker for adorable smiles.

IRL i dunno how i would react to her scars. There's so many different variety of burn scars and we're not completely sure how bad her scars really are. I knew a girl in high school with half her face burnt like Hanako's. Half her face was a reddish/pinkish color with a slightly smooth texture and to be honest, she looked pretty cute.

My second choice would be Misha and as one of my friends would say "boys like us thick girls"
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Darn! I didn't know we could pick 2 until after I voted and started reading the posts. :(
I voted for Emi's mom because she's built the way I like them! Yuuko would be second but only because this is poll based only on physical beauty and not the other things she has going for her. But, if she had green eyes to go with those freckles and red hair then she'd be number 1, because that combo is my Kryptonite. :mrgreen:
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

I have to say I find Lilly the most attractive, mostly because she looks like my wife, so thats a given... but I've always had a thing for tall blondes with very nice legs and a sweet smile.. :)
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Zig_Zac wrote:I have to say I find Lilly the most attractive, mostly because she looks like my wife, so thats a given... but I've always had a thing for tall blondes with very nice legs and a sweet smile.. :)
You can come back after she's left the room and tell us the truth. We won't tell her. 8)
Zig_Zac

Post by Zig_Zac »

Otakumon wrote:
Zig_Zac wrote:I have to say I find Lilly the most attractive, mostly because she looks like my wife, so thats a given... but I've always had a thing for tall blondes with very nice legs and a sweet smile.. :)
You can come back after she's left the room and tell us the truth. We won't tell her. 8)
Haha... she ain't here... I'm at work... but yeah, first choice is Lilly... next is Miki... yum... since I'm Singaporean Indian... so the kind of dark skin is enticing... but don't let the wife hear that... lol!
txalolrn9

Post by txalolrn9 »

Lilly, Shizune, and Misha don't have obvious physical deformities (Lilly might have hazy, lazy eyes but for the most part, they're "normal")

so I put them 1 - 2 - 3

next I'd put Emi, Miki, and Emi's Mom as 4 - 5 - 6

Hanako and Rin are interchangeable at 7/8 methinks

I love Hanako, she is by far my favorite girl, but we all have to realize that this poll is about physical beauty and unfortunately real burn scars are not a pretty sight, as is two missing arms - quite jarring

EDIT: Actually, I'd put Emi at 3 and bump Misha down to 4, Emi is just so damn cute

and I forgot Yuuko, hmmm, I'd put her at 7, ahead of Hanako and Rin I guess
It only hurts when I breathe