Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

njdfodw

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by njdfodw »

Hanako, by far. I love scars and all that stuff, and in her case it's all over her. I would caress that body for all day, if I could. My GF was a cutter for more than ten years, so I know what I'm talking about.
My second pick is Lilly. Her knowledge is a big turn-on for me, and also her reserved and ladylike attitude. It makes me respect her.
I also like the others, but nothing too special for me.
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Titus wrote:
Total Destruction wrote:Let's be real. I'd absolutely wreck anyone and everyone in this game.

But, I've always been of the opinion that true hawtness disregards the gender binary. Akira's just DAMN, and runner up is without a doubt Hideaki (d'awwww).

If it's pretty, hit it. There is no gay.
Yeah, it's quite obvious both genders have good looking people. It's when you think you destroy the biological truth of male/female by cross dressing or acting "feminine" or "masculine" that you go full retard.
I'm not sure if you're making fun of me or not. Let alone what you're trying to say here.
Old antique store guy and the art teacher? Ok I wont even judge :mrgreen:
[shimmie]1469[/shimmie]

You can't resist it.
... Danger.

Post by Guest »

I have sustained some pretty nasty burns (though just to my hand and lower arm) that left a mark as an homage to my stupidity not that long ago, so on one hand, I'm a bit biased, and on another, I look at burn scars IRL every day so can judge the aesthetics adequately. For me, it's definitely Hanako, because those eyes are the kind of eyes that'd make me overlook far worse disfigurements. Also, while it may count as a personality trait more than a purely physical thing, man, dat smile... I'll never get enough of it. I don't find the scarring offputting, and I don't think I would IRL. Misha comes in as a close second, because it's so effing nice to finally see a cute non-anorexic girl in a VN. That, and I want to play with her drills all day. Shizune rolls into third, because I have a thing for short-haired chicks with glasses and large bosoms. :)
rtm416

Post by rtm416 »

Hanako. She just seems like somebody I would always want to have close by holding her.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Rin has pretty eyes and I love that short auburn hair.
Lilly is pretty kickass in all ways and Miki is delicious toned brown girl
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

I choose :

1. Lilly : her knowledge and somehow mother-like trait make me interested on her.
2. Emi : You know the drill. She show that not all crippled feet person can't run so fast. Her will of running make me respect her.
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
acewing905

Post by acewing905 »

TheSongofRaven wrote:I choose :

1. Lilly : her knowledge and somehow mother-like trait make me interested on her.
2. Emi : You know the drill. She show that not all crippled feet person can't run so fast. Her will of running make me respect her.
This thread is about PHYSICAL attractiveness. Not personality traits. Who do you think LOOKS the best?

EDIT: 200th post. :o
TheSongofRaven

Post by TheSongofRaven »

acewing905 wrote:
TheSongofRaven wrote:I choose :

This thread is about PHYSICAL attractiveness. Not personality traits. Who do you think LOOKS the best?

EDIT: 200th post. :o
Ah forgot to write that. Thanks for remind me mate :D Off course, i choose Emi and Lilly (but i think prefer Emi then) :)
"I believe everything like horse race. When you are lose, simply ride the horse again and face any challange"
Twitter : @GrimPointman, Skype : steven.yehezkiel6791
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

How is Meiko beating Rin in the polls? I mean I know shes a Milf and everything, but still...those dark green eyes, they looking into your soul.
inquisitivenegro

Post by inquisitivenegro »

Because you can only vote once, lot of people like rin but shes not their first pick, whereas with milfs you get a lot of obsessed/dedicated hunters/followers
$50 says I live more South than all of you
~Shultz

Post by ~Shultz »

ShadeHaven wrote:How is Meiko beating Rin in the polls? I mean I know shes a Milf and everything, but still...those dark green eyes, they looking into your soul.
Dunno bro... Apparently people here are more attracted by milfs :lol:
The name is /V/ice~
Lolzster

Post by Lolzster »

~Shultz wrote:
ShadeHaven wrote:How is Meiko beating Rin in the polls? I mean I know shes a Milf and everything, but still...those dark green eyes, they looking into your soul.
Dunno bro... Apparently people here are more attracted by milfs :lol:
lol I think that misha being so low is the weird thing here, although I completely agree with the outright winner here :)
ImageImage
Favourite routes: Lilly>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Shizune

Most Feels in route: Lilly>Emi>Hanako>Rin (frustration doesn't count as feels)> Shizune

Yes I love Lilly and hate Shizune... deal with it :)
Revvy

Post by Revvy »

Akira, I don't know why, there's just something about her..

Second place would be a tie between Hanako and Shizune
So...Revvy enjoys lemon lube then? -Xanatos
(Yes I Do.)
Currently Reading: Scissorlips' Suzu Route.
Spamamdorf

Post by Spamamdorf »

Physically is either Lilly or Shizune for me, but then I love Shizune's faces and glasses and I'm not much of one for blondes so there you have it
Route preference:
Kenji>Shizune>Rin>Lilly>>Hanako>>>>Emi
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Lilly. End of discussion. Shizune in a close second.
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."