How Many Times Have You Replayed?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

crystal

Re: How Many Times Have You Replayed?

Post by crystal »

Ignoring getting all the endings(which I still haven't done for rin), Ive played Lilly's Route twice, and everyone elses once. I'll probably do Hanako's again.
Lilly path > Hanako path >>>> Shizune path > Emi path > Rin path.

My most heart wrenching moment...Misha getting a haircut.
zetsubouwalker

Post by zetsubouwalker »

I imagine that I'll replay each route at least twice, but thats between university and work, so that will take a substantial amount of time.
And learning how to draw properly is also difficult, but when that finishes I can just make my own endings :wink:
FlyingPiranha

Post by FlyingPiranha »

I haven't replayed any of the routes yet, but I plan on it. I'm waiting a bit so that it feels a bit fresher the second time around, versus still having the memories of the whole game still so fresh in my head.
Obligatory "Order in Which I Beat the Routes" Signature:
Emi - Rin - Shizune - Lilly - Hanako

Currently struggling my way through writing my first fan fiction (or any fiction for that matter) in years.
Nobody in Particular

Post by Nobody in Particular »

Well I've played all the routes just once, excluding Rin's which I have played twice instead. I don't plan on replaying the other routes anytime soon, perhaps in a few years or so.
Titus

Post by Titus »

I don't know, I'm trying to get to Hanako's neutral ending and f**** up hard after choosing the wrong choice to get it. Now I have no saves to change that...
What if life had a soundtrack similar to Katawa Shoujo's ?
Sethkowns

Post by Sethkowns »

I just have gotten 100%. and now i plan on redoing the good routes for all the girls so i can enjoy ever more.
"I was warned that he was not only invincible, but strong enough to probably destory the building with a punch, or at least knock over the painting hanging in the hallway." Hideaki

Favorite Routes in Order: 1. Hanako 2. Lily 3. Emi 4. Kenji 5. Rin 6. Shizune
Game completion: 100% and aiming to still redo everyone's route.
Favorite Girl: Hanako!!!!!!!!
Mirrormn

Post by Mirrormn »

I've gotten 100% completion on two separate installs, and I've used the library to replay many key scenes many more times, sometimes looking for supporting evidence for arguments on the forums, sometimes just to repeat the experience of parts that I liked. For example, I've played Look Aside (Shizune's route) and Proof of Existence (Rin's route) around 5-10 times each.
Katawa Shoujo OST Transcriptions and Arrangements: Consolidated list

Katawa Shoujo Music Index and Table of Contents

Game completion: 100% several times over
Favorite route: Rin
Insights on Rin | Insights on Shizune
Daitengu

Post by Daitengu »

I have decent memory and college tier reading comprehension. So I don't get much out of a second play though until atleast 6 months to a year goes by. I tried, but it just wasn't the same the second time around.