Most Physically Attractive Girl

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Which of the girls in Katawa Shoujo is the most physically attractive?

Emi Ibarazaki
12%
Hanako Ikezawa
17%
Lilly Satou
29%
Rin Tezuka
4%
Shizune Hakamichi
13%
Shiina “Misha” Mikado
8%
Yuuko Shirakawa
2%
Akira Satou
3%
Miki Miura
6%
Mrs Meiko Ibarazaki
5%
Sae Saionji (Nomiya's friend)
0%

Total votes: 3221

ShadeHaven

Re: Most Physically Attractive Girl

Post by ShadeHaven »

ravenlord wrote:As far as invoking pure lust, I would have to go with Shizune. I am already a fan of meganekko and zettai ryouiki (she's grade A!), and she has the most delicious variations of facial expression of all of the girls. A knockout body and pixie cut hair and impish grin completes the perfect mixure of naughty and nice. Her smouldering pair of blue eyes is the icing on the cake.

I know that Lilly is the classic beauty that you want to take home to the family, but Shizune is the girl that you want to just take home alone (or maybe with Misha, if you can somehow work it out) ;)
Most definitely this. Shizune wins hands down in terms of lustful desires.
Horaccio

Post by Horaccio »

I can't just choose one as there are three girls that look awesome for me:
LILY - her clothes in the restaurant destroyed me + that body + that personality :)
and
EMI - at the end of her last h-scene (after the "meeting" with her father) when she is sitting on the bed looking at Hisao she just looks gorgeous (her hair should look like that more often) + her personality :)
and
MIKI - why oh why there is no path with her? :(
themocaw

Post by themocaw »

Oddly enough, it's not the H scenes that I feel are Shizune's most attractive moments.

It's any time she gets this face: >=3
ZXRN

Post by ZXRN »

I can't believe that Rin's hot as well. Well, there's my 2nd vote.
I'll do my best to be my Emiest.
Synthus

Post by Synthus »

themocaw wrote:It's any time she gets this face: >=3
I've never seen a girl that could look so good while keeping all her clothes on.
MasterJHG

Post by MasterJHG »

Well, i have to say it, like most of the people here i think Lily's it's the most beautiful of them, because...emm well, tall, blondie, sophisticated, and my my...very very active (you know why i mean).

and yes Hanako, scarred or not, she is tall, a bit less than Lily, pretty blue eyes and a beautiful smile, she may not look tall, because she is curved most of the time, but she is, and it's my favorite (add a dumb heart thing <3)
Last edited by MasterJHG on Sun May 20, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

if she needs a prince, then I will be that prince
Devilfire

Post by Devilfire »

Lilly and Rin. I love Rin's short red hair, and her personality! :) Lilly is tall and the blonde hair does it for me. Misha and Hanako would be my third and fourth choices.
mysterycycle

Post by mysterycycle »

So hard to choose, especially because I have a really hard time separating their bodies from their personalities.

Also, there isn't one of them that I'd kick out of bed for eating crackers. Well, except maybe Sae, because smoking is a huge turn-off for me (she'd have that stink in her hair and her clothes, and she's got those smoking wrinkles around her mouth, and her voice is all husky from smoking - and it would only get worse as she got older. Ugh).

But, forced to choose, I entered shallow mode and went with:

#1: Miki. Athletic brunette tomboy. I can take or leave the tan, but the rest - wow. I would have been immediately drawn to her.

And,

#2: Emi. Sorry, couldn't separate the personality - what can I say, she seduced me. I don't really go for blondes, and petite girls have never really appealed to me (though with their proportions they can, like Emi, be terribly sexy), but she's got a really nice butt, I quite like her breasts, and the athleticism is a turn-on. And when she wears her "regular use" legs, she wears stockings over them - hot! The fact that she's in P.E. bloomers the first time you see her and in her animation doesn't hurt, either. So, perhaps dishonestly, I opted for loyalty. If she still looked like her earlier sketches, though, she would have been too loli for me, and I just would have gone after her mother. :lol:

After that, there's a great big tie. Lilly's tall, looks fantastic in a cheongsam, and has an exquisite bottom, not to mention how cute she looked in the old photograph with Misha and Shizune, and Shizune's got the triple-whammy of short dark hair, glasses and thigh-high stockings. Misha looks so cuddly and shapely, and the pink hair would be absolutely hot, especially after she cuts it short.

As dearly as I want to rank Hanako higher, despite her beautiful violet hair and eyes I must admit that in real life I probably would find the scarring offputting, and I would be disappointed that it was pretty bad on her butt, too. Sorry, Hanako. :( But that's hardly saying she's ugly or undesirable.
You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person.
ImageImage
Couch to 5k with Emi: WD123 W2D123 W3D123 W4D123 W5D123 W6D123 W7D123 W8D123 W9D123
I'm making a Katawa Shoujo doujinshi!
My deviantArt
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

Let's be real. I'd absolutely wreck anyone and everyone in this game.

But, I've always been of the opinion that true hawtness disregards the gender binary. Akira's just DAMN, and runner up is without a doubt Hideaki (d'awwww).

If it's pretty, hit it. There is no gay.
... Danger.
macfluffers

Post by macfluffers »

Akira. All day, everyday. There's something about a lady in a suit.

Miki and Hanako are both close seconds.

Akira>>>Everyone else
Pickman's Model

Post by Pickman's Model »

Attractive? You mean you fellas find chinese cartoon girls attractive?

Communists.

Akira, cause she's the manliest.
R.I.P B.O'R
"He overdosed on patriotism."
-André 3000
Total Destruction

Post by Total Destruction »

I honestly feel like a terrible person about considering Hanako to be the hawtness. She's cute as hell, that's a given, but I think that I just might think she's a babe not in spite of her scarring or regardless of her scarring, but because of her scarring. Hmm.

Much as I was pleasantly surprised that this game turned out to be as well-written and emotionally impacting as it is, given the "lol get to bang cripple broads" premise I initially understood it to have, I gotta be real. Were it not for the handicapable pr0n, I wouldn't have gotten into this game. Does that make me a bad person to possibly have some sort of kink like that, vicarious or not? Jesus. It's problematic, to say the least. Might be another topic for a different day.

She's definitely number three on the list, though. Tied with Miki. Mmm-mmm. :mrgreen:
... Danger.
Titus

Post by Titus »

Total Destruction wrote:Let's be real. I'd absolutely wreck anyone and everyone in this game.

But, I've always been of the opinion that true hawtness disregards the gender binary. Akira's just DAMN, and runner up is without a doubt Hideaki (d'awwww).

If it's pretty, hit it. There is no gay.
Yeah, it's quite obvious both genders have good looking people. It's when you think you destroy the biological truth of male/female by cross dressing or acting "feminine" or "masculine" that you go full retard.
Old antique store guy and the art teacher? Ok I wont even judge :mrgreen:
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
ShadeHaven

Post by ShadeHaven »

Titus wrote:
Old antique store guy and the art teacher? Ok I wont even judge :mrgreen:
Don't forget Kenji. Being that close to someone with garlic breath? Do not want.
Aspirin

Post by Aspirin »

We can vote for two girls, so my first one is definitely Hanako: I love girls with very long silky straight hair, slender, with large sweet eyes and fair-skinned! :)
For the second one I would vote for Saki, but she is not in the poll... In this case, even if I like them all, I vote for the gorgeous blonde valkyrie Lilly! :D