Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

Robnonymous

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by Robnonymous »

Rivan wrote:
uwa wrote:
Rivan wrote:The way it is going now, I may have to conclude that informing my (future) daughter that burning a third of her body will increase her chance to get a boyfriend is a neccessity.
Man, you're really hung up on those burns.
It's a little freaky. Adults weren't able to get over those burns, children teased her because of it.

Even Hisao, apparently in love with her, notes them negatively and at times has trouble naming Hanako as "attractive" or "beautiful".

I've already admitted Hanako is atractive despite her burns. I just want to know what is so good about Hanako or bad about the other girls that even though she is disfigured so, she is physically more attractive than them to so many people.
There's nothing bad about the other girls, it's just a preference thing. I've always been most attracted to the quiet "girl next door" types, and Hanako has that look about her. Plus her smile is adorable and her legs are sexy. :D

Although I'll break it down a bit more for the sake of argument. Lilly is pretty, sure, but I'm not into blondes. Rin dresses like a tomboy, which I'm also not a big fan of. Emi is cute but that's all she is to me: cute. Shizune wears glasses (sexy points!) and thigh-high stockings (10X sexy points!) but I prefer longer hair and smaller chests. Hanako has long, dark hair, curves where I like 'em and has beautiful eyes. Plus her expressions make me D-Aaaaawwww!!!

So I guess my conter-question would be: why not Hanako? Yes she's got burns on a third of her body, but so what? Symmetry is unnatural. :P
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Robnonymous wrote:
Rivan wrote:
uwa wrote: Man, you're really hung up on those burns.
It's a little freaky. Adults weren't able to get over those burns, children teased her because of it.

Even Hisao, apparently in love with her, notes them negatively and at times has trouble naming Hanako as "attractive" or "beautiful".

I've already admitted Hanako is atractive despite her burns. I just want to know what is so good about Hanako or bad about the other girls that even though she is disfigured so, she is physically more attractive than them to so many people.
There's nothing bad about the other girls, it's just a preference thing. I've always been most attracted to the quiet "girl next door" types, and Hanako has that look about her. Plus her smile is adorable and her legs are sexy. :D

Although I'll break it down a bit more for the sake of argument. Lilly is pretty, sure, but I'm not into blondes. Rin dresses like a tomboy, which I'm also not a big fan of. Emi is cute but that's all she is to me: cute. Shizune wears glasses (sexy points!) and thigh-high stockings (10X sexy points!) but I prefer longer hair and smaller chests. Hanako has long, dark hair, curves where I like 'em and has beautiful eyes. Plus her expressions make me D-Aaaaawwww!!!

So I guess my conter-question would be: why not Hanako? Yes she's got burns on a third of her body, but so what? Symmetry is unnatural. :P

Aaaaaaannnnddd.... Fine. I can accept that reasoning. 53 more mysterious vote to go, but at least I wrought out some kind of explanation.

As a side note, does that mean you liked Miki Miura's and Misha's pre-KS brunette looks as well?

Irony is, I actually quite believe what you said and find... lack of symmetry somewhat attractive. Only I'd never consider scars a good way to obtain this.

As to answer why not Hanako...

1) Scars. Frankly. They don't make her unattractive. They make her less atractive than completely healthy and bright girls with no such disfigurement. I'm still considering her quite attractive. Take away the scars, she might be in the top 3.
2) I don't have a clear preference with blondes vs. brunettes. Frankly, what Hanako has, Lilly also has. Even in greater amounts if you don't mind me saying so ;)
3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.
Not to mention, I seem to be most attracted to her kind of body build, except she's a bit too short. If she had Hanako's height at least, it'd be no contest at all. Also, my spectre of "attractive" covers a large range of body types, so it's not like I can't appreciate Lilly that is a lot slimmer.

Still, Misha > Lilly> Meiko >/= Miki Miura. Or something like that.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

Rivan wrote:
Robnonymous wrote:
Rivan wrote: It's a little freaky. Adults weren't able to get over those burns, children teased her because of it.

Aaaaaaannnnddd.... Fine. I can accept that reasoning. 53 more mysterious vote to go, but at least I wrought out some kind of explanation.

As a side note, does that mean you liked Miki Miura's and Misha's pre-KS brunette looks as well?

Irony is, I actually quite believe what you said and find... lack of symmetry somewhat attractive. Only I'd never consider scars a good way to obtain this.

As to answer why not Hanako...

