Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

metalangel

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by metalangel »

Thrasher Thetic wrote:Emi, athletic chicks are hot. Though TBH she'd have to be scaled up a bit or it'd look like I was dating my little sister, seriously, she's like under 5 feet tall. Stack that up next to 6'1" and 200lbs and yeah... looks a little odd.
Yup. In my last year of high school I was 6'2, 165lbs. A girl in grade 9 (so 13, maybe 14) wanted to go out with me. She was absolutely, child-like tiny. Her head rested on my stomach when we danced. I didn't reciprocate her interest...
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

Athletic chicks are hot, but cardio bunnies with severe greyhound syndrome are not.
Woody Alien

Post by Woody Alien »

This topic is just for physical attraction, right? Then, after a bit of decision, I cast my vote for Misha and Miki.
Misha has a pretty nice curvy figure, looks healthy and jolly and can be very sweet. Of course that's not the truth, and she also swings the other way, but since we're talking about the looks it's perfectly OK.
On the other hand, Miki seems very fit and tonic, nice smile, alluring dark skin, long smooth hair, and I bet that she's very energetic. We don't really see much of her but I've taken a liking of her even if she's only a tertiary character.

I usually like petite girls but for some reason Emi doesn't quite make it for me. She's pretty but I'd prefer to cuddle her rather than anything. Her mum's hot, but I'm not a MILF kind of guy, so...
Shizune has dem BEEG TEETS but she looks too much like Sailor Mercury to me for being attractive :P
Lilly is beautiful but is more like something to watch in awe rather than lust after her.
Katawa Shoujo is a game that, by all accounts, shouldn't exist, but it does and we're happier because of it!
Shizune è una porcona

Click here for real-life Misha: http://www.flickr.com/photos/daddy_mulk/8637512452/
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

metalangel wrote:
Thrasher Thetic wrote:Emi, athletic chicks are hot. Though TBH she'd have to be scaled up a bit or it'd look like I was dating my little sister, seriously, she's like under 5 feet tall. Stack that up next to 6'1" and 200lbs and yeah... looks a little odd.
Yup. In my last year of high school I was 6'2, 165lbs. A girl in grade 9 (so 13, maybe 14) wanted to go out with me. She was absolutely, child-like tiny. Her head rested on my stomach when we danced. I didn't reciprocate her interest...
I've heard from a friend who's just as tall that he prefers the short ones. Said he liked spinning them around and man handling them in bed lol

oh right, girl... I gotta go with Shizune. Favorite color is blue, and she's got the right curves. Which is different than the hypothetical one I'd marry if she were real.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

She was cute (she had a wonderful smile) but I did wonder what people would think, least of all her parents! I could only see it ending badly, and from the way she acted (still quite immature) didn't think she'd take it all the well when it did. She wasn't neither the first nor last very small girl to take an interest, though.

Going back to KS, one thing I like about Shizune is her hair. Easy access to the back of her neck for a quick nibble on the erogenous zone...
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Woody Alien wrote:Shizune has dem BEEG TEETS but she looks too much like Sailor Mercury to me for being attractive :P
It's the opposite for me. Her looking like Sailor Mercury is what makes her attractive.

What? Ami was hot.
EvilDragon

Post by EvilDragon »

I chose Lilly. Because Lilly is <3
geekahedron

Post by geekahedron »

Man, Sailor Mercury is cuter than Shizune. I'd probably think differently to see her as a "real" person, but something about the way she's drawn lacks the typical animesque cuteness that, well, everyone else in the game has. Idk if her eyes are shaped wrong, or her mouth isn't expressive enough, but something just doesn't do it for me. She has a nice body (despite my previously noted preference for smaller breasts) but the face is just ... missing something.

Poll numbers say something though, so maybe it's just me?
Would you come with me if I ran off to be a pirate?

Scene-by-scene flowcharts: Image 100% complete [ 100% completion walkthrough ]
Robnonymous

Post by Robnonymous »

Yup, still Hanako.
Bad Dreams (Hanako) - My first KS fanfic. it's actually a happy story
Reconciliation - (a Hanako bad-end story) - My second KS fanfic. Not all that happy.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Robnonymous wrote:Yup, still Hanako.
Elaborate.

The way it is going now, I may have to conclude that informing my (future) daughter that burning a third of her body will increase her chance to get a boyfriend is a neccessity.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
uwa

Post by uwa »

Rivan wrote:The way it is going now, I may have to conclude that informing my (future) daughter that burning a third of her body will increase her chance to get a boyfriend is a neccessity.
Man, you're really hung up on those burns.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

geekahedron wrote:Man, Sailor Mercury is cuter than Shizune. I'd probably think differently to see her as a "real" person, but something about the way she's drawn lacks the typical animesque cuteness that, well, everyone else in the game has...
Well, at least you can see how Sailor Mercury looks as a real person. She's cute, but also not really my type. I'd go for Sailor Mars. 8)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

uwa wrote:
Rivan wrote:The way it is going now, I may have to conclude that informing my (future) daughter that burning a third of her body will increase her chance to get a boyfriend is a neccessity.
Man, you're really hung up on those burns.
It's a little freaky. Adults weren't able to get over those burns, children teased her because of it.

Even Hisao, apparently in love with her, notes them negatively and at times has trouble naming Hanako as "attractive" or "beautiful".

I've already admitted Hanako is atractive despite her burns. I just want to know what is so good about Hanako or bad about the other girls that even though she is disfigured so, she is physically more attractive than them to so many people.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
geekahedron

Post by geekahedron »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
geekahedron wrote:Man, Sailor Mercury is cuter than Shizune. I'd probably think differently to see her as a "real" person, but something about the way she's drawn lacks the typical animesque cuteness that, well, everyone else in the game has...
Well, at least you can see how Sailor Mercury looks as a real person. She's cute, but also not really my type. I'd go for Sailor Mars. 8)
I don't know how that girl is a real life Ami, but yeah, she's way cuter than the picture of Shizune I get from the artwork.

Off topic, but both of your "Sailors" look strikingly similar to me (http://www.izumirika.com/Photos/albums/ ... al_10.jpeg vs http://www.genvid.com/PGSM/cast/images/kklsd068x.png). "alllooksame.com" or whatever.

geekahedron

Post by geekahedron »

Rivan wrote:I've already admitted Hanako is atractive despite her burns. I just want to know what is so good about Hanako or bad about the other girls that even though she is disfigured so, she is physically more attractive than them to so many people.
These are drawn characters, of course, and for me it comes down to the artwork and my perception of what qualifies as "cute" or "pretty" in a manga-style drawing. Hanako (and most of the other characters) are just plain cute the way they are drawn. Hard to pin down exactly what it is, much as it can be hard to explicitly describe how one real person is more attractive than another.