1) Scars. Frankly. They don't make her unattractive. They make her less atractive than completely healthy and bright girls with no such disfigurement. I'm still considering her quite attractive. Take away the scars, she might be in the top 3.
2) I don't have a clear preference with blondes vs. brunettes. Frankly, what Hanako has, Lilly also has. Even in greater amounts if you don't mind me saying so ;)
3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.
Not to mention, I seem to be most attracted to her kind of body build, except she's a bit too short. If she had Hanako's height at least, it'd be no contest at all. Also, my spectre of "attractive" covers a large range of body types, so it's not like I can't appreciate Lilly that is a lot slimmer.

Still, Misha > Lilly> Meiko >/= Miki Miura. Or something like that.
I mentioned earlier why I liked Hanako more than the rest of the girls
GaseousMask wrote:I'd have to say that my top choice would be Hanako

She has a great body, as Hisao states, and especially when we get to see her full body in the H-scene. I also looove chicks with long dark hair and dark colored eyes. Not to mention her very nice fashion sense heh. Her face (not including the scars) doesn't seem to be as attractive as the other girls though she's still cute and hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngg i'm a sucker for adorable smiles.

IRL i dunno how i would react to her scars. There's so many different variety of burn scars and we're not completely sure how bad her scars really are. I knew a girl in high school with half her face burnt like Hanako's. Half her face was a reddish/pinkish color with a slightly smooth texture and to be honest, she looked pretty cute.

My second choice would be Misha and as one of my friends would say "boys like us thick girls"
Not to mention I like the taller than average girl. Its just feels odd to date really short girls, heck, i'm only 5'11" yet most girls i see are below neck height. Now that i'm looking back at it, I also like Lilly, same reasons as Hanako but for me, Dark Hair/Brunettes > Blondes :3 But wait... Pre-KS Misha :OOO but i do also like the soft-spoken girls more...
ivegottogodosomething

Post by ivegottogodosomething »

Lilly is just perfection. Soft skin, delicate demeanor, long blonde silky hair, perfectly shaped breasts, those mysterious cloudy blue eyes, amazing fashion sense....I could go on for days. Miki is probably a close second due to her great body and sexy smile.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Rivan wrote: 3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.
Tornado-shaped hair curls.

I WIN.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

HarvestmanMan wrote:
Rivan wrote: 3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.

I WIN.
Nope, sorry. Neither of her hairstyles is my kink ;)
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Robnonymous

Post by Robnonymous »

Rivan wrote:As a side note, does that mean you liked Miki Miura's and Misha's pre-KS brunette looks as well?
Absolutely. Miki would be my #2 choice.
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
CNB

Post by CNB »

I find Shizune by far the sexiest. Fit, well-proportioned, no disfiguring injuries, expressive face, confident body language. Short hair, glasses and ZR also a definite plus. The only things I find unattractive about her have to do with her personality.
Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

She's Bi.

I WIN!
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Dr. Robotnik wrote:
She's Bi.

I WIN!
Self quote from first post of the topic :
Rivan wrote: (Before anyone asks : Misha being a lesbian/bisexual is actually a drawback/turn off for me, but I refrained from putting personalities in here.
Sorry, not that as well.

Also, being a bisexual is not much of a physical characteristic is it?

Robnonymous wrote:
Rivan wrote:As a side note, does that mean you liked Miki Miura's and Misha's pre-KS brunette looks as well?
Absolutely. Miki would be my #2 choice.
All right. Can't say I have such consistent tastes :lol:
Last edited by Rivan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Robotnik

Post by Dr. Robotnik »

Oh, well...is it her legs?
Emibro, [Hanabro], [Lilly Lover], Rin Kin, Feminist, [Two-timer]
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

geekahedron wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:Well, at least you can see how Sailor Mercury looks as a real person. She's cute, but also not really my type. I'd go for Sailor Mars. 8)
I don't know how that girl is a real life Ami, but...
She's the actress who played her role.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
GaseousMask

Post by GaseousMask »

Rivan wrote:
HarvestmanMan wrote:

I WIN.
Nope, sorry. Neither of her hairstyles is my kink ;)
Her teeth ;)
CNB

Post by CNB »

Rivan wrote:3) I'll keep being half-mysterious about this, but Misha has one trait that gives her probably like dozens of "sexy points" for me.
I was going to guess her body type, but since you weren't mysterious at all about your preference for that, I'm gonna have to go with "brown eyes."
viduuskamen

Post by viduuskamen »

Hanako and Emi.

Each seems to have plenty of support, but I don't think I saw anyone put these two together.
"It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure."
-Rykn

[I feel like a giant jerk for completing the game.]